9. Tuesday January 16th.

Journey POV.
its Day 4: 16th January. I wake up and walk in the living room to see Sammy and Jake. they wave and then April said"bye." I laugh they wave as they went out the door. Andre said"so food." I laugh and said"thats our line." he smile as we walk out the door too. we went to Harpoon Harry's. April got The "222". Andres got Key lime French toast with bacon. I got Belgian Waffle with side bacon. I said" I'm gonna go to Danville Virginia with Emma before the baby girl get here." Andre just looking at me. I said"my Nana was from there and she isn't here to meet baby plus I been wanting to go but I have no one to take or go with me." April said"talk to Chase about it I'm sure he wants to go and spend time with you and her." I smile and nod. I hope so. then we went to Visit The Key West Cemetery. then we went to DJ's Clam Shack. April and Andres got corona. I got tea. Andres got Chicken tacos on bed of sweet potato fries. April got Lobster Roll with Slaw. I got Fried Shrimp. then we went on Key West Trolley Tour. then we went to Santiago's Bodega. I got Strawberry Lime. Cider with Lemongrass chicken pot stickers with a tarragon dressing.  April and Andres got water with Pinchos morunos. then we was walking around shopping Andre said"Hey Journey does your husband like me." I smile and said"of course you're every thing he ever wanted in my brother in law. plus you ain't afraid to throw down for what you believe in. every one in the family loves you. I'm so happy your here for my sister. Thank you." he said"your gonna make me cry. I'm never gonna leave." I said"I'm gonna hold you to it. no backing out." he smile and we look up to see April trying on stuff. she said"why y'all crying for. is it that bad. damn I like it." Andre and I look at each other and starting laughing. nothing ain't better than family.