𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧♥︎

~ 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰~
- I get back to mine and Leah's room, Leah went back to Jordan and Beth's. The girls are all meeting for a celebratory dinner to celebrate the win tonight in the next hour or two. I think we're all just trying to look to the positives before Friday, before we find out if we're going to the olympics, god I hope we win on Friday, I don't think any of us could deal with another heartbreak like that after the World Cup final. More so the fact that Spain are already through, i would do anything to be able to play Spain in a final again, just to make things right and to show them who really is the best. My phone pings and I instantly get a nervous feeling thinking it's Ella wanting to meet before dinner to talk, but luckily to my surprise it's not, it's Lucy in the 'lioness' group she texts in saying 'Me and kei are heading down to the restaurant at 8, we'll grab a table come down whenever yous are ready' I think to myself '8 is in an hour and a half, I've got loads of time' since I've showered at Leigh sports village I'm set, all I've to do is get changed and maybe throw a bit of makeup on, depends on how I'm feeling. So I just chill on my bed, about 40 minutes later I start to get ready, once I'm ready I go back to my bed and lay down. Until there's a knock at the door.

~𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰~
- Less and I get back to our room at 6:30, once we got back to the hotel we went on a walk around, it was nice, we haven't caught up fully in so long so it was nice getting to talk on a more deep level today, she told me all about lotte and her and I couldn't be more happy for her, I just hope it all works out between them the last thing I want to see is less get hurt. Less was putting some sense into my head about the whole Georgia situation telling me that g's feelings are real and that I can't be playing with them. I know her feelings are real but so are mine, I may of hurt us both but it's time I fix it. I start getting ready for dinner with the girls and thinking about what I'm gonna say to Georgia, I try to look my best, I brush my hair straighten it and put a little makeup on, I get into a cute black long dress, a cropped leather jacket, my off white trainers and my lV bag, I love this outfit. Less walks out of the bathroom looking stunning as usual she says "els wow, you look beautiful, I'm sure Georgia couldn't say no while your looking like that" she says with a wink, I laugh in response. "Okay less I'm gonna head over to G's room and talk to her before dinner so nothings awkward, I'll meet you down there okay" she reply's "yeah okay, see you down there, good luck with G" and with that I walk out and shut the door behind me. Once I leave the room I catch lotte, wonder where she's off to? I open the door back up and shout to less "your dates here" she walks out red faced. Oh how I love embarrassing her. Once I shut the door for the second time I actually make my way to georgias room I knock on the door, It takes a few seconds for G to open up, I'm stood there looking at her, she looks really good. "Hi, is Leah here? Can we chat" I say softly, Georgia looks me up and down and lets out a quiet "wow" but I still heard, she snaps out of it and quickly says "hi, yeah I mean no Leah's with Jords come in" I walk in and smile knowing I made her nervous by her jumbling up her words, I thought it was quite cute.

~𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰~
- Fuck, Ella looks amazing, how am I meant to talk to her and get my heartbroken again when she looks like this? I think to myself 'fuck it' I then say to Ella "I just need to do this" she reply's "do what G" I look her in the eyes before placing my hands on her hips and pulling her close to me "this" I let out and press my lips gently onto hers, I was expecting her to pull away and push me away but to my surprise she melts into the kiss, she's standing quite close to the shut door and starts to walk backwards and back herself up against it as she slides her tongue against my lips to deepen the kiss, I start to move my hands from her hips to her waist and hold her closer to me, I pull away shortly after. I let out a out of breath "sorry you just, you look beautiful Ella, I had to, even if it was the last time, I had to do that" she laughs clearly out of breath too "I enjoyed it" I reply "yeah me too" I look down and start to play with my rings on my fingers. Butterflies are swarming my stomach I just want to get this over with to be completely honest, Ella clearly sees me playing with my rings and coughs to get my attention, I look her in the eyes "just give it to me Ella, what are you gonna say to break me all over again" Ella reply's "G don't be like this, it's hard for me too, I wanted to come and clear the air I didn't want things to be awkward between us" I look at her with a stern look "you can't tell me there wasn't something in that kiss" she looks at me and reply's "of course there was Georgia there was something with us ever since you came out to me, of course there was a spark in our first kiss and of course there was a deep connection in that kiss, but Georgia you don't understand by the end of next week, you'll be back in Germany until February and I'll still be in England. We live two separate lives G no matter how much we like eachother at the moment it just can't work, I'm not a bad person for saying the truth I'm not trying to break you or myself but it's the facts we have to face right now Georgia, I'm sorry" I think about everything that just came out of Ella's mouth and I agree, we could try to make long distance work but in the end we'll barley see eachother with how busy our schedules are. Maybe it's not meant to be after all.