52. Thursday May 9th.

Journey POV.
I wake up to see its time. I get the kids up and make breakfast then William said"Mama Rose and Toby will be meeting us at a smoothie king. Clyde and Tommy will be there too. Sam will be driving us. Jack will be leaving with Dad later today." I nod as I made lunch for every kid then they left and I was just waiting for Sam to get me. then we made it to the office. I finished Sammy schedule for the weekend and start on next week too. then I was in the break room just trying to caught my breath. when Justin came in laughing with Brandon. I jump when Justin said"Journey are you okay. Hey sweetie it's okay look at me." I look up at him and said"sorry Hey Justin Hey Brandon. sorry just trying to get everything done before I leave Thursday morning." Brandon said"seems to me need to slow down. Journey its okay to let others do their jobs too." I look at him and said"are you saying I'm not doing my job good enough boy." he kinda got took back from me saying that but said"look Journey I didn't mean any thing about it Okay just wanted you to be well." I just nod as I get up and went to walk around them. next thing I know I'm blacking out on the floor.

Rose POV.
I got a call from River and I drop everything and pick up Toby and then went up home. I get to the office four hours later. I run in as River was out with Justin and another driver. I said"how Mama what happened Justin." River said"she is fine just got a very bad headache and probably not going to be able to do things for a while." Justin said"Brandon and I was just walk in the break room and saw Journey just staring at the wall and then he open his mouth and then Journey got up to walk away and she just went down. I'm so sorry girls let me know if Ashley and I can do any thing." I smile and said"thanks uncle Justin." I look at the other one and just shook my head. River and I went in. Toby was with Grandma. then we went in Kelly office to see Mama trying to get up and Emma trying to help. I said"the hell happened. does Daddy know." Mama said"no we're not gonna tell him if y'all know what good for ya. now its 5 pm time to clock out and go home." Sam and William was in charge of getting Mama home with Colt and Emma. I have to go get Toby and River went with me. Kate called and so did Tommy who was with Clyde. then we told grandma what happened and then went home. we walk in to see Sam running around like a chicken with out his head. William just stop and wave as Colt said"we lost Mama." I held River off. Toby said"I know where." I smile as we went to the spot to see Mama sleep with the TV on watching Daddy win at Darlington south Carolina in 2014. I cut off the TV and cover her up and left with the others. I was with River Sam and William after the little ones was in bed. Sam said"what we going to do. Mama can't keep killing herself for all of us. I know Mae need her more than we do but I think we will always need Mama." I smile and we plan as we try to see what we can do. I think might be time to move back home. I can do my classes online.

Journey POV.
we went to Smoothie King. I got Pure Recharge Mango Strawberry. Willaim got Pure Recharge Strawberry. Rose got Gladiator Chocolate. Sam got Peanut Power Plus Strawberry. River got Mango Fest. Clyde got Immune Builder Mixed Berry. Tommy got Strawberry-Kiwi Breeze. Colt got Apple Kiwi Bunga. Emma got Strawberry Bluegurt Blitz. Toby got Choc-A-Laka. Chase was at one of his things he needed to go do. we went to Williamson Park. then we went to Great Pee Dee Heritage Preserve. then we went to South of Pearl. then we all just spit up and did our own things. Rose said"Mama Toby and I are coming back home. its time to help the others. I can do my classes online and plus I was gonna be done soon any way." I just nod not really want to talk about it now. then we all met up at Julia Belle's. Chase had Jack with him. we got tea or water. Toby got Burger, plain with fries. Emma got Chicken Tenders with fries. Jack got Hot Dog, plain with fries. Colt got Kids Shrimp with fries. Chase got The Mayberry Pork Chop Sandwich House cut & brined pork cutlet lightly breaded and fried topped with Sweet Savannah's coleslaw and Julia Belle's chili. Served on a bakery fresh roll. Tommy got Cheeseburger Black Angus beef served on a bakery fresh bun with choice of cheese, lettuce, tomato, onions, pickles, mayonnaise, mustard, and ketchup. Rose got Grammy's Country Pot Roast over Rice Slow roasted pot roast with carrots, onions and celery in house-made gravy served over a bed of Carolina Rice with biscuit. Clyde got Southern Fried Catfish Farm raised Southern catfish lightly dredged in flour and then deep fried. Served over Carolina Rice. River got Chicken and Waffles Bakery fresh waffle topped with our Carolina peach sauce and juicy chicken tenders. Sam got Red Chicken Stew with Rice
Fresh chicken simmered in a tomato based stew with diced bacon and onions served in a bowl topped with Carolina Rice with a green onion garnish. Willaim got Chicken Fried Chicken Fried chicken breast topped with white bacon gravy. Served with two delicious sides and a buttermilk biscuit. I got Fresh Chicken Tenders
Juicy, marinated tenders fried to perfection served with Seasoned French Fries. they got Peanut Butter Pie. I got Banana Pudding Poke Cake. as we was eating Rose told everyone that she was moving back. Emma said"how we gonna do that." I was thinking about that when I got a headache and said"y'all can do it. let me know if you need my spot or the other Jack room. there just of space right." every one just eat and just look at each other. Toby said"Nana." I look down as he looks up at me. with tears in my eyes I said"yes Toby." he smile and said"why so sad." I said"just tried Toby now eat little man." he does then we went to set up the motor home.