𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞♥︎

~𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰~
-After my chat with less, to be honest I felt a bit stupid, maybe I shouldn't of acted that way with G I mean I was feeling bad for myself, I've never had these type of feelings for someone before, not even Joe but I've come to the conclusion that if this is how I feel I'm going to have to live with it, I really do like G so I do want to show her that, but on the other hand I want to keep it private as of right now I don't want people to know.

~𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰~
- me and Leah went down to training and met kei there , we all walked out together and it just felt right, it's been hard for the whole team but especially me and kei not having Leah with us through her injury and it feels so good to have her back with us. As we walked out for training Serena was starting the team talk, it just went on as normal and then at the end she talked about Leah coming back and she also threw in a surprise and said "and as happy as we are to just have you back in general Leah, we're so happy that our captain is back as-well" Leah stood there with a shocked face as she was told she was going to have to work to get her captain band back but me and kei jumped on her with happiness for her, I was delighted for her. Leah then said a few words and thanked Millie and Mary for stepping in while she was gone and all I could see was the excitement on her face. We started training with defending drills, I was marking Lucy for the first half and I can tell you now I'm never marking her again. Mark my words. Then we finally started shooting, my favourite drills. I always have so much fun with shooting on England camp but maybe it's just because I love scoring against Mary. After a long 3 hour training we finally finished, me and Ella had a few moments where we caught each other looking at the other but I just brushed it off and got on with training. I really do like Ella but I'm starting to second guess her feelings, I know it's only been a day but somethings just different about us.

~𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰~
- "I need to speak to her" I say to less as we get into our room after training. "Yeah you do, but first you need to shower" she says in reply with a laugh "oi" "just messing with you Tooney", I hop in the shower and once I get out and put a towel over me there's a knock at the door, I take my hair out of the clip that was holding it up and it falls down by my shoulders, "coming" I call, I open the door and who do I see standing there? Georgia Stanway.
"Hi" I say softly she reply's "is less here, i think we should talk" Alessia approaches us and says "actually I was just leaving, see yous in a bit" she shuts the door behind her. "Come in then" I say to Georgia with my voice all nervous as to what she was going to say. "I don't know about you but I wasn't lying when I said I liked you Ella" she says, there's a hint of anger in her voice I can't help but notice. "Yeah and neither was I" I say back smartly. "Then what the fuck was that at breakfast, you made me feel shit Ella as if you can just kiss me and ignore me the next day, that's not what I'm here for, all I wanted to do was look at you even just speak to you all day but I felt as if I couldn't because you wouldn't even dare but look in my direction this morning" she looks at me hoping for an answer, all I wanted to do was give her a simple answer but I couldn't, things are moving too fast between us and I'm not ready for it yet so I gave her an un honest answer and truthfully an answer I certainly didn't want to give. I turn to her and say "Oh give over Georgia, we kissed and yeah it was a good kiss but it's not as if we're married" she steps back from me but then steps closer to me again "so is that how you really feel then is it" I reply "yeah I guess it is" I thought to myself why am I doing this but in my head it's for the better we could never work we live separate lives one in England and one in Germany for starters if I go through with this now yeah it'll hurt but better now than later down the line. Georgia looks at me and says "I really thought this was something you know, and I really thought you felt the same, so what all that last night was what just some fun for you was it" I tried to save myself because I could see she was getting upset and that's the last thing I want to see "Georgia it's not like that" once I said that "you know what, goodbye Ella" she said with a small crack in her voice as she left the room and the door shut behind her.

~𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰~
- I walk back to mine and Leah's room head down hood of my hoodie up, I can't let anyone know I was crying. I don't know why I was crying I mean as Ella said 'we aren't married' but it was so much more than just a kiss to me it was everything, I felt as if I had the girl I've wanted for a year and everything felt as if it was being put straight into place. Once I get to the room unlock the door and shut it again I walk over to my bed and just sit there. Leah comes out of the bathroom "there you are,where did you go I texted you" I look at her with tears in my eyes "oh G"

~𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐡𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰~
- she told me everything, I feel awful for G, but she's strong she'll get through it but right now I can't imagine what it's like, she told me everything all of what she's been feeling over the last months she just got it all out and I'm so happy she did, she really had strong feelings for Ella and I can't believe what Ella said to her. As much as I want to go and scream at tooney right now I have a feeling even after what she's said she could be feeling the same way as G right now so I hold back and plus I could loose my captains armband for it aswell so lucky I did. I know G is upset right now but she has to get on with it she'll thank me later "right let's stop crying now cause your gonna get me going in a second if you don't, let's go get get your bikini on, we're going swimming" she laughs at me as if I'm not fully serious she says "no, no we are not" I drag her off her bed and push her and her bikini into the bathroom "five minutes then we're leaving G"