6. January Saturday 13th.

Journey POV.
we are in Key West. April Andres and Me. its Day 1 Saturday 13th Jan. we get to the Waterfront Luxury Home with Ocean View & Heated Private Pool.

we pick out our rooms and settle in then we check it out then we went to Blue Heaven

we pick out our rooms and settle in then we check it out then we went to Blue Heaven. I got Mango fandango with Omelet with diced ham and cheese. Comes with banana bread. April got key west lemonade with Lobster, bacon and cheese sandwich. Andres got water with Rooster special with 2 eggs, potatoes, bacon, and blueberry pancakes. we was talking when April said"how was the trip." I said"Jack isn't the little boy we knew. he grown up and I don't like how he turned out to be. but we can't fix it unless he started over again." Andres said"is this one who was dead." I nod and said"yes but I talked to the cops that was there and they don't know what happened. so he can be our Jack or could be any body." April said"looks like him to me. so until I have proof that ain't him thats him." I nod then we went to Explore Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum. then went to El Siboney Restaurant. Andres got Root beer with Ropa viejo - shredded beef. April got Cuban Mix Sandwich. I got Garlic bread to start then Chicken empanada. then we all got Guava Cheesecake. then we went on Tour Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park. then we Stroll through Mallory Square. then we went to Latitudes. April got Pina Colada with Waygu Beef Skirt Steak and I got Mango Colada with Sunset Key Shrimp. Andres got water with Short Ribs. we all got Chocolate trio and Espresso cheesecake. then we went back and watch TV and fall asleep in the living room.