8. January 15th Monday.

Journey POV.
its Day 3: Mon 15th January. we wake up to see the sun out high in the sky. April said"I think we are doing too much. are you two still tired. or is just me." I said"I'm tried but I'm pregnant so." Andre said"I'm good." we watch TV then we went to Banana Cafe. I got Juice of the day watermelon & cucumber juice with Croissant egg sandwich. April got water with French Banana Split Crepe. Andres got water with Breakfast Sandwich. we all got Flourless Chocolate Tart w/Ice Cream. April said"so what's up." I said"Chase hasn't call or text me. I hope every thing is OK." April Smile and said"he text me yesterday asking if you was having fun and relaxing." I smile as we eat.
then we went to Visit Audubon House & Tropical Gardens. then we Explore Key West Historic Seaport. then we went to Pepe's Cafe & Steakhouse. We got Strawberry Mojito. I got Biscuits and Gravy.  Andres got Chorizo Tacos. April got Omelette special. then we went to Experience Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum. then we went to Walk through Southernmost Point of the Continental US. then we went to Louie's Backyard. we all got Lemonade. April got New Grilled Ny Steak. Andres got Shaking Beef. I got Grilled Beef Filet. then we was enjoying our food that when we see Sammy and Jake. they hang out until we was done then they came back and we was drinking in the pool. April said"Sammy how many races are you gonna win still year." he said"many I hope. I just want to make the team and my bosss proud and happy of me." I smile then Andre said"mtn dew is?" Jake said"ha that shit nasty as fuck." I look at him and said"wanna said that again boy." Sammy said"I'm sorry Journey he drunk he does not mean it." I just nod then that was bout the night was over. I fall asleep on the bed the room I got.