𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭♥︎

~ 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰~
- "Okay" I manage to let out, I was broken all over again, but I can tell Ella's hurting too. I lean in close to her and pull her in to my chest for a hug, "just cause we won't work romantically doesn't mean we can't stay the same as we were, just friends" I really didn't want to say just friends to her at all, Ella looks at me "yeah I guess so, I am gonna miss your lips on mine though" she says with a cheeky smile, god I love that smile, "all you have to do is ask, what's a kiss gonna hurt anyway?" I reply , Ella looks at me and says "G we can't" I reply "up to you tooney, you did say you'll miss it though I was just making a suggestion" with a wink. Ella's eyes light up, "what about" I let out a breath "what about what then" she reply's smiling "me and you, no one has to know about it, no feelings involved, if there is you have to keep it to urself, at least for the rest of camp anyway" I smile at her "I don't know els" and step closer to her, she cuts me off with a passionate kiss, wow this kiss was something else, it really felt as if she wanted me in that moment, how could I not say yes to her wanting to do this with me. I pull away "okay fine, but you have to promise me, if you catch deep feelings for me I want to know at the next camp, I'll let us have our fun this time around but next camp is where it stops okay?, I really don't want to be broken over you" Ella looks sad " okay, apart from the feelings I have now, I'll tell you next camp, I promise" and with that we left my room and headed down for dinner, smiles on both of our faces.

~𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰~
- I'm happy with where me and Georgia stand, I mean if we keep us a secret we can have our fun in private and on the outside we can just be friends, it'll be our little secret. Me and Georgia go for dinner with the girls, I can feel her eyes on me all night, and I can't lie I liked it, I like this flirty side of her. We all have a few drinks to celebrate the win, my phone then buzzes, it's Joe? 'What does he want' I think to myself. When me and Joe broke things off we ended it on good terms neither of us hate each other or anything but at the end of the day he still cheated on me so all is not forgiven. There's clearly a worried look on my face as Mary turns to me "everything alright Els?" Which I reply to her with a lie "yeah everything's good, just gonna run to the toilet, be back in a sec" she nods and smiles but has a suspicious look on her face. Once I get into the bathroom I open joes message to read, 'I've been thinking for a while, why don't we give us another shot, I really miss you Ella I don't think I could live without you.' To be honest I found it quite funny, after I had a little giggle to myself I get into serious mode and I reply ' Joe, we already talked about this, I don't have anything left to give into our relationship, you ruined it and if I'm being honest, I like girls now Joe, I'm sorry' he reply's only a minute later 'Ella you've got to be joking, you liking girls ahahhaha no you don't stop lying and if your not you better be, me and you had something good and I won't stop until I get you back' okay this is starting to get weird now I start to type back to him but I hear the bathroom door open "Ella?" It's Georgia, shit she always finds me when somethings up. I open the door of the stall and she sees me, "hey" she says softly, I reply "hi, did you want me" she bites her lip "oh of course I want you" and then whispers in her ear "just not here, we can wait" I blush and start to giggle, I reply flirtly "g stop it, what if someone was about to walk through that door and hear that" Georgia reply's " it's you that wants this a secret els" she continues "anyway everything alright you got up a bit sudden and nearly ran to the toilet, what's up?" I lie to her, I mean I can't tell the girl I'm trying to have something with that my ex boyfriends texting me "oh yeah that, my dad was just seeing how camp was, I just didn't want to keep him waiting on a answer so just gave him a call" Georgia doesn't buy it, but she lets it slide. "Alright then, you ready to come back out" "yeah yeah coming" and with that we went back out, and I left Joe on read.

~𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐰~
- Somethings not right with her, but I'll let it slide she clearly didn't want to tell me anyway, I just can't get over how good she looks, I keep glancing over at her and just can't seem to take my eyes off her. I'm so fucked for next camp if I've to tell her how I really feel, my feelings just keep growing bigger everytime I see her it feels like. Ella's over at the bar with Alessia and lotte I really want to go over but I know I won't be able to keep my hands to myself, looks as if lotte's doing a good job at it though. Leah comes over "Ella looks great tonight doesn't she" I reply "I know stop she looks beautiful, pity me and her just agreed to be friends just before dinner though" Leah knows that's not the truth, "I'm sure Stanway I'm sure" I just laugh. Ella's starting to get drunk, that girl can drink about three drinks and be on the floor at four, I go over to her and say, "how about we make this one our last, and maybe get a taxi back to the hotel?" She looks at me and smirks "I see what your getting at Stanway" she then whispers into my ear "and it's sexy what your getting at" I grin, "well?" I say and she reply's "yeah sounds like a plan, I'll just act really drunk and then you can just tell everyone that your gonna bring me back to the hotel" I laugh in return and say "don't think your going to need to do much acting love" to which she flips me off.
About twenty minutes go by and Ella's 'acting drunk' Alessia comes over to me and says "look at her, she's drunk, I really don't want to leave but I'm going to have to take her back to the hotel ament I" I laugh in response but then say " no it's fine less enjoy your night, with lotte" I wink and continue "I'll take els home, I wasn't really enjoying myself anyways" she reply's "are you sure g it's no problem at all" I reply " yeah it's no problem I want to make sure she's back safely anyway, still care a lot for her" I say looking down playing with my rings, less reply's "I know you do g, maybe it's just right person wrong time, you never know it could work out one day" I order a taxi on my phone and once it's five minutes away I get up to say goodbye to everyone, as I get up to Ella and Rachel, "come on, I've been put on duty to bring you home by less, you ready?" Ella picks up her drink and swallows the rest of it in one go and says "yeah ready, see ya later rach" and she hugs her, then walks in front of me while Rachel turns to me and says "I know there's something going on there, I won't barge into it but treat her right she's a special girl, and trust me I said the same to Ella" I laugh and reply "there's nothing going on rach but I know she's a special girl and I'm sure she'll be treated right by whoever she meets in the long run, bye rach" I walk off wiping a tear from my eye after saying that. Luckily Ella doesn't see. I walk up to her outside "you ready to go?"she reply's "couldn't be more ready" we then see the taxi and get in.