𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧♥︎

~𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰
- Less, Lotte and I are in mine and less's room, they don't mind me third wheeling them, we are just chatting away when I get a notification from Georgia I smile, like her message and get my shoes on. Less sees and smiles "where are you off to then?" I reply "oh no where, anyway I've got to go I'll see you both in about an hour, no funny business whilst I'm gone please" to which they both laugh at I leave our room with the biggest smile on my face and walk over to Georgias room, for some reason we are always on the same corridor as each other so I only have to walk a few doors down, I reach her room and knock, Georgia opens the door, she's in just an oversized white T-shirt and shorts but she looks hot. I smile at her as she holds the door letting me in, she closes the door turns to me and places her hands on my hips. She kisses me, the kiss was full of want, need and passion I loved it, once we pull away I connect my forehead with hers, she lets out an out of breath "I've been craving that so badly these past two months" I smile at her and pull her in for another kiss this time I'm the one in control backing her up against her bathroom door. After we pull away for the second or maybe third time she walks over to her bed and taps the spot next to her to which I sit down beside her. She puts her arm around me placing her hand on my upper thigh whilst I cuddle in to her "Ugh I've missed this, I've missed you" she says sending my heart spiralling. "I've missed you more than you know Georgia, it's been tough" Georgia gets up and looks for something in one of her jacket pockets "what are you doing" I ask, she responds "I've got something for you, it's nothing big I just think you'll like it" I can feel the warmth in my heart, "G you didn't need to get me anything, I mean I didn't get you any-" she cuts me off with a kiss "sorry I just had to shut you up" she says while smiling, I get excited to see what she's got me "well come on then don't leave me waiting what is it?" I say she has something behind her back as she pulls out a box from behind her back and hands it to me "I was going to wait to give it to you until tomorrow but as we're alone now. This is perfect too" she says smiling I smile back at her "well go on then, open it!!" I unravel the ribbon around the box and open the box to reveal a heart shaped necklace with  'ET7' carved into the front of it, I look at her smiling "turn it over" she says softly. I turn the necklace over in the box to the back that has the carving of  '150 & counting' into it. she looks at me with a stupid smile "do you like it?" I have a tear in my eyes, no one's ever done something like this for me, something this meaningful "G, I've no words it's beautiful, thank you" she gets up again "okay where are you going this time?" She looks at me while rooting through one of her drawers "I have one more thing" I'm shocked "Georgia no. I don't want anything else" she looks at me "oh shut up you" she hands me a Bayern jersey 'Stanway 31' on the back " I washed it don't worry" she says while laughing and continues "you liked my hoodie so much that you brought it home with you from the last camp, thought you might like this too" I pull her back down onto the bed and kiss her "you are one of a kind Stanway, i actually slept in your hoodie a few times, be nice to change it up a bit, and i can wear it if i ever come to see you play" I say to her and she smiles.

~𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰
- thank god Ella likes the necklace, I knew she would but at the same time I was scared she wouldn't and she would think it was too much or something. "Turn around" I say to her, she gets up and turns her back to me, she doesn't have a necklace on right now so I take the necklace out of the box, lift her hair to one side and dangle the necklace over her shoulders and clasp it at her neck. She turns to me with it on, "now you can always have a piece of me with you" I say with a smile on my face. There's a knock at the door "well there's Leah" I say to her as Ella grabs the jersey and the necklace box and puts it into her bag. I get up to let Leah in, as she walks in I give her a death stare "what's wrong with you - oh, hiya tooney" "alright lea" Ella returns Leah laughs "well love birds how are we" she says as she sits down on her bed "oh shut up Leah" she looks at me "well it's not as if I don't know anything about you two, and the fact you both were trying to keep it a secret from me, it hurts" me and Ella both laugh at Leah's dramatics "yeah you and Less are the only two that know so mouth zipped Williamson" Ella says to that I have a awkward look on my face "what is it G" Ella points out "well Kiera and Lucy may know too" she rolls her eyes "oh god" Leah calms her down "it'll be out to the girls soon enough tooney if this is the way you two keep going" "yeah I know" Ella responds "anyways I'll see you both at dinner, I better get back to less and lotte, and hope they haven't touched my bed" Leah seems to like that joke as she started to laugh, I get up and walk her over to the door, "sorry Leah came back" Ella laughs "it's alright G, I mean it's her room too, I'll see you later okay?" I look her in the eyes and then look to her necklace and smile, I then kiss her, it was just a small peck "stop it you two" Leah shouts over "shut it Williamson" Ella returns as she laughs "see you in a bit" and she walks out the door. I walk back over to Leah, "I hate you, why did you have to come back, it was going so well" she laughs "oi how was I supposed to know you had company, give me a text next time will ya, you two are cute though, I liked seeing yous together" I reply to her "your the first one to see us too" I couldn't stop smiling "wow, G you really are in love with els" I reply back to her "yeah I really think I am"