51. May 6th. Monday.

Journey POV.
I wake up to feel hands on my skin I open my eyes to see Chase. he smile and said"morning sweetheart." I kiss his face all over until he stop me and kiss me right. I giggle as we pull away. he said"I came to spend the day with you and take y'all back home tomorrow. Mama been worries sick about you and April. plus the kids missed their Mommy." then I was jump on. I said"April noooo let me sleep some more." Tommy said"noooooo Mama Clyde and I are here too. I was in charge of Jack and he had William and Colt just like the good old days." I smile and said"yes while go get your sisters and April up in the other room." he nod and ran out. Chase said"hard to believe he is in the Army." I nod. we lay there for a hour until we heard yelling and laughing and Mae crying next door. we get up and join in the family fun. we went to The Breakfast Club. Tommy got Caramel Latte with Oatmilk. I got Mango/Pineapple Juice. River and Clyde got Hot chocolate so did April. Chase got coffee. Tommy got Avo, egg, & cheese sandwich and vanilla milkshake. we all got some chocolate pancake dippers. Clyde got The All American. Chase and I got The American Platter includes eggs, bacon, sausage, home style fries, & pancakes. River got Club burrito with halloumi, banana & pecan french toast. April got Chorizo Hash with Avocado on the side. then we went to Richmond Park. then we went to Lovers Walk. the kids and April ran around as Chase and I sit in the chair and cuddles. then we went to The Mayfair Chippy. we all got ginger beer. then got Chicken frites & chips and fish and chips. then we went to Putney Towpath. then we went to The Queen's Walk. then we went back to the rooms and hang out. Mae got couple hours nap. so did every one. much needed. we went to Original Maids Of Honour. we got peach tea. and hot chocolate. then we went to New River Walk. then we went to Wanstead Park. then we went Hawksmoor Seven Dials. then we went back to the hotel and fall asleep watching YouTube videos and other stuff.