𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♥︎

~𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰
- Less and I leave the bathroom and head back out to the girls, once we get back and settle back into our seats I look across the way from me, my eyes land on G, she's already looking at me as she mouths softly 'you okay?' I respond to her with a nod and a smile, Georgia is of course next to Leah and Keira on either side of her, as Leah finished her dare to do a plank for four minutes since she refused to answer the truth she was given, it was Georgias turn, shit. Beth has a smirk on her face, "truth or dare Stanway?" Georgia looks to her and reply's "you know what dare" Beth's eyes widen "alright, I dare you to kiss tooney" Georgia gives Beth a death stare and then looks to me she looks back to Beth and says "no" "oh g it's just a dare" Georgia looks at her "no, it's not just a dare Beth, I'm not kissing Ella in front of you lot just for you to have a bit of fun, not happening." I could see it in her face, Georgia was pissed, to be honest I'm glad she reacted the way she did, I like our time, when we're in private and it's just the both of us, when no one knows about it. Beth brushes it off as if she didn't piss G off and says "you want a truth then?" She smirks "fine" she reply's
"Okay, why wouldn't you kiss Ella" Beth's holding in her laughter as she's looking at g while Georgia is ready to bring her to the floor, "I'm joking I'm joking" Beth says "okay I actually have one now, when was the last time you spoke with Olly?" My heart starts to beat fast when was the last time Georgia and Olly spoke, Georgia thinks for a second "like two maybe three days ago, I mean we had a dog together, I like to see the dog" she laughs it off.

~𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰
- once we finished up with truth or dare we sat and talked as a group for a bit, everyone eventually got into their own groups as the night went on, Ella Less and Leah were sat on the couches we were all around earlier, I see them and I head over. I walked over just as they were all laughing about all of the posts Ella and Less have been getting about them not being friends anymore, after a few minutes Leah gets up and makes her way over to Jordan while Lotte comes over and asks less to chat, "just us left" I say smiling to Ella, "just us g" I move closer to her and look around to see no one around and put one of my hands on her upper thigh, she looks me in the eyes, "are you joking G, look who's around" as Ella points to the team "relax no one's looking I just wanna be close with you, anyway what was up earlier, I tried going to see if you were okay, but less stopped me and said she'd sort it"
"Alright if I tell you something, you've to know it's not my fault, okay" I look at her and let out a small "okay"
"Joes been texting me, for the past two months, it started the night, we went back to yours" I look at her "your joking, what, and you didn't tell me, wait you were talking to your ex and then came back up to my room with me" "no G it's not like that" Ella hands me her phone "look, it's all messages of him trying to get me back and everytime I turn it down, I'm only telling you now because he is gonna show up to this match and I didn't want you to get the wrong idea okay?"
I listen to her as I'm scrolling down her phone reading the messages, it feels wrong to be looking at her messages, it feels like I shouldn't be doing it, but she handed it to me obviously I was going to take it, I was about to give the phone back to Ella but just before I did I caught the words 'I'm in love with someone else'
Written in one of the texts I have butterflies in my stomach, I scroll up to a few messages before and hand her phone back to her so she doesn't know I seen it, but really Ella's in love with me, it doesn't seem real. I look to her and see her worried look "thank you for telling me" I say softly, I'm not angry with her I'm angry with him "just I'm asking you now, if he lays a finger on you, you tell me that minute okay" "do you actually think I would let that happen, come on G, the only person who would be laying a finger on me would be you, you even know it too" I smile at that.

~𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰
- Thank god I told G about Joe, and thank god she didn't read all the messages, I didn't even think twice about giving her my phone to read them and once I gave it to her I thought about how I had admitted that I loved her to my ex before I even said them words to her g gets up and leans over to me, "do me a favour and when your leaving, at least say goodbye this time" I look back to her "Stanway I'm not leaving without you tonight" she laughs as she walks away to chat to Lauren and Mary, Alessia comes back over to me and says "jeez el I thought you both were keeping things under wraps at camp" I laugh at her "Less I can't help it, I can't ignore her, and to be honest I don't want to ignore her either, ugh why can't it be the way things used to me, why did my feelings grow so fast for her"
"Awh Els, you both really need to talk about your feelings don't yous" I look to Less "yeah we do, Well she's actually bringing me out tomorrow after training, to see a bit of her life over here, maybe I'll bring it up then" alessia smiles "oh I love you both together, and yes definitely do, oh and before I forget, Lotte is on her own in her room this this camp, so the rooms all yours tonight" I look to Less and smile "yeah great, think I'll have a nice night by myself, face mask, watch a movie you know" I say as I laugh, Less turns to me "I'm sure you will El I'm sure you won't have a certain Georgia Stanway in your bed tonight huh" I laugh once more "maybe I will, maybe I won't, guess you'll find out tomorrow" less looks and smiles "anyways Lotte is waiting on me, here" she says as she hands me the room key "have fun" I return "your telling me"