21. February 24 Saturday.

Journey POV.
I woke up to see Chase holding Mae. I smile but then I remember Clyde and Rory life. Chase said"they have made up their mind up to have the baby and get married." I nod as I get ready we went to breakfast at we went to Nana's Chicken-N-Waffles. Chase Sam Sammy Justin Clyde got coffee. I got tea. Chase got The shrimp and grits. Clyde got the peach cobbler waffle with wings and bacon. Sam got Strawberry Waffles and Wings. Justin got Butch's Steak and eggs. Sammy got Red velvet waffle, chicken wings, potatoes. I got French toast waffles. then we went to the track 11:30 Am for cup Qualifying. Erik Jones nearly spun out on his qualifying lap in round one. He went for a big slide and then shut down his lap.
Atlanta Qualifying Results (Round 1 – Top 10) :
1 Michael McDowell (31.180).
2 Joey Logano (31.206)
3 Todd Gilliland (31.226).
4 Austin Cindric (31.251).
5 Chase Briscoe (31.251).
6 Kyle Busch (31.268).
7 Ryan Blaney (31.310).
8 Austin Dillon (31.313)
9 Chris Buescher (31.323)
10 Kyle Larson (31.346).
Michael McDowell will start from the pole position on Sunday. He turned a lap time at 30.999 seconds to grab his first career pole. then we went to Morgan Grove Nature Area. then we went to Dauset Trails Bike and Hike Trails. then its time for the truck race.
1 Daniel Dye.
2 Tyler Ankrum.
3 Ty Majeski.
4 Jack Wood
5 Christian Eckes
6 Grant Enfinger.
7 Kyle Busch.
8 Matt Crafton.
9 Chase Purdy.
10 Connor Jones
11 Jake Garcia
12 Rajah Caruth
13 Layne Riggs.
14 Ben Rhodes.
15 Colby Howard
16 Stewart Friesen
17 Ty Dillon
18 Nick Sanchez
19 Corey Heim
20 Bayley Currey
21 Matt Mills
22 Tanner Gray.
23 Dean Thompson
24 Bret Holmes
25 Kaden Honeycutt.
26 Mason Maggio.
27 Timmy Hill
28 Thad Moffitt.
29 Lawless Alan
30 Mason Massey.
31 Taylor Gray.
32 Keith McGee
33 Spencer Boyd.
Green flag.
Start of stage one.
No Trucks to the rear.
LAP 1 Daniel Dye leads the field to the green from the outside, with Tyler Ankrum on the inside, Ty Majeski gets the lead.
LAP 3 Conner Jones scrapes the wall from 11th and falls to 16th, Kyle Busch gets the lead.
LAP 5 Tyler Ankrum to the lead on the outside lane with Kyle Busch leading the inside lane.
LAP 7 Kyle Busch back to the lead.
LAP 11 Christian Eckes to the lead, Kyle Busch calls to 4th.
LAP 16 Keith McGee spins from 33rd getting lapped as the field goes by him bringing out the caution.
LAP 17 No free pass.
LAP 19 Nick Sanchez, Corey Heim, Dean Thompson, Colby Howard, Stewart Friesen, Ty Dillon, Conner Jones, Mason Maggio, Bret Holmes, Thad Moffitt, Mason Massey, Spencer Boyd, Lawless Alan pit with others staying out, Nick Sanchez was the first to pit from 16th and took 2 tires, Corey Heim took fuel only with all others taking 4.
LAP 22 Christian Eckes leads the field to the green from the outside with Ty Majeski on the inside, Ty Majeski gets the lead.
LAP 27 Christian Eckes leads but is worried about his brakes.
LAP 31 Christian Eckes wins stage 1.
End of stage one.
1 Christian Eckes. 10.
2 Tyler Ankrum. 9.
3 Layne Riggs. 8.
4 Grant Enfinger. 7.
5 Ty Majeski. 6.
6 Ben Rhodes. 5.
7 Jake Garcia 4.
8 Kyle Busch.
9 Jack Wood 2.
10 Daniel Dye. 1.
LAP 32 Keith McGee free pass.
LAP 33 Christian Eckes, Ty Majeski, Ben Rhodes, Kaden Honeycutt, Matt Mills, Dean Thompson, Timmy Hill, Daniel Dye, Stewart Friesen, Jake Garcia, Spencer Boyd, Layne Riggs, Jack Wood, Bayley Currey, Rajah Caruth, Chase Purdy, Matt Crafton, Mason Massey pit, Christian Eckes couldn't get stopped due to his brake issue and continued on pit road without stopping.
