𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♥︎

~𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰
- I woke up before Ella this morning, she was in my arms. I look down at her and gave her head a small kiss while slowly moving to get my phone, I check the time as we have training at 11 and it's 9:30 now, I remind myself that im in no way ready for training and that I better start getting ready since breakfast starts at ten, I start to loosen my arms around Ella and slowly get out of her bed and putting my shoes on to leave the room, before I leave I quickly set an alarm on her phone placed on her nightstand for another five minutes so she can wake up in time, as I left the room I send her a text just to let her know I wasn't leaving cause of our chat last night, 'morning, I set your alarm so you wouldn't miss breakfast, left about five minutes ago to start getting ready, I'll see you down there love X'
I walk over to the door of mine and Leah's room and bump into someone, "took you long enough" Leah says while laughing "I've been waiting for ten minutes out here was about to go and wake the both of you up" I look at her confused but then suddenly remember I had the room key the whole time "well I'm here now" I say while unlocking the door and holding it open for Leah to walk in, "how was last night, did you both talk about what direction yous are heading in?" Leah asks I reply while getting my training gear out "yeah we did actually, we're both on the same page, we know we both have strong feelings for eachother but it's just so soon, so we said we'd come back to it next time we see eachother" I walk into the bathroom to turn the shower on Leah smiles "I'm happy for you, ya know G, I know it's your first girl but I really am proud of you" it means the world hearing Leah say that, at the end of the day she is my best friend but over all she's the one person I always feel like I want her approval on "thanks Lea, I appreciate you more than you know" she pulls me into a hug, I head into the bathroom to shower and once I come out Leah does the same, once we are both ready for training it's about five past ten, we grab our kit bags and our boots and leave the room for breakfast,
On our way down for breakfast we stop off at Ella's room and I knock, she answers just about ready, I laugh at her shocked face "just checking you were up!" I say smiling, she smiles back "just finishing up getting ready, I'll meet yous down there in about five" she says and closes the door.

~𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰
- once I'm ready I grab my boots and head down for breakfast, I leave my kitbag and boots outside the breakfast room and go in to meet the girls, looks like I'm the last to show, I wanted to sit next to G to ask her why she left this morning but she was already sat next to Leah and Keira I sit down in the empty seat next to Less, "how did last night go? Did yous talk about yous?" Less asks "yeah last night went well and yes we talked about us, I mean last night it looked like we were on the same page about everything but this morning Georgia just left without saying anything, I just woke up and she wasn't there" I return to alessia she looks weirded out "oh that doesn't sound like g" I look to Georgia "yeah it doesn't seem like her at all" Georgia looks back to me and smiles I'm so confused right now as to what's going on, did I miss something?
Once we finish up with breakfast we head into a team meeting which lasts for about an hour, enough time for our breakfasts to settle in before we get out onto the pitch to train, training goes by faster than usual, we started with defending drills and then tactics and shooting and lastly ended training with a mini match, me and G were against each other, her team won and I wasn't having any of it.
Once we finish training and leave the changing rooms I pull Georgia to the side "hi love" she says looking into my eyes "don't love me" I reply and continue "what was that this morning just left without saying anything, especially after what we talked about last night" Georgia looks at me confused "what?" She asks to which I respond "you heard me" I say sternly. A sense of realisation comes across Georgias face "ohh, you didn't happen to look at your phone when you woke up did you?" She says I reply "what no" she laughs "do me a favour and take out your phone and open up your notifications" she says I do as she asks and to my surprise I see a message from her at 9:38 this morning saying 'morning, I set your alarm so you wouldn't miss breakfast, left about five minutes ago to start getting ready, I'll see you down there love X' I look up at her with a guilty look on my face, "sorry" I say "no need to be sorry love, just next time check your phone, id never leave you without a good reason to" I smile "you really think of the small things don't you Stanway" she smiles at me "I always think of the small things, small things are the way to someone's heart els" well they sure are the way to my heart anyway. Georgia continues "we still on for later?, be ready for about six and meet me outside yeah?" Shit, I thought Georgia would forget about later on today but it turns out I was the one who did. "Yeah of course, one more thing though" she looks at me and responds "yeah what it is?" I let out a breath before continuing "just asking okay, is this a date or am I just in my head" Georgia smirks "do you want this to be a date?" She leans closer I look at her with an obvious look "of course I want it to be a date G" she smiles "well then, there's the answer you were looking for, and I'll make sure it's the best first date you've ever had love" I smile at her and look around to see nobody, I place my hand on her cheek and pull her in for a kiss, she places both of her hands on either side of my hips and pulls me closer to her, we pull away, "wow" Georgia manages to get out "I'll be ready for six Stanway, see you later" and I walk off leaving her in a world of her own.