18. February 17th. Saturday.

Journey POV.
we woke up and went on a sunrise walk, Beach Access Walkway. it was beautiful. as we got back to the motor home the kids had some where to be and left Chase and Me with Jack Emma and Mae. then we went to the Mermaid Cafe. we got Beignets traditional with powdered sugar first. Jack got S'mores waffle. Emma got Waffle with bananas, whip cream and Carmel. Chase got Breakfast burrito. I got Chicken and Waffle. then we went to Central Park.  then we went to the motor home so Chase can get ready at 10:30 am for Final Practice. then at 11:30 am its Xfinity Qualifying. Qualifying is on hold due to rain. The rain has slowed and qualifying might still happen, but it is delayed for the time being. Xfinity Series qualifying is currently scheduled for 1:30 p.m. if the weather holds. The qualifying format will be a single session, rather than two rounds they would normally have for the Daytona weekend. then we went to Steves Famous Diner. Chase got Breakfast eggs, pancakes Nd sausage Pattie's. Jack got Chicken and waffles. Emma got Steve's Famous Breakfast. I got Steve's Famous Deluxe Breakfast. then we walked Magnolia Park. then we went back to get ready for the Xfinity race at Daytona. but its raining. so we are waiting the rain out hopefully. Mae saw Sam and wanted him. as he holding her Emma was with Chase talking to Cole. Jack was talking Sammy. Brandon was over talking to his crew chief. Justin and I was talking. then I see the kids coming I said"look who show up." William said"sorry Mama. we went to Disney for the day. we got you a butterbeer." I smile and said"thanks William but next time ask me if I want to go." Chase said"gonna leave me for a trip to Disney." I smile and said"hell yeah. I love my butterbeer." we laugh as Chandler came up and said"family. how are y'all." I said"good we're good. good luck if we get this going." he smile and hug me then with out any one knowing kiss my forehead. then left for his team. we have pick which pit box who was going. Chase was going to be with Colt and Jack in Cole pit box. William and River in Chandler pit box. Emma and Mae with me in none of them today. race gonna be Monday at 11:00 am. so we Chase and I went to Disney just the two of us. it was a nice night just the two of us. then we went back after I feed Mae we went to sleep.

 then we went back after I feed Mae we went to sleep