✨️The Practice✨️

Scott dragged me into the locker room, keeping a tight grip on my hand, and pulled me into his chest nuzzling into my neck and inhaling my scent.

"It's alright, Scott. I'm here, just listen to my voice," I say softly and I look into his eyes and see his yellow eyes flicker back to their doe brown eyes.

"Thank you, Gem," Scott says softly."I best head out to the field so I'll see you out there, "I tell him gently before exiting the locker room just as the team piles into the locker room for practice.

I headed to the field, and I headed onto the bleachers which overlooks the field. I placed my earphones into my ears and watched as the team came onto the field for practice. I see Stiles heading towards the bench and I head on down there to join him.

Coach came out to start the practice and spotted me sitting on the bench."Raven hair girl!"Coach yells."Yes?" I said softly."Why are you sitting there?"Coach questions.

"Wanted to?" I said with a soft smile."You're lucky I like you Raven girl, "Coach says before carrying on with the practice.

I watch the practice to go on and Jackson on the defence and Scott on the offence and it's going badly like really badly. Scott charges for Jackson only to get knocked to the ground.

Coach heads on over and I listen in to the conversation."You sure you still want to be the first line, McCall?" Jackson taunts Scott. He's such a prick honestly(!) Max is no better he makes Satan look like a Saint.

"My - my grandmother can move faster than that. And she's dead. You think you can move faster than the - corpse of my dead grandmother?" Coach taunts Scott. You have to love a sassy and sarcastic coach, honestly, he's one of the nicer teachers around here.

"Yes, coach. " Scott says. Oh boy, this is not going to be good for anyone on the field and I'm hoping Jackson or Max gets the brunt end of it."I can't hear you." Coach mocks him.

"Yes, coach." Scott repeats aggressively."Then do it again. McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again! Let's go!" Coach says.

Oh dear this is gonna end badly for someone. Scott goes for it again charges at Jackson's full pelt and tackles him to the ground. Jackson lands with a crack and Scott is on his hands and knees.

Well, I got my wish Jackson got the brunt end of it. So I and Stiles ran to Scott's side who kept his head down."Scott, are you okay?" I asked him."Esme, Stiles! I can't control it!" Scott whispers and shouts.

"What now!" Stiles exclaims the two of us drag him across the field to the locker room."Come on, here we go. There. That's it." Stiles says as Scott stumbles in and Stiles approaches him."You okay? Scott, you okay?" I said getting close to him."Get away from me!" Scott growls out.

We ran away from him as he chased us and I saw the fire extinguisher and got an idea. I tapped Stiles and pointed to the fire extinguisher as he looked at where I was pointing and got the idea.

I stayed put and came face to face with Scott, "Scott, It's Es, it's me, you are not a monster, you are a werewolf and my best friend," I said softly putting my hand on his cheek as I took a leap of faith.

Scott nuzzles into my touch and ends up hugging me and whispering to me."Thank you, Esme," Scott says softly into my ears. We stayed like this for a while until Stiles sprayed us with the fire extinguisher.

"Stiles!! The hell?!" I said with annoyance facing a guilty Stiles. "Oops? I'm sorry?"Stiles offers."Idiot honestly, you could see he was calm and fine, "I tell him.

"I know, "Stiles says."So why did you still fire that at us for dickhead?" I said with a duh tone of voice.

"To shake you both out of your very close hug?"Stiles explains."Scott you okay now?" I asked him. Scott nods, "Thanks to you, I am," Scott nods.