𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞♥︎

~𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞:(~

~𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰
- I wake up at around 10 am, realising todays the last day I'm gonna see the girls, but not only the girls, todays the last day I'm going to see Ella for two months, I was thinking for a few minutes but then I was interrupted by a certain Leah Williamson leaping onto my bed from hers, she hugged me and said "I'm gonna miss you kiddo" I laugh at her "stop calling me kiddo I'm only two years younger than you Leah" to which she laughs, she looks at me and says "you gonna miss Ella?" I look back at her "why would I miss her, that's always how it's been, camp most of the time every two months we go without seeing eachother" she responds "Georgia. You can't lie to me, your horrible at it and I'm your bestfriend, I know you, I see the way you look at her, and I see the way she looks at you, there's something real there and I'm not just saying that, it's okay to admit you have real feelings for her and of course that's fine if your gonna miss her" I look back at Leah with a sad smile " yeah okay i am gonna miss her, it's just gonna be weird you know, going from only having her down the hall to a two hour plane journey away" leah returns "i get it g, it'll be okay, maybe some time will be good you know, at least for next camp maybe both of you will have your feelings in order and yous can talk about yous then" I respond "yeah, that's what im hoping for anyway" we both hug and then get up to get ready, i packed last night after I got back to my room so i have nothing else to do, my flights not until 6 and my dads picking me up to go to the airport at 3 so i guess i have some time with the girls until then. Me and Leah both head down for breakfast, Ella and Alessia are the first ones there before me and Leah walked in. I walk over to our table and Ella taps the seat next to hers indicating for me to sit next to her, I take a seat and she looks at me, "you all packed?" I reply to her "yeah packed after I got back last night, least I don't have to do it now, can spend all my time with you lot until I've to go" the table feels a bit more empty today since Lucy and Keira left for the airport earlier this morning, we all said bye to them last night. Ella says back to me "aren't we so lucky you had time to squeeze us in in your busy schedule Stanway" I laugh in response and say "trust me Ella I'd fit you in anytime" she smiles at that

~𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰
- I really am gonna miss her I think to myself, me and less got back to our rooms to pack and then the team are gonna head to a local coffee shop and a walk for an hour or two before everyone starts to head off home, I'm glad g has a late flight back to Germany at least I can spend a bit of time with her before she goes. Twenty minutes later we head back down to meet the girls they start walking, me and Leah are walking at the back of the team just chatting away, she did bring g up and we had a talk about my feelings and how it'll be good to have some time apart to figure things out, Leah always sees the positive in things, it's what I love about her most. Once we got to the coffee shop I sat down outside, I hate coffee and I know for a fact I should be joined by Georgia, she hates anything to do with hot drinks, and just as I thought I was, "room for me?" She says sitting down and handing me a smoothie from the shop, I take it and smile at her, "that's my favourite how did you know?" She chuckles and reply's "that's one thing about me I always know the little things" ugh she's so cute, it really makes me like her even more. She looks at me "I'm gonna miss this, a lot actually" I let out and sigh and respond, "look on the bright side we'll both be busy with club and then have two weeks off for Christmas and then busy again with club and then we'll be off to wherever we need to go to get to them olympics" she smiles "I mean if you put it like that, it doesn't sound all bad" the girls all come back out, it was nice all being together one last time before half of us are back to being rivals on the pitch. We get back to the hotel around 1 ish and head up to our rooms to get all checked out and get our bags.

~𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰
- me and Lea get all checked out and we say our goodbyes in our room before we go downstairs, I've loved seeing her again I'm so happy to see her back playing. Leah and Jordan are heading back together so they head off, I'm downstairs chatting with Alex and Chloe on the couch's in reception, Chloe's sitting on the chair me and Ella had a moment in a few nights ago to which I laugh at. They don't have to know that though. Ella, less and lotte come down the stairs and join us, "what time are yous all leaving?" Alex says " me and less are heading in about a half an hour I think" lotte reply's about a half an hour later after less and lotte and the other arsenal girls have said their goodbyes I head out to the courtyard, of course I text her 'one last courtyard chat before I go?' She never responded, fuck I thought to myself as I thought she had already left, Ella wouldn't of done that would she, the next minute I hear leafs tussling a wave of relief came over me she sat down beside me looked around to make sure no one was in veiwpoint of us, lifted my chin and leaned in to kiss me, I kiss back straight away and deepen the kiss the minute I can, I bring my hand up to her face and tuck a peice of hair behind her ear, once we pull away we connect our foreheads together and stay like that for a minute. It was a comfortable silence, like it always is while I'm around her.
She goes to get up but I can see a tear in her eye and pull her back down. "What is it" she looks at me "I've just enjoyed these two weeks, honestly I don't want it to end and I'm just gutted it is" I feel the exact same but I need to comfort her so I say "hey, what's two months anyway, it'll fly bye, I can still text you and FaceTime you" "Georgia it won't be the same" I reply to her "yeah maybe it won't be, but at least when we get back to camp we'll be just as excited to see eachother and it'll be like we never left in the first place okay" she looks at me "okay" we sat there again until it was actually time to go as I get a text from my dad that he's 10 minutes away, united organised a car to come and get Mary Maya Ella and zel at 4. "My dads nearly here, better get back in there and say my goodbyes, I'm sure they'll all be heartbroken to get rid of me" I say while laughing Ella replies "oh I'm sure" we stand up and I look her in the eyes and pull her in for another kiss, once we pull away I hold her closer to me and hug her, "this is the hardest goodbye though" she pulls away and smiles "I'll see you later Stanway"
"See you later tooney" to that she gives me a death stare and I hold my hands up. We walk back in with just enough time, I say goodbye to the girls and my dad and my mum walk in, Ella's known my parents for so long so she runs over to give my mum a hug while my dad grabs my suitcase and pops it in the car, Ella walks out with us to the car and I give her one last hug and a sneaky kiss on the cheek while no one was watching. "Two months" I let out a sigh she replys "two months" i smile and get into the car.