🎎Fighting against Max🎎

So I stood with Melissa and Jackson spoke up."Oh, Esme can go, she had no involvement, Max said he'll pick her up from here," Jackson tells my dad." Okay, Esme you can go, I believe Max is standing outside, "Dad tells me.

I softly nodded and looked at Scott who was worried for me." Look for a box in my room with a book and give it to my dad as it's for you all to see if something happens to me," I said lowly knowing Scott would hear me.

Scott's face dropped," Goodbye Scott McCall, thank you for being an angel in my life," I said lowly. I exited the station to see Max there he gripped me harshly and he pulls me into his car.

"I hear you locked Jackson up for being a Kanima," Max smirked evilly."Looks like you deserve some punishment tonight," Max says lowly." Don't do this! You don't have to hurt me as this isn't love," I said snapping." Oh, I want to, I don't care for you. I just enjoy breaking you over and over again," Max smirks evilly at me.

Max drives us to his house and he drags me to his black room.⚠️TW-DV/ SA Warning- Skip if uncomfortable with this⚠️

Max began to beat me down, I covered my face and decided to try and fight back and I stood up against him." Ooh, getting brave are we slut?" Max taunts and I right hooked him to the ground." I am done being your punching bag! Do you hear me?! I'm Done!!" I shouted walking away from him and he pulled me into his bed and he pins me from behind.

"You bitch! I'm gonna kill you!!" Max yells and he breaks my arm." Ahhh!" I screamed in pain." That's it scream!!" Max laughs." Scream like the whore you are!!" Max yells as he rips my pants down." No! Don't!" I shouted and he forced himself on me and I cried in pain." Doing that only turns me on more," Max groans in pleasure and he cuts the back of me.

I went quiet and Max stopped and he flipped me over so he and I were face to face." I love ruining you, it is the most pleasurable thing I've ever felt," Max smirks.

I punched his face and I tried to fight back against him not caring if he stabs me dead. I am gonna try and fight my way out as I'm not taking this abuse anymore.

"You're gonna pay for that!" Max growls and we fight one another I manage to get a few punches in and hurt him but he shoves me hard into the wall I blacked out.

I woke up chained to the wall again and Max sitting in front of me." Ahh, you're awake," Max smirks." What more can you ever do to me? Huh? Doesn't it get tiring hurting someone?" I said groaning in pain.

"Did your parents not love you enough that you have to hurt me to feel better about yourself?" I asked with a laugh. Max got angry and beat me up again, "Go ahead, I'm so numb from all the beating and the abuse there's nothing you can do to hurt me anymore," I said smiling.

Max scoffs and walks off leaving me alone and he never returns he stays in his room and I was left in the black room alone all night long.

*

The next morning, Max came back through with a smirk," Oh we're not going to school today oh we are going to have so much fun together Esme," Max said calmly." Go to hell Max," I grit out in pain." Oh darling this is hell for you," Max smirks." Get on with it then ass hole," I snarked.

Max punched my jaw breaking it and he beat me black and blue." Is that all you got asshole?!" I yelled despite being in pain with a broken jaw. Max and I fought all day, I was fighting a losing battle but I wasn't going to give up and let him win not this time around. I had open weeping wounds and new bruising and I was losing consciousness.

I passed out but I felt Max on top of me and I jolted awake to him forcing himself on me. I was chained with my hands up and legs apart. I couldn't move I couldn't talk I was paralyzed and I couldn't find a way to fight back I was trapped in my body.

"Now that's better, you're such a submissive slut for me," Max smirks. I headbutted him and his face distorted into anger and he aggressively beats me black and blue again." Never again Will you do that?!" Max spits in my face before leaving me broken on the bed for the night again.

I was so sore, everything was in pain and felt broken and I felt numb, broken and I felt like I was just a body, not Esme and I was just a punching bag for Max and nothing more.

⚠️TW-DV/ SAWarning ended⚠️

*

This chapter is done ✔️ More incoming and Noah finds Esme's letter, box and book in the next chapter and it all kicks off!!!

How was this chapter?

Such an intense chapter?!

Ready for this?!

Who is ready for it?!