" Bowling "

Shehnaaz

" Wow that's a lot of kids sidharth?? Seriously you want three kids?? "

I say serving him some daal chawal his favorite, we have been finally married and it's been three weeks now . We have shifted into a small cozy 2bhk apartment at south delhi living the life of our dreams.

" Yes I'm damm serious I want 3 kids and all should be girl. But it's left to you because it's your body and you're choice "

" Why do you want just girls?? Why not boys ?? "

" You know I also envied that I never had a sibling or mostly a sister while I grew up. So I want a daughter maybe 2 gils and than a boy "

" That's a lot of kids, do you have time for them "

" I have a lot of time for just my ladies and once I start to earn more, no more staying in apartments like this. I will give everything you ever wished for "

He says kissing my hand I shook my head smiling.

" Sidharth I have everything, you is what I want. Promise me you will always prioritize your family over anything "

" Family over anything baby "

" Yeh kya hai zahara ?? Come on wear your clothes "

I say running behind a naked zahara who has her diaper on, she is being cranky in getting her clothes on. I sigh letting her have her moment , sitting on the couch watching my dad seeing zahara throwing tantrums.

" Now I can finally tell that there someone who is as stubborn as you are "

" I'm not stubborn "

" See this is what I'm saying "

Said dad pointing me I looked away watching zahara who ran into the garden  jumping and playing around with the dogs, we came back to delhi two day's back and I have been staying at my dad's place till the house bought by sidharth is painted and the furnitures settled in. I had decided to move in with him giving a chance to our relationship, and today would be the first step where he would be taking me on to a date.

" Papa what's this whole ranbir mamu's problem?? "

I ask wanting to know what is thr drama about because this thing has been stressing sidharth a lot, though I have asked him what's the matter he ends up ignoring the topic speaking to me about something random.

" You're mom's company the malik empire  is being handed over to sidharth because sameer and you have chosen a complete different profession and there isn't a heir to run the business, your grandfather is old he can't be the CEO anymore so he has decided to give away the company to sidharth knowing he is the right guy to take care of this. But your maamu isn't happy knowing sidharth would be the owner of a million dollar company "

" Why isn't naanu handing over the company to maamu?? "

" There are a lot of things you don't know about your maamu shehnaaz, he is a cunning guy who just thinks about money and wealth, if he takes over this business people who have invested there money over this will be doomed. And your mother would never like that, if I could I would have been the CEO of the company but I'm an army officer I know how to handle a gun than a computer, same like your brother and you. You are good at cooking or baking and he is a research scientist we can't handle the business or the empire your mother has created "