𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♥︎

~𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰
- I get back to my room to less and lotte, the minute I walk in lotte is getting up to go back to her room, "see ya later tooney" "bye lots" I call back to her as she leaves the room, I fall down onto my bed and let out a laugh, less plops down beside me "look at us, happier than ever with an actual good love life for once" I laugh at her "well yours better than mine less, me and g are doing well, but not as well as the both of you" she returns "Ella when will you learn, just give it time, anyway how did it go" I smile and look at my necklace "it went well, she actually got me something" less smiles "well go on then,what was it?" She says eagerly I get up and throw my hair back and show less the necklace, "so it's a necklace with my initials and my number for united and then look, when you turn it around it says 150 and counting" less is shocked "what the fuck, since when is g such a softy and thoughtful, Ella it's beautiful" "trust me that's exactly what I was thinking, ive never seen this side to her but I really like it, oh and you know that black hoodie I came back from georgias room in last camp?" "Yeah" "well that was actually Georgias, and I brought it home, so she gave me a replacement" I pull out the jersey out of my bag, "well at least now you have an excuse to go over and see her, you had to wear your jersey to a game" I laugh in response to her, we then check the time to see it's almost time for dinner, I get ready and as less is brushing her hair I say to her "shit less, is truth or dare tonight, I completely forgot!" She looks at me with a worried face, "oh god"

~𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰
- We all head downstairs to meet up for dinner when I suddenly remember about truth or dare, Leah notices "what is it G you look like you've seen a ghost?" I look at her and say "we're so fucked, me and Ella" Leah looks back "what why" I look at her with a serious look "three words truth or dare" Leah then realises and laughs. "Stop it you'll be fine" "I hope your right lea"
Once we meet the girls downstairs I get a text from Ella 'truth or dare tonight, G what are we going to do' I reply to her message and say 'well maybe it won't come up, I mean why would it barley anyone in the team knows, don't stress about it X' I tell Ella to not stress about it when really I should be the one not stressing about it, ugh I have no clue what's gonna happen tonight, what Beth's gonna come up with,
We all eat dinner and go into a room in the hotel, it's quite like the Lioness room at St George's Park has a bar with couches, just no beanbags, they are always my favourite part. We settle in and get I get a drink and sit down and wait for Beth to start. And she does just that "well well well, my fellow lionesses, time for games!" She says with an exciting look on her face, here we go I think to myself. "Truth or dare anyone?" Beth starts things off with Chloe "truth or dare chlo?" "Truth" Beth thinks for a second and says "ugh your engaged, there's literally nothing to ask you" everyone responds with a laugh, "ehm, oh okay, have you ever cheated on anyone" Chloe looks at her and says "I'm not proud of it, but yeah when I was younger" the team "ooo's" all together and Chloe flips us off. Alessias up next, "truth or dare lessi" alessia looks nervous "I don't want a dare so I'll go for truth" Beth smiles and says "okay less, I'm going to ask you a question I asked someone else last time, have you ever got with a teammate, Arsenal or England" oh Beth's on to something here. Everyone waits for Alessias reply "yeah" she says while fixing herself in her seat, the team was shocked, I acted shocked too just because no one is supposed to know. Beth continues "right then, tooney" Beth smiles, as Ella rolls her eyes at her "truth meado" I know that smile and it's a sneaky one, Fuck what is she gonna ask Ella. "Who did you send your text to last camp tooney" Ella looks at her "aye, thought you weren't trying to get me caught out" Beth laughs "answer the question"
Ella smiles at me, "I sent the text to Georgia" everyone smiles, it actually seems as if the team would like us together, that gave me a nice feeling.

~𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰
- thank god nothing came from that, and no one said anything, that's the last thing I want right now I think to myself as my phone goes off in my pocket, shit it's Joe 'guess whos in Germany?, I'll see you soon Els'
It makes me sick he used the nickname G calls me sometimes, I get up and say to the girls "yous carry on, I'm just going to the toilet, be back in a sec" I walk away hearing Beth ask Esme a question. I walk into the bathroom, I respond to Joe. 'Joe don't show up to the match, I don't want you there, I don't need you there anymore, Joe I know it hurts but I'm in love with someone else, sorry to tell you so abruptly but it needs to be done, I'm done with this Joe, fly home I don't want to see you at that match' I press send and I hear the bathroom door open, I had a strong feeling it was G, someone knocks on the door of the stall and I open it, It was Alessia, she walks into the stall and closes the door behind her she looks at me "what happened out there, you looked scared at your phone and then just left, everything okay?" I look to her "yeah everything's fine, it was Joe texting me, he's been texting me these past few weeks saying all sorts trying to get me back, but a few minutes ago he text, guess who's in Germany, I don't know Less I just found it a bit creepy" less looks as weirded out as me "yeah I get you Els that is creepy, anyways what did you say back to him?"
"Well I told him the truth, I said I don't need him here anymore I don't want him here anymore, that he should fly back home and that I don't want him at that match, oh and I told him I'm in love with someone else" Less looks shocked, "wait, you told him your in love with G, WAIT your in love with G!" I smile at her "alessia! Keep your voice down, but yeah I am, she's all I can think about, I just don't know how to tell her just yet"