𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱♥︎

~𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰~
- We did it we won, and I can't believe I scored two goals, to be honest I don't know where it came from. I'm just so happy for the team. Once the match is over we all go into the changing rooms to celebrate. After I've showered changed and got ready, some of the girls were still getting ready so I had got a few minutes of alone time, I walk into an empty room, I'm feeling so overwhelmed, I've had one hard year mentally and physically I'd say it's been the hardest year of my life but today even after everything that's happened this year I still was able to score two goals for my country, I couldn't be prouder of myself, and not just me I'm just so proud of this team. Ever since the summer since we lost in the finals of the World Cup I haven't been the same on the pitch, none of us really have been. I lost a lot of confidence and i couldn't get into games the same as I had used to. I've still started all matches with united but the last two months I've been really back to my old self, the scoring type of Ella, my midfield skills have just gotten better as time has been going on. I've won October and November player of the month with united witch has really brought up my confidence. I just sit in the room looking out the window and start crying, they were tears of joy but also tears of proudness. I can't believe how far I've came since the summer and it's all with these girls help, I really couldn't have done it without them.

~𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰~
- I walk out from getting changed and I look for Ella, to be honest I just wanted to see her but even more to congratulate her on the amazing goals she scored today, it might of been an excuse to talk to her but oh well, I look around and I don't see her, I head over to less and say "have you seen tooney around?" Less reply's "back to calling her tooney now is it, no more els? I don't know actually she walked off by herself like twenty minutes ago now, I should probably go and find her" less moves to get up but I quickly say "no, I'll find her, I needed to talk to her anyway" I walk off with that and let out a breath I didn't even realise I was holding, 'here we go' I mumble to myself. It's been about five minutes now of looking for Ella, I can't find her anywhere I don't know where she is, until I come across a room on its own at nearly the back of Leigh sports village, of course she'd know where to find a room unoccupied here. I slowly open the door, "Ella, you in here?" I call out "G?" I hear back, it's Ella's voice but It sounds a bit like crying, "everything okay what's our star girl doing all alone?" I walk over to her and sit on the couch she was sat on next to her, I look into her eyes and I see under them is wet, she was crying, "what's wrong" "there happy tears I promise, I was just thinking about how far I've come in the past few months, it was all just a bit overwhelming" she reply's laughing it off, I love how nervous she gets around me, I can still feel it between us, this moment is how I know we aren't over there's still something with us. I reply to her, all I wanted to do was place my lips on hers I couldn't stop looking at them but it would of just made things worse for me so instead I say "you should be proud Ella, we all are so fucking proud of you, come on come back out to the changing room, there's something your gonna want to see"

~𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰~
- I've no idea what she means by that, g gets up and I follow her back out to the changing room, just before we get back in Serena is outside talking to Eileen, the manager of Ireland, "Ella come here can we have a talk" I look at Georgia and she nods and makes her way back into the girls, "course Serena" she says goodbye to Eileen and tells me to follow her, Serena brings me into a room with a table, there's a trophy on it. "Go on you deserve it" she says, I walk over to the table and see 'player of the match' ingraved onto the trophy, wow I was shocked, this was my second player of the match for England, this time though it felt way more special, I walk over and pick it up turn it over to see 'Ella Toone' ingraved into the back. Serena puts her hand on my shoulder "you really made me and the girls proud today, not just for the goals, but the way you played Ella, you played with so much drive and passion it was like I've never seen you on the pitch before" it means a lot coming from Serena I let out a smile she continues "your way more than just a super sub to this team, we should really stop looking at you that way, your play for united and with us is unbelievable these last few months, I'm really proud of you Ella" I reply to her "you don't realise how much it means Serena, honestly thank you, thank you for believing in me from the start". Once me and Serena are finished I walk back in to the changing room, player of the match in hand and the girls just look at me and start screaming, I look to Georgia and she mouths 'I knew it, it was well deserved'
With that we head out back onto the coach back to the hotel, that means back to the hotel for me and Georgia to talk, oh god I haven't even thought about what I'm going to say to her.