" Baby Steps "

Sidharth

" Now you want eggs or cerelac ?? "

" Ice cream!! "

I hear zahara whisper yell in the back I woke up looking around to find shehnaaz and zahara in there pj's whispering to each other I was sleeping in zahara's room for the night, I had to coax shehnaaz a lot to shift to her room back so that she could get a better sleep on her bed.

" Ice cream for breakfast??? How about French toast?? "

" No, iceyy "

" Let's just go out "

I said they turned towards the bed I wave at them awkwardly as I decided to intrude in there conversation , shehnaaz let go of zahara who runs towards the bed trying to climb up I watch my baby struggle trying to climb using her tiny legs , I pick her up falling back on the bed while she covered my face with sloppy kisses giggling.

" Shehnaaz I will get zahara dressed, why don't you go get freshed up we will go out for breakfast "

" That's fine I will make something "

" No we are going and it's final "

I gave the final verdict shehnaaz glared at me and than watched zahara who was listening to us attentively.

" Zahara why don't you go out and play with kushal chachu, mumma has to talk something important with dada "

She says smiling at zahara who just nods her head getting of the bed running towards the living room where kushal and shifali are suppose to be at, shehnaaz closed the door making me nervous.

" You know everyone are outside so doing it right now wouldn't be .... "

" Shut up, what do you think of yourself as?? I have made this clear before and now too sidharth how much ever you are going to try nothing will change between us "

She yells making me flinch at her tone , she watches my reaction composes herself and took a seat over the recliner chair.

" See sidharth I'm liking the efforts  you are trying to put in to be with zahara and I really appreciate it but nothing can change between us. "

" What if I say I want to change this rift between us?? "

" It could never I'm broken beyond repair sidharth, it's just scaring me watching you sitting here being a family man instead of conquering your desire. Maybe world dominance, this will bore you soon "

" You have never bored me before or now, speaking about world dominance I'm done conquering the corporate world baby I want you, I want us. My ultimate desire and dream are you both. Let me be honest I love my business , I still do and will do forever but nothing compares to you or us "

" You did it before!! "

" Because I was stupid, I took my blessings as granted I had never thought I would find such a wonderful woman of my dreams so easily and this made me egoistic thinking you would forever stay with me how hard I put you through, in the beginning I took time to realize my love towards you , later about wanting a baby but now I want you. I want just you shehnaaz. It's scares me knowing I spent a whole year without being around you , though before I ignored you and chose business but I had a sense of truth that you would be waiting for me in the other end. But now when I'm in the other end finally you aren't there my love you aren't there. "