4. January 10.

Journey POV.
Its Day 3 and we're in Disney Castaway Cay. we went to breakfast and meet with Sammy and Jake they was going to come with us. they wanted to hang with the kids and I'm all for it. then went Ashore at 9:30 AM. we was at the beach and Jack said"I don't like them." I laugh and said"what are you talking about." he said"them with the kids with River little red what kind of nickname is that I get little Billy but I don't like how he is with you. what happened that you became this." I said"what well first little red is right I'm red she is little red because she is like me plus she has red hair and she gets mad like I do and she is the oldest girl who has red hair if Rose was still in the home and if she had redhead she would be little red but she isn't and don't so River is little red. second I'm me its you that don't know your place plus Sammy is just nice Young man who work for Dad and the family business. I'm sorry your life didn't end up how we thought it would okay but don't come back if you gonna be a jackass." then we went back Aboard. then we got ready the kids went to the kids room and Jack and I went to a show and eat food then the kids came back to the room and went to bed. Jack then said"I'm sorry Mama its hard trying to see where I fit in. I'm not the cool older brother that is over full. but I think I know the family business I want in." I smile and said"good we talk with Chase about it good night." he nod.