🔒Scott🔒

I headed home, I went through the woods back home. I heard leaves crunching and branches snapping and I turned to see a shifted Scott in front of me." Scott?" I asked softly.

Scott ran at me and we collided and ended up on the floor. Scott nuzzled against me and his eyes looked intensely over my body." You're hurt, he hurt you," Scott says in a distorted voice."I'm okay, don't worry about me please," I said shakily smiling at me.

"No! I will worry about you, I care about you, Esme, you deserve better than him! A man shouldn't be putting his hands on you," Scott yells.

I flinched at his tone of voice and I saw Scott softening up," I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that," Scott said getting off me. I got up and moved towards Scott who softly put his hand on my cheek." Let's go home," I said softly.

Scott led us back to his home and we climbed into his room via the window. He gently took me to his bed and waited for me to get into bed first." Please Es? I won't hurt you or touch you, I just want you here with me," Scott says softly smiling at me.

"I know you wouldn't hurt me," I say softly. I climbed into bed and I felt the bed dip. Scott was lying next to me not touching me but lying close by." Will you tell me what's been going on?" Scott asked gently."I-I can't Scott. Just leave it okay?" I say shakily before turning to face him.

I look at Scott who slowly moves forward to put his head against mine," I'm here Es, please don't push me away," Scott whispers to me." Everything I do or end up doing is for your protection and Stiles okay? Just trust me on it please?" I said softly stroking his cheek.

Scott hesitates before nodding and we lay close together that night. Stiles came to Scott's to see us lying by each other side. I looked up to see Stiles joining me and Scott in bed and I had my brother and childhood best friend by my side.

⚠️TW- mentions of bones, scars, bruising!!⚠️

I climbed out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I took my party clothes off but kept my vest and underwear on.

I looked at my body and cringed at every scar, bruised, and dull part of my body. I see my ribs my hips my legs and I feel sick that I've let myself go like this. I heard the door opening and I saw Scott looking at me I grabbed my top.

"Es, please don't. Let me see," Scott says softly. I put the top down and Scott looks me over and feels the bones sticking out. Scott hugs me and nuzzles against my neck scent marking me and providing comfort." I know I look ugly," I say shakily

Scott growled lowly and looked at me," You are not ugly, he made you this way, you are getting out of that relationship," Scott says softly kissing my head.

"I-I can't Scott, he'll hurt people I love, I can't let that happen," I  say shakily and I get dressed.I left the house and headed home leaving behind a confused and upset Scott and sleeping Stiles behind.

⚠️TW- Graphic scene ahead⚠️

I got to my room and I grabbed my kit.I looked in the mirror and at my appearance."Did I deserve this? Did I deserve everything?"I questioned myself as I looked at myself.

(Okay folks this is where it gets slightly graphic so skip this bit if you wish BuckyPet24 readers go and eat toast and check back in about a couple of moments)

I open the kit and begin to cut open some wounds let the blood flow out breathe a sigh of relief and feel free. I relish in the mess I've made, cut a few more pieces of skin, and listen to my demons play in the background.

"Mental health sucks, people suck," I muttered lowly and I go and clean myself up in the shower. I let the blood flow, the wounds sting, and let the sins and the bad words leave my body and I try again.

(Okay! This bit isn't graphic anymore BuckyPet24 readers you can jump back into the book! Welcome back if you left or skipped that graphic scene!)

I headed to bed after putting soft clothes on and lying in bed alone thinking about everything and how I deserve this life. I fall into a deep deep sleep and I could have sworn I had someone by my side that night keeping me close.

*
I was at school and just finished doing my artwork after school, Max was about to go to the field for Lacrosse. I saw Scott and Allison talking to one another." Hi Scott," I said with a soft smile.

"Hey Es, you know Allison, don't you?" Scott says with a smile." Not really no, hi I'm Esme," I said with a soft smile."Hmm," Allison says with an unfriendly tone of voice. Jeez, what a bitch? She knows I'm with Max and she's still rude.

"So why did you run off and leave me at the party?" Allison questions, Scott." I-I got sick, really sick, so I had to leave," Scott says." Oh, what was it?" Allison asked." An attack of some kind, can you just trust me this once?" Scott asks with a smile.

"Sure and before you ask I'll give you a second chance," Allison says and we hear a car horn beeping."That's my dad. I better go, "Allison says and she leaves and we see a guy waving at us and Scott freezes and waves. I slowly approach Scott and he grips my hand.

*
This chapter is done ✔️ Esme is Scott's anchor not that he or she realises it!

Questions;

How cute is this bond so far?

Who feels bad for Esme?

Who can relate to Esme?

Esme or Allison?