LAP 34 Christian Eckes comes to pit road super slow to work on his brake issue and still has to backup to get into his box.
Start of stage two.
LAP 37 Tyler Ankrum leads the field to the green from the outside with Kyle Busch on the inside, Tyler Ankrum holds the lead.
LAP 43 Kyle Busch to the lead.
LAP 49 Thad Moffitt tries to get into a hole from 8th but cant and spins bringing out the caution, Christian Eckes tires to pit again but cant due to his brake issue.
LAP 50 Keith McGee free pass, Christian Eckes tires to pit again but cant due to his brake issue.
LAP 51 Kyle Busch, Tyler Ankrum, Grant Enfinger, Tanner Gray, Corey Heim, Taylor Gray, Colby Howard, Ty Majeski, Nick Sanchez, Rajah Caruth, Bayley Currey, Timmy Hill, Mason Maggio stay out with all others pitting.
LAP 55 Kyle Busch leads the field to the green from the outside with Tyler Ankrum on the inside, Kyle Busch, Tyler Ankrum, Grant Enfinger, Tanner Gray are the only drivers yet to pit, Kyle Busch gets a huge push from Tyler Ankrum to hold the lead.
LAP 59 Jack Wood spins from 18th bringing out the caution. LAP 60 Kyle Busch wins the stage that ends under caution.
End of stage two.
1 Kyle Busch.
2 Tyler Ankrum. 9.
3 Grant Enfinger. 8.
4 Tanner Gray. 7.
5 Corey Heim 6.
6 Nick Sanchez 5.
7 Ty Majeski. 4.
8 R Caruth 3.
9 Taylor Gray. 2.
10 Bayley Currey 1.
LAP 63 Matt Mills, Matt Crafton, Daniel Dye, Dean Thompson, Ben Rhodes, Stewart Friesen, Keith McGee stay out with all others pitting, Lawless Alan hits Rajah Caruth as he is leaving his box.
LAP 64 Timmy Hill pit.
Start of stage three.
LAP 67 Matt Mills leads the field to the green from the inside with Dean Thompson on the outside, Matt Mills holds the lead.
LAP 68 Ben Rhodes pits from 7th with an issue with the right front tire.
LAP 71 Tyler Ankrum gets the lead.
LAP 76 Stewart Friesen gets into the outside wall from 11th and comes to pit road.
LAP 79 Rajah Caruth slows from 8th with a flat tire but the caution comes out for debris.
LAP 80 Ty Dillon free pass, Rajah Caruth pits.
LAP 81 All lead lap Trucks pit, Tyler Ankrum wins the race off of pit road, Grant Enfinger didn't get the truck full and had to back up to get more, Nick Sanchez and Timmy Hill speeding, Matt Mills running over equipment.
LAP 86 Tyler Ankrum leads the field to the green from the outside with Corey Heim on the inside, Corey Heim gives Tyler Ankrum a big push and he holds the lead withe Kyle Busch falling to third.
LAP 89 Matt Mills gets into the wall from 21st and slows on the backstretch and comes to pit road.
LAP 95 Debris in turn 4 brings out the caution, because Bayley Currey lost his roof hatch, Colby Howard free pass.
LAP 96 Tanner Gray, Timmy Hill, Spencer Boyd, Keith McGee, Mason Massey, Ty Dillon pit with all others staying out.
LAP 100 Tyler Ankrum leads the field to the green from the outside with Dean Thompson on the inside, Dean Thompson went from 5th to 2nd on the choose, Dean Thompson gets the lead but debris brings out the caution.
LAP 101 Ben Rhodes free pass.
LAP 105 Dean Thompson leads the field to the green from the outside with Tyler Ankrum on the inside, Ty Majeski pushes Dean Thompson out of the way and he falls to 13th, Tyler Ankrum gets the lead.
LAP 106 Grant Enfinger to the lead.
LAP 110 Tyler Ankrum falls from 2nd to 7th.
LAP 125 Ben Rhodes makes slight contact with the wall.
LAP 126 Ben Rhodes loses a tire from 10th and comes to pit road.
LAP 129 Kyle Busch makes slight contact with Grant Enfinger leading, Grant Enfinger slows and Kyle Busch goes to the lead.
LAP 131 Grant Enfinger pits with a flat right tire.
LAP 135 Kyle Busch gets the win.
1 Kyle Busch.
2 Ty Majeski.
3 Corey Heim
4 Taylor Gray.
5 Nick Sanchez
6 Kaden Honeycutt.
7 Tyler Ankrum.
8 R Caruth
9 Daniel Dye.
10 Dean Thompson
11 Bret Holmes
12 Lawless Alan
13 Matt Crafton.
14 Ty Dillon
15 Chase Purdy.
16 Jake Garcia
17 Colby Howard
18 Timmy Hill
19 Tanner Gray.
20 Mason Massey.
21 Keith McGee
22 Spencer Boyd.
23 Stewart Friesen
24 Layne Riggs.
25 Mason Maggio.
26 Grant Enfinger.
27 Thad Moffitt.
28 Matt Mills.
29 Ben Rhodes.
30 Connor Jones
31 Bayley Currey
32 Jack Wood
33 Christian Eckes.
then we get a quick snack before the Xfinity Race in couple minutes. Clyde and I was in Chandler pit box with Kenzie.
1 Jesse Love.
2 Austin Hill
3 John Hunter Nemechek
4 Riley Herbst.
5 Parker Kligerman
6 Sam Mayer.
7 AJ Allmendinger.
8 Ryan Truex.
9 Justin Allgaier.
10 Sheldon Creed.
11 Cole Custer.
12 Chandler Smith.
13 Shane Van Gisbergen
14 Sammy Smith.
15 Anthony Alfredo.
16 Josh Williams
17 Kyle Weatherman
18 Brandon Jones.
19 Hailie Deegan
20 Ryan Sieg.
21 BJ McLeod
22 Jeffrey Earnhardt.
23 Jeremy Clements.
24 Parker Retzlaff
25 Jeb Burton.
26 Kyle Sieg.
27 CJ McLaughlin
28 Blaine Perkins
29 Dawson Cram.
30 Brennan Poole
31 Nick Leitz
32 Garrett Smithley
33 Joey Gase
34 Ryan Ellis
35 Leland Honeyman.
36 JJ Yeley.
37 Patrick Emerling
38 Jordan Anderson.
Jordan Anderson had a power issue on his qualifying lap.
Patrick Emerling, Brandon Jones, Jeb Burton, Parker Retzlaff, Joey Gase, Ryan Ellis to the rear for unapproved adjustments.
Green Flag.
Start of stage one.
LAP 1 Jesse Love leads the field to green with Austin Hill on the inside, Jesse Love narrowly leads.
LAP 3 Josh Williams slows with a flat left rear from 13th.
LAP 14 Jesse Love leads a 12 car breakaway at the front.
LAP 22 Austin Hill tries the inside lane and falls from 3rd to 11th.
LAP 41 Jesse Love leads every lap and wins stage 1.
End of stage one.
1 Jesse Love.
2 Riley Herbst.
3 Sam Mayer.
4 Ryan Truex.
5 Parker Kligerman
6 AJ Allmendinger.
7 Justin Allgaier.
8 Sheldon Creed.
9 Ryan Sieg.
10 Sammy Smith.
LAP 42 Dawson Cram free pass.
LAP 43 Kyle Sieg, Nick Leitz, Dawson Cram stay out with all others pitting, Jesse Love wins the race off of pit road, Brandon Jones uncontrolled tire, Brennan Poole over the wall too soon.
LAP 44 Kyle Sieg, Nick Leitz, Dawson Cram pit giving Jesse Love the lead.
LAP 46 Shane Van Gisbergen makes an extra stop.
Start of stage two.
LAP 47 Jesse Love leads the field to the green with the Parker Kligerman on the inside, Parker Kligerman narrowly leads.
LAP 49 Jesse Love fights back on the outside to take the lead.
LAP 58 JJ Yeley makes contact with Kyle Weatherman and spins him from 19th bringing out the caution.
LAP 59 Anthony Alfredo free pass.
LAP 60 AJ Allmendinger, Sam Mayer, Shane Van Gisbergen, Brandon Jones, AJ Allmendinger, Kyle Sieg, Dawson Cram, JJ Yeley pit with all others staying out.
LAP 63 Jesse Love leads the feel to green with Austin Hill on the inside, Jesse Love takes the lead.
LAP 67 John Hunter Nemechek makes slight contact Jeremy Clements and Jeb Burton and drifts into the outside wall from 13th and slows.
LAP 70 Austin Hill falls to 13th on the inside line after restarting in 2nd.
LAP 73 Kyle Sieg penalized for passing below the double white line.
LAP 75 Dawson Cram penalized for passing below the double white line.
LAP 81 Jesse Love wins stage 2.
End of stage two.
LAP 82 BJ McLeod free pass.
LAP 83 Jeb Burton stays out with all others pitting, AJ Allmendinger takes fuel only and wins the race off of pit road, Jeremy Clements speeding.
LAP 84 Jeb Burton pits, giving AJ Allmendinger the lead, Jeb Burton too many men.
Start of stage three.
LAP 87 AJ Allmendinger leads the field to green with the Jesse Love on the inside, AJ Allmendinger takes the lead.
LAP 93 Jesse Love clears the AJ Allmendinger to retake the lead.
LAP 118 AJ Allmendinger falls from 2nd to 12th by getting stuck on the inside line.
LAP 150 Jesse Love continues to lead a single file pack of 16 cars.
LAP 160 Cole Custer from 7th and Riley Herbst from 2nd slow and run out of fuel.
LAP 161 Ryan Sieg runs out of fuel and stops on the backstretch.
LAP 162 Hailie Deegan runs out of fuel under caution.
LAP 163 Brandon Jones, Chandler Smith, Shane Van Gisbergen, AJ Allmendinger, Sheldon Creed, AJ Allmendinger, Parker Retzlaff, Jeremy Clements, Anthony Alfredo all pit, Brandon Jones narrowly wins the race off of pit road.
LAP 165 Sam Mayer, Sammy Smith pit.
LAP 166 Justin Allgaier runs out of fuel coming to the green flag.
LAP 167 Jesse Love, Parker Kligerman, AJ Allmendinger run out of feel as the green flies.
LAP 169 Austin Hill saves enough fuel and wins.
1 Austin Hill
2 Chandler Smith.
3 Shane van Gisbergen
4 Sheldon Creed.
5 Parker Retzlaff
6 Jeremy Clements.
7 Anthony Alfredo.
8 Jeffrey Earnhardt.
9 Ryan Truex.
10 Sammy Smith.
11 Sam Mayer.
12 Jesse Love.
13 AJ Allmendinger.
14 Brandon Jones.
15 Riley Herbst.
16 Cole Custer.
17 Kyle Weatherman
18 BJ McLeod
19 Parker Kligerman
20 Brennan Poole
21 Leland Honeyman.
22 Ryan Sieg.
23 Jeb Burton.
24 JJ Yeley.
25 Ryan Ellis
26 Nick Leitz
27 Hailie Deegan
28 Justin Allgiaer.
29 Joey Gase
30 Blaine Perkins
31 Dawson Cram.
32 John Hunter Nemechek
33 Patrick Emerling
34 Garrett Smithley
35 CJ McLaughlin
36 Kyle Sieg.
37 Josh Williams
38 Jordan Anderson.
then Chase stayed at the track as I went with out with Clyde Sam Chandler and Sammy Brandon. we went to Long Horn Steakhouse. we got Peach Tea. until we got done eating Kenzie just got one Strawberry el Jimador Tequila, triple sec and strawberries. I got Mango el Jimador Tequila, sun-ripened mango purée and orange liqueur. the guys got Firecracker Chicken Wraps Crispy, fried flour tortillas filled with spicy grilled chicken and cheese, served over a bed of fresh lettuce and chopped tomatoes. Served with avocado lime dip. Kenzie got Farm Fresh Field Greens with Crispy Chicken Tenders Farm fresh field greens loaded with six signature hand breaded chicken tenders and topped with fresh cut tomatoes and cucumbers, aged yellow cheddar cheese, and croutons. Served with choice of housemade dressing. I got 9 oz. Parmesan Crusted Chicken & Half-Rack Ribs. we got Chocolate Stampede Six different kinds of chocolate, paired with two scoops of vanilla bean ice cream and drizzled with chocolate sauce. then Kenzie got Strawberries & Cream Shortcake Light, fluffy shortcake layered with sweet vanilla cream and strawberry jam, and topped with fresh strawberries. I got Molten Lava Cake Rich, dark chocolate cake with a warm, molten fudge center. Served with vanilla bean ice cream and finished with chocolate sauce and caramel. Clyde said"Mama we're already pick a name but we have a back up name if Daddy and pops don't like this one." I said"go ahead Tell me." he smile and said"Billy Clyde Elliott." I smile and said"Chase and bill will love that. I know." he smile and said"but in case we will go with Callie Jean Elliott." I smile and said"I love it. I'm kindly hopefully for twins." Clyde said"Mama." I smile as we laugh and enjoyed the night. we didn't get back to the motor home until midnight and Chase was sleep and I join him.