𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞♥︎

~𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰
- Georgia leads me out to her car which was parked just at the front of our hotel, and opens the passenger door for me, I get in and put my seatbelt on while G walks around and gets into the drivers seat and does the same, "well where are we going then?" I ask her, in response Georgia smiles and says "well you said you wanted to see what my life is like over here, so that's what we're gonna do, I was thinking I can bring you to a few of my favourite places and then we could go back to mine and order some food, obviously if that's okay with you?" I smile that she even asked if it's okay with me, it really shows me how genuine Georgia really is. "That all sounds perfect G" I smile again, she reruns the gesture and starts the car and drives away.
To be honest I was actually scared getting in the car with Georgia, I thought she would be a horrible driver but turns out she's actually alright, thank god else I would be dead. The first place Georgia pulls up to is the Bayern womans training ground, she takes a key from her pocket and unbuckles her belt and says "come on then" we walk inside and she brings me out to the pitch they train on, she says "this is where I spend most of my afternoons, not to bad ay" I have a look around and reply to her with "it's not a bad place at all, can't beat United though" g playfully pushes me and says "give over you" we both laugh, once we are finished there we head back into the car, smiles on both of our faces, I love this, getting to know what Georgias life is like over here, knowing how much she loves it over here really put my mind at ease, 'maybe we could do this long distance thing' I think to myself

~𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰
- once we get into the car after I showed Ella the training ground I reached into the glove compartment of the car and took out my Bayern pass and a visitors one along with it and handed it to Ella, she took them and looked at mine "you look so serious in that" she says while laughing at my picture that's printed on the pass, "why are you giving me these though?" She asks
"Well I wasn't just gonna show you where I train was i, I'm obviously gonna show you where I play too aren't I" Ella gets excited, I know her love for stadiums around the world and I know for a fact she hasn't been to any in Germany. "This might spoil Friday but oh well" I say as I pull into the players car park of the allianz arena "trust me G it'll be even more special just being there with you" I smile at that and give her hand a squeeze, we walk in and I scan my pass and Ella's as we walk through the door, I give Ella a little tour of the fitting room before I bring her up to the players lounge to have a look at the stadium itself since I can't bring her onto the pitch as they are getting it ready for Friday. Ella walks out and down the stairs to the barrier, "wow g, I can't wait to play here" I come up behind her and place my head on her shoulder "it's something isn't it" we both take it in as I haven't even been to the stadium while it's been empty I say "it's gonna be special playing here with England"
Ella nods. We spend another half an hour just looking and messing around until we head back out to the car as I take Ella to the final place, all of a sudden nerves start to kick in as I drive past my apartment block and turn the corner to the place I like to go to think, it's my special place and I've never told anyone about it, it just seems right to bring Ella there, I park the car and get out, "Georgia where have you brought me, what is this place" I laugh while I walk around the building to a door which leads to stairs, I grab Ella's hand in mine and bring her up about ten flights, Ella is so confused, until we get to the top, I walk out and she follows, it's the rooftop of a building just in front of my building, I walk over to the ledge and sit down, Ella sits beside me, "oh my god G this view is beautiful" I look into her eyes "not as beautiful as you" she smiles and looks away, I place my hand on her cheek and pull her closer to me and kiss her, it was short but sweet "you know, I've never taken anyone here before, this place I don't know what it is about it but it's where I feel the most comfortable, I was on a walk a few months ago and came across it and walked up the stairs to the most amazing view and fell in love with this place instantly, it's just where I come anytime I feel that there's something on my mind and I just think, it's just special to me" I say Ella softens, "I'm glad you brought me here" she smiles while looking out into the view.
I look to my phone to see the time and that it's 6;45 and the sunset should be around seven, I get up and hold my hand out to Ella to get up too and once she does I pull her in close and kiss her once more, I got the instant thought of telling her I loved her in that moment but the words just wouldn't leave my mouth, 'its too soon anyways Georgia, she doesn't feel the same way' I keep thinking to myself. I shrug it off and lead Ella back down the stairs to my car and drive away back to mine.

~𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰
- I'm excited to see G's place, I've loved spending time with her today and seeing what her life over here is like, her showing me her favourite places and her most special place really put our situation into perspective for me, we pull up to the apartment block and Georgia buzzes in, we walk up the stairs until we get to her door , before we walk in she looks to me "I don't want you getting the wrong idea by the way, I'm not bringing you back to mine for anything, I just want to spend more time with you that's all" she says, I smile "thank you for the reassurance, I know you wouldn't just assume anything don't worry" she smiles again and unlocks the door I walk in to Georgia saying "it's not much" I walk around for a minute admiring the pictures on her walls, "did you take these?" G blushes "I did" there is a wall in her apartment with a collage of photographs in frames, there are some with her family, Bayern teammates, friends outside of football and us lionesses, my eyes gravitated over to the right side of the wall, there was a photo I've never seen before in black and white, me and her holding hands next to the euros trophy, I smile. Georgia comes up to me and says "come here, there's something I want you to see" I walk over to her and she pulls up her blind, my eyes focus on the beautiful sunset before me with the silhouettes of buildings shadowing perfectly, "this is the real reason I brought you here" my eyes are stuck on the view, "Georgia that's amazing" "it's why I picked the place" she reply's. after a few minutes Georgia orders us food and pours two drinks for us as we sit and just talk, we talk about everything with each other, it was the perfect first date.