" Olden days "

Shehnaaz

" Make this little more chocolatey , the peanuts taste is overpowering comparing to strawberry and chocolate and sprinkle some sea salt over the cookies "

I said to the Baker's, we were taste testing our new menu items for our new bakery, writing down the changes on a note I pass it to the chef looking at the other baked goods, sebastian walked inside my office and hugged me, I hugged him back happily.

" So I was right?? "

" Right about what ??"

" You're ex husband not letting you go, but in this case you got him here "

" How do you know he is here in Switzerland?? "

" Beautiful he is outside with zahara along with a hot chick and a weird guy "

" Shit!!! "

I yell taking my appron off immediately walking out to find sidharth doing something on his laptop having zahara over his lap who was playing with her cars, shifali talking to some of the staff and kushal well kushal was just trying the food I just rejected.

" Kushal don't eat that "

I said stopping him , he looks at me well not just him but everyone in the room.

" Those are the rejected piece, you can try the new one we just made kushal "

" Cookies!! "

Says zahara watching sebastian holding a tray of cookies I glared at him trying to say him not to give her anymore cookies but does anyone ever listen to me, he gave her a cookie kissing her cheeks which she takes it happily while I glared at him.

" I said you not too "

" Aww when did I ever listen to you beautiful, those cookies are for her she is a little tuff cookie herself "

" Zahara what do you say when someone gives you something to eat?"

Asked sidharth to zahara who was eating the chocolate chip cookie with her front two tooth she looks at sebastian.

" Napper "

" Napper?? Arey zahara you are trying to say kidnapper right?? "

" Yes!! "

Said kushal correcting zahara, I and sidharth looked at zahara and than at sebastian who was just standing stunned sidharth yells at kushal to shut up and corrected zahara immediately.

" No you say thank you, say thank you zahara "

" Thank you sebby "

" I'm saying the truth I didn't say her anything about kidnapping "

Says sidharth who stood next to me helping me make some donuts, I turn towards him  who instantly stopped pipping the fillings inside the donuts.

" Don't look at me like that?"

" Like what?? "

" Like you want to pull both my eyes out and suck my blood "