𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨♥︎

~𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲
~ 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐲~
~𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰
- The other day, mine and Ella's date went incredibly well, I loved being so close and getting to know even more about her, it was nice. The last few days have been full England mode though, we've all been so focused on this match, last time we played Germany, I mean we all remember that day, it was the best day of our lives, but what a tough game it was, it made us European Champions but if it wasn't for Ella and Chloe, we would of never became that. It's difficult for me, most of the girls on the other team, I love, I train with them day in day out and half of them I play against week in week out, at least it's a strength I have, I know how these girls play, a couple of my best mates are on the opposing team, and as much as it'll break me if we don't win this game, I don't want to hurt them as we did last time, but at the end of the day, this is my country I'm playing for right now, not Bayern, it's much more of a grater responsibility and We want to book that plane ticket to Paris this summer as soon as we get home from this match. After losing at the last hurdle of the World Cup we want to come back even stronger and bring the gold Olympic medal home. And that we will do. But it starts tonight, we just have to get through this 90 minutes first.

———————————————————————————

𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐗𝐈 𝐆𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐗𝐈 𝟏. 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐩𝐬. 𝟏. 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐡𝐦𝐬
𝟐. 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐞 𝟐. 𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐢 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝟑. 𝐍𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐡 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝟑. 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡
𝟒. 𝐊𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐡 𝟒. 𝐒𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚 𝐊𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞
𝟓. 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝟓. 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐆𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐧
𝟔. 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 (𝐂) 𝟔. 𝐋𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐎𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐟
𝟕. 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝟕. 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝟖. 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝟖. 𝐒𝐲𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐧
𝟗. 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐨 𝟗. 𝐒𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐚 𝐇𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝟐𝟎. 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐢𝐫𝐛𝐲 𝟏𝟎. 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐥 (𝐂)
𝟏𝟏. 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐦𝐩 𝟏𝟏. 𝐋𝐞𝐚 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐮̈𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

————————————————————————————

~𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰
- I've never been so nervous for a game, with Popp out, it relaxes the nerves a bit and I haven't seen Joe as of now while we were out training, I asked Serena about it earlier and she said she's contacted people so hopefully he doesn't show up, I mean Georgias already riled up that she has to face Oberdorf, let's just say them two absolutely hate each other, im sure when Oberdorf makes the move to Bayern at the end of the season, they will have some what better of a relationship, that's not something to think about now though. I'm on the bench tonight because after my chat with Serena we both thought it was best if I was incase Joe was there, we just needed to smooth that over first, I'll still be first sub on though, on the brighter side once I walked into the changing room tonight I looked to my jersey, with everything going on this week I completely forgot that I'm making my 50th appearance for England tonight, finally it's the night of my 50th cap, nothing can beat that joy, the staff and Serena made it extra special for me by giving me the number 10 with '50th cap' printed onto the rim of the top. Since Tonight as I was meant to be starting line up but with everything with Joe it just wasn't safe.

~𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟𝐟  𝟕:𝟎𝟎 𝐩𝐦
- 19' minute in Kirby goes down with a foul from Oberdorf, she is subbed off. Toone makes her way,
Into the 45' minute both sides goalless extra time of 4 minutes doesn't do either teams any justice.

~𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
~ 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰
- we walk into the changing room, Serena is not happy
We can do better than this, we know it, we have to leave our mark we have to do better.
Once the team talk is over we walk back out, I head over to Ella and run to catch up to her before walking into the tunnel, I make sure no one's around and give her hand a squeeze, "you okay?" I ask "yeah, just distracted, I want to know if Frans okay" I give her a reassuring smile "It's Fran, Els she'll pull through, Oberdorf on the other hand, she doesn't know what's coming" I hate Lena Oberdorf she actually boils my blood, Ella laughs "just go out there and score, for me, show them who you are, okay?" I lean into her ear and whisper, "if you can promise you'll be in my bed tonight, I'll do my best" I pull back. Ella reply's with "ill see what I can do Stanway" we both smile until Leah walks back "oi, secret lovers, don't know if yous forgot but we've a game to be playing" we laugh again I put my hands up "oi oi captain" I say while saluting Leah, she pushes me away, we all run back onto the pitch and wait for the whistle to blow.

~𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 ~ 𝟖:𝟎𝟎 𝐩𝐦
- Both sides still goalless, until the 76' minute, Earps belts the ball to the other end of the pitch, Magull headers away, Walsh retrieves, Stanway makes the run Walsh passes and Stanway shoots, and scores.             1:0 England. It has hit the 90' mark 7 minutes of extra time added on, both teams have had their fair share of shots just only one has headed into the back of the net,
With two minutes to go lina Magull dribbles the ball forward passes to Schüller who shoots, but the ball lands straight into the gloves of Englands number one,
Full time whistle blows, England are through to the olympics 2024.