𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞♥︎

~𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰~
- I've been out as a lesbian for nearly 10 months now, me and Olly broke things off back in January and after the breakup that's when I realised that I liked girls, but not only girls, it was only one girl in particular. All I could think about was Ella. All the girls on england know that I've came out and they are all so good with it, it really makes me happy. But once I told her there was something about it, I didn't know how my feelings were for her at the time I knew I had liked her but she wasn't even a full lesbian and she was in a realation ship already with a boy. I had butterflies before I told her and I never have butterflies not even when I was walking out in the euros final last year did I have butterflies, it's just something about her that gives me them. As I told her all she could do was smile, she told me that she'd always be there for me if things ever get difficult and that she'd have my back after I put it out to the world. There was something in her face that put me off though. It looked like she wasn't really happy for me, it looked like she was almost jealous?

~𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰~
- About a month ago Joe and I broke up, I haven't told anyone yet except for less. I don't know how to tell the girls at camp as we go on Saturday but I'm going to have to as they'll be asking me about him and how he is and honestly I don't even know how to answer. I was never one hundred precent sure on my sexuality but everyone already knew that,There's just one thing that I'm hiding from people and it's that I have a certain Georgia Stanway at the back of my mind all the time. Less is chatting away in the passenger seat as I drive us over from our shoot with JD to go and get some food, she suddenly starts talking about G and I couldn't help it but start to grin. Less and I get out of the car and walk into our favourite restaurant. We always go to this one restaurant and we haven't been since less left man United for arsenal. I knew I had to tell less about my feelings for Georgia I just didn't know how, so when she asked if I'm excited to get back with the england team my smile began to fade. Less almost immediately knew what was going on. "Els I've been meaning to ask you for a while but is there something there between you and Georgia, I seen the way she looked at you all last camp and I seen you smiling when I mentioned her in the car" I look back at her and say " that's what i was going to tell you, I don't know but I think there's something on my part anyway ever since she came out I've had this thing for her and can't seem to get her out of my head" less and I start to talk some more about my feelings for G and we left it at that. After we had ordered I start to scroll on instagram and like g's story, it's of a plane window with the caption under saying 'next stop @lionesses' the story was from 2 hours ago but I still liked it anyways. I then get a text from G about 5 minutes later saying 'can't wait to see you we've so much to catch up on!!' I turn the phone to less and she smiles I reply to g and turn my phone off. This is going to be one confusing camp.

~𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰~
- I'm on the plane and just landed home and get a notification that ella liked my story, I text her and she reply's within a minute with 'yea so much, can't wait to see u Xx' my heart nearly stopped at the two x's at the end of the text. Once I get back to my family's house in england and after I've settled back in at home I get a text in our group chat 'the 3 best friends (without Lucy)' from Leah asking me and Keira to meet up for a drink since both me and kei are home early. I reply saying 'I'm up for it, where and when?' And kei says yes too. I can almost see the smile on Leah's face through my phone, I've missed Leah a lot, since Olly and my breakup she's been my shoulder to lean on and she's really been there for me I just can't wait to see her again. Leah picked a pub not too far from my house so I go up the stairs to get ready. I throw on my clothes brush my hair and do a slight bit of makeup. I grab my things and practically run out the door to see Leah in a taxi outside. I give her a big hug once I get inside the taxi and we make our way to go and grab kei. We get to the pub and I order the girls drinks on me of course while they get us a table in the back corner. As I go to sit down I get another notification that ella has liked my message. I start smiling but quickly stop before I get to the table. kei looks at me curiously while Leah says " I've never seen that smile before, who's got you smiling like that Stanway?" I reply with a simple "shut up Leah it was just my mum" and we leave it at that. Later I get up to go to the bathroom,my phone was left unlocked on the table ,without a second thought the minute I left Leah and Kiera were already on my phone figuring out who I was texting.