𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫♥︎

~𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰~
- once Georgia left my room I just had a pit of guilt in my stomach, I went over to my bed and sat down, I felt a tear run down my face. I know this is all my fault, I really do like Georgia but I think we're just going too fast and not at the pace I wanted to go at, I didn't mean for it to come out like this the last thing I wanted to do was hurt her but that's what I've done, hurt not only one of my best friends since the age of 15 I've hurt someone that could of been more than a best friend to me. Tears keep falling down my cheeks as I am just looking out the window wondering what I'm going to do to get myself out of this mess, I don't know why I'm crying but as much as I hurt Georgia I hurt myself while doing so. About ten minutes later Alessia comes back into the room, she walks over to me with her smiling face and taps me on the shoulder, I was completely in my own world, I try my best to wipe my tears and turn around to her, her face suddenly changed from smiling to worry. "Oh Els what happened?" She hugs me. I hug her back and say "I've ruined it less, I lied to her about my feelings and now she just thinks I kissed her just for fun" "what did you say to her Ella" I reply saying "she was saying how I acted earlier made her feel like shit and all which is understandable and I just thought why don't I just make it all go away now all the feelings, I mean less we were never gonna last she lives in Germany and I'm still here we only see each other every two months for what two weeks, it would never work, so I told her to give over and said it's not as if we're married" Less looks shocked her mouth open and everything , "you said what, you told her to give over, Ella what have you done, of course you two could last yous would of found a way to work it out, I know it's scary now since this is your first but Ella you have to start giving things time and not backing out the minute something gets hard" I know what less is saying is true but it's what my head was telling me at the time. "Yeah I know less but it's not like I can go back in time and change things now can i" she says back to me "of course you can just leave it for tonight, if we win tomorrow she'll be in a good mood try and talk to her then" "okay will do, thanks less" "even though it was stupid what you did I'll always have your back and pick you up when your down, I love you els" "I love you too less".

~ 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰~
- oh Jesus what has Ella got herself into, I know she's upset, well really upset but I can only imagine what Georgia's feeling. I call over to Ella "sorry els but I have to go and check on G" "yeah I know you were going to do that, please do I wanna make sure she has someone to make sure she's okay" I smile "I'll be back in a bit"
I walk down to georgia and Leah's room and knock on the door, "huh no answer" I knock again and again there's silence, I text g 'hey, Ella told me what happened came to check on you but you weren't in your room, where are you?' She texts back a minute later 'hi, Leah dragged me down to go for a swim, she's gone back up to Jordan's room, I'm in the lioness room.' I then make my way down there, once I see g she looks okay, she looks as if she was crying but she looks okay, I walk over to her and she gets up and I hug her "you okay" "bit of a weird one huh, but yeah I'm alright, shocked and hurt but I'm okay" all I can do is feel for Georgia i know her feelings were real I mean anytime I looked at her last camp her eyes were focused on Ella.

~𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰~
- less says "I can see it in your face that you really cared for her g, look don't tell Ella I'm saying this but she's up in our room crying cause of all this, I went into her and she was wiping her tears so I couldn't see but I caught her and she told me everything, and she told me what she said to you, I'm not trying to defend her, I talked to her and she knows it was wrong to lie, but Georgia she meant none of it, I think she just thinks yous were moving a bit too fast and it got a bit much for her" "I can get her on that part that it was moving a bit fast I felt that too, but is it bad that I wanted it to move fast, everything just felt like it clicked last night when she kissed me, I mean less I've liked her for nearly a year now, I broke off my 3 year relationship because of my feelings for her" "yeah g, but none of us even knew that nevermind Ella knowing that" I reply "she does know that I told her last night" less's face drops "oh, g I'm sorry, look I told her to leave you tonight incase your upset or anything and to let things be but do me a favor and hear her out tomorrow, you won't regret it" she smiles and I agree to hear Ella out if she says anything to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐱𝐱