35. Sunday. March 17.

Journey POV.
I wake up to see Chase up and gone. then I see him walking back from the living room. he said"I just saw our baby girl get kissed." I smile and said"oh Leo is here. I didn't think he was coming." Chase was beside himself but we get ready and meet up Jeff as Leo and River. then we went to Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen. all got tea. then we got Cheddar's cheese fries, Cheddar, jack cheese and bacon Served with signature ranch, then Wisconsin cheese bites Hand battered, lightly fried Served with a side of signature ranch. then Noah show up as well as Sam but he only got cheese fries and tea. Leo got home style meatloaf Two slices of classic meatloaf with a heavy pour of new savory brown gravy. Jeff got Monte Cristo Smoked ham, smoked turkey, two cheeses, battered and fried until golden, with raspberry preserves and dusted with powdered sugar. Served with fries. Chase got buffalo chicken wrapper Hand breaded tenders, cheddar cheese, cabbage, pickles and signature ranch, wrapped in a flour tortilla. River got chicken tenders & shrimp Grilled shrimp with hand breaded tenders. Noah got top sirloin steak & chicken tenders 6 oz. center-cut top sirloin and our hand-breaded chicken tenders. I got fish and chips Three pieces of beer battered white fish lightly fried, with fries. we all got Cheddar's legendary monster cookie Housemade chocolate chip cookie, baked to order, with vanilla bean ice cream, homemade hot fudge, whipped cream, chopped nuts and a cherry on top. then time for driver meeting and all the good stuff. I was on pit road as Chase was doing driver introduces. River said"Mama Leo is going to in William pit box can I go." I smile and said"oh daughter of mine yes you may be please do be careful." she giggle and left with Leo. oh well pray for the best right. then Noah came up and jumped over pit road and sit down and said"so how y'all doing." I smile and said"nothing could be better." he smile and then I feel arms around me and a voice in my ear. "so really for the pray and other." I smile and said"always. good luck Noah please be careful." he kiss my forehead and left to go to his team. Chase said"so are we good." I smile as I kiss his hand.
then its Race day.
Green flag.
Start of stage one.
1 Ryan Blaney.
2 Josh Berry.
3 Denny Hamlin
4 Joey Logano
5 Chase Elliott.
6 Chase Briscoe.
7 Michael McDowell.
8 William Byron.
9 Bubba Wallace
10 Kyle Larson.
11 Martin Truex Jr.
12 Christopher Bell.
13 Harrison Burton.
14 Kyle Busch.
15 Erik Jones.
16 Zane Smith.
17 Brad Keselowski
18 Corey LaJoie.
19 Ty Gibbs
20 Daniel Hemric.
21 Austin Cindric.
22 Noah Gragson.
23 Tyler Reddick
24 Todd Gilliland.
25 Ryan Preece
26 John Hunter Nemechek
27 Ricky Stenhouse Jr
28 Daniel Suarez
29 Alex Bowman.
30 AJ Allmendinger.
31 Austin Dillon
32 Justin Haley.
33 Kaz Grala.
34 Chris Buescher
35 Carson Hocevar.
36 Ross Chastain.
Chris Buescher got really loose in qualifying, Ross Chastain missed turn 3 and messed up his lap, Carson Hocevar got loose on the backstretch of his qualifying lap.
LAP 1 Ryan Blaney leads the field from the outside with Josh Berry on the inside, Ryan Blaney holds the lead but got loose and didn't pull away.
LAP 3 Josh Berry to the lead.
LAP 14 William Byron going the wrong way, down to 17th.
LAP 19 Joey Logano going the wrong way, down to 14th.
LAP 20 William Byron gets into the wall from 15th and breaks the toe link.
LAP 23 Debris from William Byron brings out the caution.
LAP 25 Tyler Reddick stays out from 20th with all others pitting, Josh Berry wins the race off of pit road with 2 tires, Erik Jones had an equipment interference penalty, Bubba Wallace, Michael McDowell, Chase Elliott, Ty Gibbs, Martin Truex Jr., Alex Bowman, Chris Buescher took 2 tires with all others taking 4.
LAP 31 Tyler Reddick leads the field to the green from the outside with Josh Berry on the inside, Bubba Wallace gets the lead as Tyler Reddick spins coming to the finish line, Corey LaJoie, AJ Allmendinger, Daniel Hemric, Zane Smith, Carson Hocevar get some damage.
LAP 33 William Byron free pass.
LAP 39 Bubba Wallace leads the field to the green from the outside with Josh Berry on the inside, Bubba Wallace holds the lead.
LAP 41 Josh Berry gets the lead.
LAP 53 Denny Hamlin gets the lead after taking 4 tires when he pit.
LAP 54 Josh Berry down to 11th after leading on lap 47.
LAP 61 Chase Elliott passes Denny Hamlin on the outside to get the lead.
LAP 62 Chase Elliott leads Hendrick Motorsports' 80, 000th lap led in Cup.
LAP 65 Ryan Blaney to the lead.
LAP 68 Harrison Burton pits with a tire coming apart.
LAP 70 Noah Gragson pits after thinking he has a flat right front down from 17th.
LAP 71 Caution comes out for Zane Smith losing a tire, AJ Allmendinger free pass.
LAP 74 All lead lap cars pit with Denny Hamlin winning the race off of pit road, Michael McDowell had a too many men penalty.
LAP 80 Denny Hamlin leads the field to the green from the outside with Denny Hamlin on the inside, Denny Hamlin holds the lead.
LAP 83 Ryan Blaney to the lead.
LAP 89 Denny Hamlin back to the lead.
LAP 107 Josh Berry gets into the wall from 14th.
LAP 111 Bubba Wallace worried about losing a tire from 16th.
LAP 116 Kyle Busch falls from 4th to 14th trying to nurse his tires.
LAP 120 Ty Gibbs to the lead.
LAP 124 Denny Hamlin into the wall from 7th with a right rear tire down, Kyle Busch loses a tire bringing out the caution.
LAP 125 Ty Gibbs wins stage 1, Bubba Wallace free pass.
End of stage one.
1 Ty Gibbs
2 Kyle Larson.
3 Chris Buescher
4 Brad Keselowski
5 John Hunter Nemechek
6 Martin Truex Jr.
7 Ryan Blaney.
8 Ryan Preece
9 Josh Berry.
10 Christopher Bell.
LAP 130 Lead lap cars pit with Kyle Larson winning the race off of pit road, lots of tire issues on pit road.
LAP 131 Noah Gragson has a safety violation.
Start of stage two.
LAP 141 Kyle Larson leads the field to the green from the outside with Brad Keselowski on the inside, Ryan Blaney is 3rd with Ty Gibbs in 4th, Ty Gibbs to the lead.
LAP 146 Martin Truex Jr. to the lead.
LAP 150 Ty Gibbs to the lead.
LAP 154 Kyle Larson to the lead.
LAP 157 Ty Gibbs to the lead.
LAP 159 Denny Hamlin to the lead.
LAP 171 Ty Gibbs to the lead on the outside, the race pace is slowed due to tire management.
LAP 176 Michael McDowell and Ricky Stenhouse Jr make contact fanning 19th and 20th, Ricky Stenhouse Jr gets loose and comes up the track and Zane Smith, Daniel Hemric get damage.
LAP 177 Harrison Burton free pass.
LAP 181 Lead lap cars pit with Chris Buescher winning the race off of pit road with 2 tires followed by Martin Truex Jr. and Ty Gibbs, Ty Gibbs equipment interference penalty, tires coming off the car are looking better than prior runs, Todd Gilliland also took 2 tires, Denny Hamlin got blocked on pit road.
LAP 186 Ty Gibbs pits to put his qualifying scuffs on to save stickers.
LAP 190 Chris Buescher leads the field to the green from the outside with Christopher Bell on the inside, Todd Gilliland restarts 3rd with Martin Truex Jr. in 4th.
LAP 200 Christopher Bell to the lead.
LAP 202 Daniel Suarez nearly wrecks from 11th, falls to 17th.
LAP 206 Chris Buescher down to 9th with his 2 tires.
LAP 224 Martin Truex Jr. to the lead.
LAP 228 Kyle Busch spins from 31st off the lead lap bringing out the caution.
LAP 229 Austin Cindric free pass.
LAP 234 Corey LaJoie, Carson Hocevar stayed out with all other lead lap cars pitting, Christopher Bell wins the race off of pit road followed by John Hunter Nemechek, Joey Logano, Denny Hamlin, Kyle Larson, Ryan Blaney was speeding.
LAP 240 Corey LaJoie leads the field to the green from the outside with Carson Hocevar on the inside, Christopher Bell gets the lead.
LAP 244 Joey Logano to the lead, Josh Berry has an issue from 9th and falls to 11th.
LAP 249 Ty Gibbs gets the lead.
LAP 251 Ty Gibbs sweeps stages.
LAP 252 Austin Dillon free pass.
End of stage two.
