20. February 20 Tuesday.

Journey POV.
we finally got home got every thing ready for school and stuff then I went in to the office. I smile as Sam has Mae carrying her around for me. Kelly smile and said"aww who is this beautiful baby girl." I smile and said"this is Irene Annie Mae Elliott. Chase pick the name from my Nana who passed away couple years ago. she would love her and I hope if she is watching know that the family loves her and will never forget her." I broke down crying from just my words. then I get a phone call from Clyde and he wants to meet me down there Friday. I told him I would just because he is my son. but anyway Kelly and Sam talking as I was walking around trying to get Mae back to sleep so Sam can take her to Amy. then I get to work all day until five o'clock I was out of there.

February 21 Wednesday.
Chase had to go down and do his promotions and sponsors and other stuff as I was taken care of every thing here. which was telling the kids what needs to be done before we get back and no problem Dale and Amy will be coming over to check in and to update me and Chase. but they know what to do hopefully.

February 22 Thursday.
we're leaving early in the morning to get down there. Sam will drive me and Mae. the other kids wanted to stay home and do their own stuff. I was getting ready to clock out when Sammy ran in and said"Journey I'm sorry Ms Clifton please do you have another piece of paper with me stuff I lost it." I said"Sammy your actually PR girl has it. I just make it and are her boss. which is quite easy she is a good one." he smile and nod.

February 23 Friday.
we get to Georgia and check in then meet Clyde and Chase at Two Eggs McDonough. Sam Chase and Clyde got coffee. I got Mango pomegranate mimosa. Clyde got Dutch Baby Pancake (lemon curd & blueberries). Sam got Cinnamon roll pancakes with bacon and grits. Chase got Country Benne. I got Three pancakes with side of Bacon. then we went to Stone Mountain Park. then we went to El Cacique Mexican Restaurant. Sam got Chicken fajita quesadilla with water. Clyde got Diablo Shrimp. Chase got Chile poblanos with rice and beans. I got plan Tacos. then we get back just in time for Sam to get his team meeting as truck qualifying was going on.
Atlanta Qualifying Results (Round 1 – Top 10).
1 Christian Eckes (32.106)
2 Tyler Ankrum (32.115).
3 Daniel Dye (32.136).
4 Grant Enfinger (32.201).
5 Matt Crafton (32.209).
6 Kyle Busch (32.215).
7 Ty Majeski (32.289).
8 Jack Wood (32.318)
9 Connor Jones (32.367)
10 Chase Purdy (32.371).
Daniel Dye will start from the pole position. He turned a lap at 31.817 seconds. then we watch the Xfinity series qualifying.
Atlanta Qualifying Results (Round 1 – Top 10) :
1 Jesse Love (31.948).
2 Austin Hill (32.065).
3 AJ Allmendinger (32.072).
4 John Hunter Nemechek (32.086)
5 Justin Allgaier (32.128).
6 Parker Kligerman (32.151)
7 Riley Herbst (32.168).
8 Ryan Truex (32.213).
9 Sam Mayer (32.251).
10 Sheldon Creed (32.254).
Jesse Love will start from the pole position. He turned a laptime at 31.874 seconds. He becomes the first driver in Xfinity history to win two poles in the first two starts. after Sam came back to us we went to Newman Wetlands Center. then we went to Chili's. we got tea. the guys got Boneless Wings. Fried Mozzarella Shareable but I didn't share. Chase got Bacon Rancher Burger
Two beef patties, six slices of bacon, housemade ranch, American cheese, sauteed onions, pickles. Clyde got Nashville Hot Chicken Crispers Combo
Chicken tenders tossed in our NEW Nashville Hot sauce, served with white cheddar mac & cheese, fries & housemade ranch. Sam got Full Order of Ribs
A full order of Baby Back Ribs slowcooked and smoked in house, Served with fries & whites cheddar mac & cheese. I got Pepper Pals Cheesy Chicken Pasta
Cheesy chicken penne pasta in Alfredo sauce. we got Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie
Topped with vanilla ice cream, hot fudge. then got Molten Chocolate Cake Chocolate cake with a molten chocolate center, topped with vanilla ice cream in a chocolate shell with caramel drizzle. then Clyde came back to the motorhome with Chase and I sam went to his. I smile as Clyde said"Rory and I are getting married. because she is having a baby." I felt tears but then I passed out.