𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞♥︎

~ 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰
- We've done it, thank god we've done it. Once the whistle blows everyone is running all over the place looking for who go to and where to go, but me, I just stay in the same spot drop to my knees and let out a scream of relief, I open my eyes back up again to see Leah sprinting over to me and kneeling down to hug me, "we fucking did it g, you fucking made us do it" I can tell this means the world to Leah, after missing out on the World Cup, this is special to her, I get up and pull Leah up while embracing her into a big hug, "we did it lea" Leah screams while sweet caroline starts to play in the background "WE FUCKING DID IT". After Leah and I had our moment the first thought on my mind was Ella, 'where is she' I thought to myself looking all around the place for her, next thing I know a pair of arms wraps around me from behind. "Was that goal for me Stanway?" She says I turn to her and hug her, we pull away and I kiss her head, "trust me you'll be getting more than just a kiss on the head later" she giggles I continue "from now on everything I do on the pitch is for you els, you gave me that encouragement to go out there and score, I didn't just do it for you, I did it because of you" she hugs me once more before running over to less to dance with her.
We all get a team photo with a massive plane ticket, I head over to the fans and sign a few things, it was nice playing with England over here, I have so many of the greatest fans over here, some who even wore a Bayern jersey with my name on the back to this match, it felt wrong just to go over to the England side of the stadium.

~ 𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰
- Were going to the Olympics, I can't believe it. The minute the whistle went less ran straight over to me, we hugged for ages and then I ran straight to g, it was special to share a moment like this with her, especially with how we are doing it just felt so different to any other occasion or big win, once we came off the pitch we had a bit of a party in the changing room and got on the coach back to the hotel, Tomorrow we travel to Italy so it's meant to be an early night for us lionesses, but with this win I don't think that will be the case.
We decided on the bus that we are going out, we realise we've a match on Tuesday, but right now we are all on cloud nine and just want to celebrate.
Me and less go back to our room to start getting ready, I shower and start to put on a bit of makeup before curling my hair, I never curl my hair so less had to step in and do half of my head for me, but that's what best-friends are for right? I had no clue that we would be going out tonight, but lucky one thing about me is I always am a good packer and always have outfits for any occasion, I may not dress like Leah Williamson, but I always come prepared with outfits.
I put on some blue jeans with rips and a black cropped diamanté top with a leather jacket and my Louis Vuitton bag, less gets changed and is all ready, I turn to her "you look amazing less, lotte is one lucky girl!" She laughs and says "I could say the same for g, you look beautiful els" we both laugh, I grab our room key, even though I think our room may be unoccupied tonight and me and less head downstairs to meet the rest of the girls down there.

~ 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰
- when me and Leah get back to our room we are on cloud nine, nothing could bring us down, Leah starts playing music while we get ready, I shower and get dressed, I wore my hair down tonight, just because I know how much Ella likes it when I do, but no one else needs to know that, once Leah and I are ready, I make sure to grab my room key and we head out to meet the rest of the lionesses downstairs. Once we get down there, there are only a couple of the girls downstairs, nearly everyone's arrived by 9 o clock, "what a shocker them two are late, next time someone tell tooney were  leaving a half an hour earlier, save us the trouble" Lucy says, we all laugh along with her. Ella and less are never not late, they like to make an entrance let's just say. "Give me a break bronzey" a voice creeps up behind Lucy, no other than Ella Toone. Ella comes over to her and puts her arm on Lucy's shoulder, "beauty takes time" she says and Lucy rolls her eyes.
Ella looks hot. I mean she always does but wow, tonight she looks good. We all walk outside the hotel to the taxi rank to get taxis to the club we are going to, everyone manages to get one but Ella and I seem to be last and left alone to get one together, I think the girls may of done that on purpose, doesn't bother me though, I grab her hand and pull her close to me "wow" she smiles, "no seriously you look amazing" I say "I could say the same for you Stanway" she winks, I look around me and scope out the surroundings making sure none of the girls's taxis are around or no staff are around before placing my hand on Ella's cheek and bringing her closer while planting a kiss on her lips, "I needed that" she lets out "you've no idea" I return.