𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧♥︎

~ 𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 (𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲)~

~𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰
- I wake up to my alarm at 10 it was nice to get a bit of a lie in since it's only a recovery day today after the match yesterday, we have to be down at breakfast at 11 and then to the physio to get all checked out at 12. Once I wake up I freeze feeling a certain someone on my chest, It feels right having her laying there, but I can't think too much into it as it'll only be for this next week, I don't even want to think about going back to Germany and leaving Ella but it's what has to be done, maybe some time away will be good. Ella starts to shuffle around in the covers and opens her eyes. "Morning sunshine" I say looking at her as she closes her eyes stretches and opens them again "morning" she says back with a smile on her face.
I just look at her admiring her for a minute, before saying "last night was nice" she reply's "yeah it really was, I enjoyed it G, I know I was a bit drunk but I really did enjoy it" I laugh "a bit drunk, I'm surprised I didn't have to carry you here from the taxi" she playfully hits me "oh shut up Georgia" she says laughing, she continues "what time do we have to be down there at" I show her the time on my lockscreen and say "11 we still have at least 20 minutes to chill" she lays back down on my chest "I like the sound of that"

~𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰
- I can't lie I was a bit shocked waking up in georgias bed, I mean last night was amazing and it was so comfortable with her I really enjoyed it, so to be honest I was quite happy with where I was. Thank god Leah didn't come back. Wait , I nearly run out of the bed, Georgia looks at me "what the fuck was that" I look at her and reply "LEAH, she's going to come back in here in I would say at least 5 minutes to get ready for breakfast oh my god what if she walked in and seen us, thank god for that alarm" I say pacing around grabbing my things, while georgias laying there just laughing "relax she couldn't just walk in anyway, I've got the key" I let out a breath of air I didn't even know I was holding, "no need to be so scared of Leah finding out, she knows already, I can just tell by her she doesn't believe anything I tell her about this little situation" Georgia continues I reply "I know I know, I'm just not used to this" she looks at me confused "as if I'm used to this" and she lets out a laugh I mean she has a point. I walk over to her side of the bed and I lean close to her and give her a kiss, I pull away and say "well anyway now that I'm up I guess I better go and make myself pretty for breakfast and better go before Leah comes back" she smiles at me "your beautiful love, no need to make yourself any prettier" to which I blush and smile. I give her one more kiss before gathering my things and leaving G's room "see ya later Stanway" I say with a wink as the door closes. Thank god no one was in the corridor as I walk back to mine and less's room. I knock on the door hoping I'm not disturbing the two love birds inside, Alessia opens up the door, she's in her pjs but she's alone in the room. She says "well,well,well look who the cat dragged in then where have you been?" I walk by her smiling "where's lotte I thought you two would still be asleep" less looks at me "I see, changing the subject, you only missed her she left about ten minutes ago" she continues "I'll ask again then, where have you been" I blush and say "eh with g" less is smiling ear to ear I say "stop less it wasn't like that, she just brought me home last night and brought me to the bar, got me a water and while we were sat there we seen u and lotte run up here and I knew it would be to our room as soon as you text me so she offered her room up since Leah was with Jords" Alessia looks at me again "ugh, I just love you both together" I look at her sternly "pipe down Russo, nothings gonna happen with Georgia and me" she laughs "fine,fine, I'll stop"
We both then get ready and head down at ten to eleven for breakfast with the girls.

~𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰
- Jesus Ella has a good sense of time, not even five minutes later after she had left there was a knock at the door, I open it to find Leah standing there "you alright G, left early last night with a certain someone didn't ya" she says walking in laughing. "Yeah yeah yeah shut up Leah". She looks at me and we both just burst out laughing, neither of us can ever stay serious when we're together, I love that most about our friendship, I'm so glad to have her back with the team. I snap back to reality and say "come on then let's get ready and head down, I'm starving" with that we both get into our training gear and head down for breakfast, we walk down the corridor to see Lucy and kei walking out of their door, I turn to Leah and put my finger to my lips and then run up and jump on the back of them both, Leah gets the memo and does the exact same thing. Lucy turns around and pushes us both to the floor, god that girl is strong, me and Leah just start to laugh, Lucy and Keira walked off without us so we run to catch up with them and all four of us walk into the breakfast room and take our seats, kie on one side of me and Leah on the other, guess there's no room for Ella today. Once her and less walk in she looks at me and I can see the blush in her face, I hope I'm not blushing, Leah looks at me, and then just laughs and turns away. Once breakfast was over we just head to the physio, I get a bruised numbed and wrapped up so it's not annoying me and then I head to the ice baths.
The day was a relaxing day and we just ended it with all the girls watching a movie in the lioness room, Ella moaned that it wasn't hunger games, I text her shortly after and told her I'd watch the next one with her soon.
After the movie we were all wrecked so all just headed to bed, surprisingly Leah actually slept in her own bed tonight, shocking I know. I was about to go to sleep but I couldn't stop thinking about her so I text her, 'missing a goodnight kiss tonight, heading down to grab water for me and Leah now if your missing one too?' She likes my message instantly so I get up and say to Leah "I'm parched, want a glass of water? Gonna run down to the bar and grab one." She reply's "actually yeah if you don't mind thanks g" I smile knowing I've finally got away with something she doesn't have a clue about, I'm a genius. "No bother" I say leaving the room with the key so Leah doesn't have to get up and let me back in. I head down to the bar and grab two waters, Ella then walks in, she's wearing my jumper. I look her up and down "suits you" she looks confused I nod at the jumper and she says "oh my god I didn't even realise, it was just so comfy" she goes to take it off but I say "it's fine love, it's yours, it'll remind you of me while I'm in Germany I'm sure" she smiles. She grabs another glass of water for herself before we head back upstairs, as we can't be too long since our roomys will notice, the last thing I want to happen is Leah find out about my master plan. Once we get to our floor, no one's in the corridor we walk a bit down to Ella's room just chatting away until we reach her door. She opens it with her key while I stand there, "just teasing you Stanway, come here" she says as she leant in to kiss me I pull away and smile "goodnight els" I say walking away, she's watching as I walk off, I reach my room and she shouts while still whispering "goodnight g"