11. Friday January 19th.

Journey POV.
its Day 7: 19th Jan. we went to La Grignote. I got Peach iced tea. Andres and April got iced coffee and strawberry lemonade. Andres got Egg, cheese & bacon croissant. April got Belgian Waffle. I got Flourless Chocolate Muffin with Creme brulee then I got Side of bacon. then we went to Visit Florida Keys Eco-Discovery Center. then we went to Explore Key West Nature Preserve. then we went to Caroline's. I got Mango Delight and April got Crazy Lady Blonde Ale. Andres got mango margarita. April got Chicken Broccolini Pasta. Andres got Rev. Joe's burger with bacon and cheddar. I had gotten fires then we all got the Cookie Monster.  then we went to take a Conch Tour Train. then we went to Nine One Five. I got Mango Breeze with a cheeseburger and fires. April got wine with Mongolian Ribs. Andres got wine with Ahi Tuna Gravlax. we got Pudding. I got Vanilla gelato.

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

its Day 8: Saturday 20th Jan. we went to Old Town Bakery. Andres and April got water with Breakfast sandwich. I got  Brownie. then we went to Visit Fort East Martello Museum. then we to Explore Key West Tropical Forest & Botanical Garden. then we went to Half Shell Raw Bar. we all tea. Andres got Barbecue Chicken Sandwich. April and Andres got Hot lips (jalapeño poppers). I got Fish and Chips Basket. then April and Andres went on Experience Danger Charters. I was in the pool when Chase came down. he scared the hell out of me. I was just enjoying the water then I heard his voice.  then we went to Boat House Bar & Grill. I got Mango Tango and Chase got water. April and Andres got wine. April got Beef skewers. Andres got Tomatoes & Skirt Steak. Chase got Steak, shrimp, salad. I got Jumbo fried Buffalo shrimp with Fish bites. as we was eating we was talking about the kids. Andres said"so let me get this straight y'all have your own racing network." we nod. he laugh and April said"which one is in this year." I smile and said" William River Colt Casey and Emma wants to least do one. but Jack also want to try to be in them. but I told him I would talk to you." April said"do you think that is the same little boy y'all loved." Chase said"in a way yes its him. but the way he is with the kids I don't know." I said"same he told me he couldn't be the cool older brother because there are over full. then he gets very protective but in a way jealous." Chase said"very more than I have been. you don't think Ross is behind this do you." I said"Chase he is married and has a kid or more. he should be fine now." April said"what I think I got it. tell him that you will let him race if he gets the questions only the real Jack would." I smile as we pay and went back to the house and went to sleep. I hope this works.