1 Ty Gibbs
2 Brad Keselowski
3 Joey Logano
4 John Hunter Nemechek
5 Christopher Bell.
6 Martin Truex Jr.
7 Denny Hamlin
8 Kyle Larson.
9 Bubba Wallace
10 Ryan Preece.
LAP 256 All lead lap cars pit with Ty Gibbs winning the race off of pit road with 2 tires, Austin Cindric ran into the side of Brad Keselowski on pit road, Todd Gilliland, Ross Chastain, Harrison Burton all took 2 tires.
LAP 261 Goodyear releases an extra set of tires, 1 set per team.
Start of stage three.
LAP 265 Ty Gibbs leads the field to the green from the outside with Martin Truex Jr. on the inside.
LAP 285 Martin Truex Jr. to the lead.
LAP 310 Josh Berry spins in turn 2 from 8th bringing out the caution, Harrison Burton was on pit road when the caution came out with an issue.
LAP 311 Noah Gragson free pass.
LAP 316 Lead lap car pit with Denny Hamlin winning the race off of pit road followed by Christopher Bell, Ty Gibbs, Martin Truex Jr., Kyle Larson, teams are still seeing some tire cords.
LAP 323 Denny Hamlin leads the field to the green from the outside with Christopher Bell on the inside, Kyle Larson lines up 3rd with Ty Gibbs in 4th, Ty Gibbs to the lead setting a new track record for lead changes.
LAP 359 Daniel Hemric gets into the wall from 29th but the field stays green.
LAP 361 Noah Gragson gets into the wall from 29th but the field stays green.
LAP 365 Denny Hamlin to the lead.
LAP 368 Austin Cindric, Ricky Stenhouse Jr spin in turn 4 when Todd Gilliland stacks up the field bringing out the caution, Austin Cindric was the last car on the lead lap and Ricky Stenhouse Jr was a lap down, all this was right in front of leader Denny Hamlin.
LAP 369 Todd Gilliland free pass.
LAP 373 Lead lap cars pit with Denny Hamlin winning the race off of pit road followed by Christopher Bell, Ty Gibbs, Kyle Larson had an equipment interference penalty after coming off of pit road in 4th.
LAP 380 Denny Hamlin leads the field to the green from the outside with Ty Gibbs on the inside, Denny Hamlin holds the lead.
LAP 395 Ryan Blaney got bumped by Ross Chastain for 12th and he falls bak to 15th.
LAP 399 Ty Gibbs to the lead, Christopher Bell to second, Denny Hamlin to third.
LAP 426 Todd Gilliland is slow in front of the leaders and Denny Hamlin gets the lead.
LAP 431 Kyle Larson goes a lap down in 20th.
LAP 435 Ryan Blaney loses a tire but the field stays green, Kyle Larson pits.
LAP 440 Christopher Bell loses a tire from 10th and comes to pit road.
LAP 444 Chris Buescher pits from 6th, Ty Gibbs has a flat tire from 8th.
LAP 446 John Hunter Nemechek pits from 6th.
LAP 447 Denny Hamlin pits with a 0.814 second lead on Martin Truex Jr.
LAP 448 Martin Truex Jr. pits.
LAP 449 Carson Hocevar has a flat tire, Brad Keselowski pits after running 3rd before the cycle leaving Alex Bowman last the last lead lap car to pit.
LAP 451 Alex Bowman pits giving Denny Hamlin the lead.
LAP 483 Martin Truex Jr. to the lead.
LAP 484 Denny Hamlin back to the lead.
LAP 500 Denny Hamlin wins after a race with severe tire management issues.
1 Denny Hamlin
2 Martin Truex Jr.
3 Brad Keselowski
4 Alex Bowman.
5 Kyle Larson.
6 John Hunter Nemechek
7 Chris Buescher
8 Chase Elliott.
9 Ty Gibbs
10 Christopher Bell.
11 Michael McDowell.
12 Josh Berry.
13 Chase Briscoe.
14 Ryan Preece
15 Ross Chastain.
16 Ryan Blaney.
17 Justin Haley.
18 Daniel Suarez
19 Kaz Grala.
20 Erik Jones.
21 Corey LaJoie.
22 Joey Logano
23 AJ Allemedninger.
24 Austin Dillon
25 Kyle Busch.
26 Todd Gilliland.
27 Carson Hocevar.
28 Daniel Hemric.
29 Bubba Wallace
30 Tyler Reddick
31 Austin Cindric.
32 Harrison Burton.
33 Ricky Stenhouse Jr
34 Noah Gragson.
35 William Byron.
36 Zane Smith.
then after every thing we went to supper at Big Guy's Italiano Family Restaurant. we got two big pizzas and cheesecake. it was just Chase and I. we had a nice little date night.