𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫♥︎

~𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰
- Once mine and G's taxi arrives, we get in and head to meet the girls at the bar, Georgia is the only one who knows Germany so she told the girls where the best spot to go was, we got to the bar and walked over to the girls who were already sat at a table, "took your sweet time didn't yous?" Alex pointed out, "shut it al, can't believe yous left me alone with this one to get a taxi" I respond while laughing, "oi" Georgia laughs to which I smile at her. Less and I go up to get a drink, "do you think the girls know?" I say "I mean a few of them yes definitely but I don't think all of them" Alessia says "shit, I wanted to keep this as private as I could" i say starting to get a bit anxious, "Ella it's okay, I mean it was bound to happen, look I mean g can't keep her eyes off you" she points to g who has her eyes fixed on me, I turn to her and she turns away almost instantly, Alessia continues "what im saying is, maybe it's not all bad having the girls know, I mean none of them are going to be the ones putting it out into the world, that's going to be you and Georgia, I mean from mine and Lottes experience, it's nice having the girls know" I smile at her "yeah I guess your right, but you know me, I mean Joe and I were so public, I just want to keep things with g under wraps until the time is right" Alessia gives me a soft smile "I get you don't worry, how are things going with you two anyways?" I smile just thinking about her "honestly less, I don't know how I've fallen for someone so fast, she's amazing" Alessia laughs "but I'm guessing you haven't told her you've fallen for her have you?" She questions "no I haven't, it's next on the list though" we both laugh and go back over to the girls, drinks in hand.

~𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰
- I'm sat at the table next to Leah and Jordan, Leah then pulls Jordan up to go to the dance floor to dance with her, not long after a two drink down Ella comes and sits next to me handing me a drink from the bar, I laugh "thank you, love" Ella blushes "Georgia stop, you can't call me that here, not in front of people" I've had enough with all this hiding from all the girls. I just want everyone to know that she's mine "so what Ella, the girls are going to find out about us at some stage, I'm done hiding my feelings for you in front of them,
I love you, and that's the way it is they are our family, it's not fair to keep having to lie to them" I stop in my tracks 'did I just tell her I loved here, here! Oh Georgia what have you done'
She reply's softly "you what?" I get up leaving Ella on her own and look back to her "never mind" with that, I leave the bar and get a taxi back to the hotel. 'Shit, what did I just do'

~𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰
- 'did she just tell me she loves me' I think to myself, as she gets up I wanted to go and follow her but after me not saying it back I wanted to give her some space, I go and find Less, I pull her away from Lotte "can we talk, I promise lots I'll only take her for a second" and I laugh with a worried look on my face, "yeah of course" Alessia responds while I lead her to the bathroom and lock a stall behind her "what's happened, everything okay?" She asks "Georgia, she just told me she loves me" I let out "what!, here, now?" Alessia asks "yeah just a few minutes ago, and I didn't say it back, so she just up and left" Alessia responds "Ella! Why didn't you say it back?, we both know you love her!, where is she?" I reply "yeah I know I love her, but like now, here, I just wasn't expecting it it happened so fast and she barley gave me any time to speak she just up and went, I don't know if she regretted saying it or what" Alessia stops me "Ella stop, we both know Georgia wouldn't say that if she didn't mean it, you have to go and find her and tell her how you feel" we both leave the bathroom and I start to look everywhere for g, she's no where to be found, I walk over and pull Leah from the dance floor "have you seen g" , "yeah, she left, said she wasn't feeling well or something and told me to let the girls know" , "shit" I whisper under my breath but Leah hears "why what's happened" Leah asks "nothing, I'll let Georgia explain it later to you, will you let the girls know I'm gone back to the hotel, just gonna check on her" Leah nods "okay, yeah I will"
I then give less a nod to let her know I'm leaving and order a taxi and wait for it outside. For what felt like an eternity later it finally arrives and I hop in and head back to the hotel to talk to Georgia, as I'm driving back to the hotel I go though scenarios in my head on what I'll say to her, I mean I don't want to just leave her hanging when she just told me she loves me, she's been so patient with me over the past few months, it's time I give her something in return and tell her how I really feel, I mightn't be ready to tell the rest of the girls how I feel about Georgia but for now that doesn't matter, I need to just tell her how I feel.
A few long minutes later I arrive at the hotel and go straight to Georgias room, I knock and a few seconds later she answers. "I love you too" I let out.