" 30 day's "

Sidharth

" What should we do now?? "

" Aloo chaat khaa "

Say's kushal passing me aloo chaat I glare at him for talking carp at a serious situation like now .

" How should we stop shehnaaz from going back?? "

" You didn't go to work today   shocking"

" Jalthi aag mein ghee maath dal abhi bol raha hu "

" Acha kya karna hai, waise woh jaana kyu chathi hai?? "

" She said she has some work "

" Ohh yaa, she said she has a new bakery opening up and she needs to go back because sebastian is handling all the work there "

I just nod my head not knowing what to say about this, I know how much important does her work and dream for this restaurant industry means , though it played an important role in her life but when it came to me she always chose me over her work.

" The only person who can help you out right now is my wonderful beautiful wife "

" What are you guys talking about ?? "

Said shifali who walked in carrying zahara in her arm, zahara squeals looking at me. Shifali let's her go running towards me, I pick my daughter up throwing her up in the air catching her in my arms she giggles.

" More more "

And I listened to her throwing her up in air again and caught her, she sat on my lap looking around while I spoke to shifali.

" Shifali I need help from you?? "

" Ab kya kiya yaar?? "

" Woh shehnaaz wants to go back to Switzerland and I want her to stay back and give our relationship a chance "

" How can I help you with this?? "

" She is your best friend she will listen to you "

" Haa baby imagine staying away from zaru forever, suppose we have a baby together who will play with him or her "

I roll my eyes listening to this unnecessary input from kushal zahara stood up standing on my lap moving towards kushal who pouted looking at her she glared at him slapping him across his face lightly mumbling ' machar ' I laugh wholeheartedly at her action shifali giggles looking at sulking kushal.

" I can't help you with this sidharth, I don't want my best friend to be sad all over again "

" Lekin shifali I will change I just need time to spend with her , I have planned something big for us and I really need your help "

" Haa baby he has changed for good please help my bhai "

" Fine I will help you out but I don't think she would be staying over there but coming back again "

" Again?? "

I asked confused looking at her and than at zahara who raised her hands up shrugging her shoulder pouting sadly reacting as in she is able to understand our conversation.