" Better Day "

Shehnaaz

" How was you're doctors appointment?? "

Asked shifali, as we sat together to have our lunch.

" It was good, sidharth had a lot of questions to ask like a lot. For a minute the doctor got terrified by his quiz questions "

" It's his first time, he might be scared though "

" Oh he is, he is way more terrified than I'm. He reads book for being a best day and how to take care pregnant women. Our entire room is filled with books and baby stuff "

" Did you guys tell zahara?? "

" Not yet, sidharth had to leave early today . Why do I feel I'm being a burden to him??? "

I ask wanting to know if I'm being a burden to him because it's been bothering to me for  a while now .

" Not at all shehnaaz, you are thinking too much. "

" I'm just really concerned , I feel I'm just causing problems to him "

" Don't think much and please don't take stress like last time, I don't want you to have another blood pressure shoot up "

' oh this feels so good ' I thought doing my yoga relaxing. Zahara tried mimicking me doing the trikon asaan I laughed helping my baby out .

" What the hell are you doing?? "

Said sidharth scaring me and zahara who just came back from work, zahara lost her balance and was about to fall face side down I held her tight before she got injured. Sidharth picked zahara up glaring at me, I glared at him back having some water break but instantly felt nauseous by the taste of water so I ran towards the near by bathroom throwing up. Sidharth held my hair rubbing my back as I emptied my stomach, I rinse my mouth and face while sidharth flushed the drain.

" Are you ok?? The yoga got you like this. From tomorrow no yoga "

" Sidharth paagal maath ban it's the taste of the water, and yoga is good for pregnancy and doctors do recommend it remember "

I said trying to recall him whatever my doctor  said to us, he just shook his head giving me another glass of water while just said no. He sliced some lemons and chopped some mints putting it in my water bottle.

" Try it now, it will make you feel better and you might like the taste of the water "

I drank the water enjoying the taste while sidharth and zahara ' well it was just sidharth who was busy scrolling through his phone while zahara watched him ' I thought .

" Google says yoga is safe for pregnancy so cool and I would be joining you during yoga "

" No!! "

I say instantly knowing it would be a PT class than a actual yoga class, he shook his head determined.

" Here it also says couple yoga is must during pregnancy and we are doing it"

" Tu mera say PT karwayega so mujhe nahi karni "

" No this is it we are doing and it's final "