𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞♥︎

~𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 - 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 ~

~𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰~
- todays match day, we're facing Ireland tonight and on Friday we face Netherlands, if we win both matches this week we're off to Paris this summer for the 2024 olympics, the stress is real in the team right now since team GB is on the lionesses to get us through to the Olympics, we get down to breakfast and I see g she's sat with Lucy, she looks good, she has her hair down freshly washed and straight, I never see her with her hair down, I always tell her to wear it down more as I really like it on her, I know she wore it down for me I can just tell, I end up sitting with Leah, I'm nervous to sit next to her as Leah's g's best mate Georgia obviously told her everything that happened last night, and I've no idea what telling off I could get from Lea.
It's alright though, I sit down take a sip of my orange juice and Leah is looking at me, "seems like you've got yourself in a bit of a mess haven't you" I reply to her "here we go, I'm upset too, but you have to see it from my view too, look I really like g, I just don't know what I want I mean we live two separate lives, I just didn't want to hurt her more than I have now" Leah smiles back at me, it's more of a sympathy smile, "I know your upset too Ella just leave it be for a bit maybe yous could talk later about it, as captain I need to tell you, just focus on the game, remember you promised you'd sore for me" I laugh in response "only for you Leah, I'll do my best" , I look at Georgia, she's on her phone not really paying attention to the love birds Lucy and Kiera beside her, I decide to text her just to be friendly and hope the tensions not there.
I send a text saying 'sorry for yesterday, hope we can chat later, not trying to ignore you just giving you space, and your hair looks good' I sent along with a winking emoji, she gets the text and as I'm looking at her I see her eyes almost light up, she looks back at me nods and smiles then she goes back and fixes her hair.
Finally it's match time, we all load onto the bus to the pitch, my favourite pitch to play on Leigh Sports Village, it's where we play all of our united home matches and it holds a special place in my heart, also where I've scored some of my favourite goals, hopefully we can make another one of those happen today. We arrive and get into the changing room.
Serena tells us the starting XI and I had a nice surprise that I was a part of it, I'm normally on the bench for the starting minutes of the game so I'm rested for the second half to bring on fresh legs, starting wont stop me from wanting to score though, we go out train and get ready to start the match.

————————————————————————————

𝐋𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐗𝐈 𝐑𝐞𝐩. 𝐈𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠                   𝐗𝐈                                     
𝟏 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐬 𝟏 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐧
𝟐 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐞 𝟐 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐧
𝟑 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝟑 𝐂𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐬
𝟒 𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐡 𝟒 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲
𝟓 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝟓 𝐑𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧
𝟔 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 (𝐂) 𝟔 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧
𝟕 𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝟕 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐲𝐧𝐞
𝟖 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝟖 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐲 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐧
𝟗 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐨 𝟗 𝐊𝐲𝐫𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐚
𝟏𝟎 𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟎 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐎 𝐒𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧
𝟏𝟏 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐦𝐩 𝟏𝟏 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐜𝐂𝐚𝐛𝐞 (𝐂)

————————————————————————————

~𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝟕𝐩𝐦~
- England are in possession 65%, in the thirteenth minute Keira Walsh passes the ball to Ella Toone who then kicks behind her to Hemp, Hemp shoots but Brosnan saves. Still 0-0, until the thirty fifth minute, Stanway gets the ball from greenwood's corner, shoots for goal, hits the post, Toone retrieves and shoots, and she's done it, 1-0 England. About to play into half time extra time of 3 minutes when Katie McCabe dribbles up in pitch passes to O Sullivan, she shoots but Earp's is there straight into the hands of Englands number one.

~𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝟕:𝟒𝟗𝐩𝐦~

~𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰
-I think we underestimated Ireland, we've never played them before and we didn't know how developed they were as a team, on the other hand were winning due to Ella's goal, I was so happy we finally hit the back of the net and better yet that it was her, I'm proud of her, we go into the changing room and Leah jumps on Ella and hugs her, "I TOLD YOU, I told you you'd score" Ella just laughs and I can see on her face how happy she is that she did score, especially that she hasn't been having much game time this year with the squad as she did last year, and with Less leaving united she had a downfall there too, but our star girl Tooney's back, with England and united, she's back scoring goals and I couldn't be more happy for her. I just am nervous for our chat later, I can't seem to get it out of my head. Serena comes in and gives us the normal team talk, wishes us well and says she's expecting more goals, she wants at least 2 more, and to be honest I think we can do what she wishes for.

~𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝟖𝐩𝐦~
- within two minutes of the second half, Ella Toone has done it again, Stanway passing the ball from midfield for Toone to make a run and chips it over Brosnan's head into the back of the net, making it 2-0 England.
Half way into the second half and McCabe gets a chance but is soon fouled by Stanway, penalty is given, McCabe takes and again straight into Earp's glove, into extra time of the second half (4 minutes to go) and Williamson passes to Walsh, Walsh passes to Toone, Toone runs and passes to the right of her into Stanway, Stanway boots the ball just passing Brosnan's gloves and into the back of the net it goes. 3-0 to England.

~ 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝟖:𝟓𝟎𝐩𝐦 ~
𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟑 - 𝟎 𝐑𝐞𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝟑𝟓' 𝟓𝟏'
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝟗𝟔'