23. Feb. 28th Wednesday.

Journey POV.
I open my eyes to see Chase with Mae. I smile as I sit up and said"us she hungry." he nods. I smile as she feeds. Chase said"she had her bath." I smile then Colt walk in and said"Mama River said she was in charge of the food while you are gone this weekend." I laugh and said"no William is if they want to go day by day that's fine." Colt nod and said"Emma don't want to get up for school." I look at Chase he nod and went to talk to her hopefully in to going.

Chase POV.
I open Emma's door she said"Hi Daddy I don't want to go today because I want to spend time with you and Mama today." I smile and said"how bout you get up go to school then when you get home we're go pick Mama up and we do some thing just you me and Mama hmm." she smile and said"Okay Daddy." she got up and went as William took them all to school. Journey was putting Mae down for her nap. I smile and said"are you going in." Journey said"I don't know I want to and need to but if she felt like that I don't know what to do. I knew having a new baby was going to change every thing." I kiss her forehead and said"I know but Mae is the best thing that could happen in our time of need. we have all came together again. we're a family again. I don't mind a little crazy. do you." Journey laugh and said"well no but still. Alrighty I'll go in but we're going to see the new wonka movie." I smile and said"Emma will love it." Journey smile and said"I know I will Mr Willy Wonka is hot." I laugh as Journey ran off though the house until I caught her. we had an hour together until I went to the shop as Journey went to Jr motorsports.

Journey POV.
I was right Mr Willy Wonka is hot. Chase just laughed at me. I don't care. Emma loved it too. she is asleep as Chase carry her to her bed. I hope this gets better.