36. March 21 Thursday.

Journey POV.
we get to Austin Texas after we set up the motor home and meet with Noah and Sam. we went to Ann and Roy Butler Hike and Bike Trail. then we went to Moonshine Patio Bar & Grill. Chase Noah Sam got Coffee. I got Hard lemonade. Sam got Waffle, chicken, grits and a broccoli casserole. Noah got Chicken & waffles. Chase got Chicken fried steak. I got Salisbury steak with steak fries. as we was eating we saw Chandler and Kenzie as well the kids. we chat until they had to leave for their day. I was just happy to see them. then Noah was telling us what William told him and then was joking around. then we went to Barton Springs. we walk around in the water about ankle high. Chase said"Journey how are the kids doing with each other?." I said"actually pretty good. I mean William will try to leave Colt at school if he ain't at the pick up spot. then River trying to get Jack straight after him being mean that the one little boy. but Emma is great with Mae when she is around her. Amy said she keeps taps on all of them for us." Chase nod and then we went to Zilker Botanical Garden. then we went to Salty Sow. Noah got Irish coffee with Wagyu Cheeseburger. Chase got a beer with Double Cheeseburger Special. Sam got water with Pork Filet Mignon. I got Peach Mint Julep (Peach Whiskey, Mint) with the Roast Beef sandwich. we got Bananas Foster Beignets and custard with butterscotch. then we ended the night with Peter Pan Mini-Golf. which I won. Sam came in second. Noah said"we just let you win sis." I laugh and said"you wish thats what this was. good luck next time little brother." Chase and I fall asleep watching TV around 12 am.