⚒️The Game⚒️

I got home and ran into my shower and cleaned my blood away and I saw it I saw the word he had written on my stomach. He wrote S.L.U.T on my stomach with his knife," I'll never be free from this," I softly sobbed.

I grabbed the bandage and wrapped up my stomach and I felt sick that he did that to me and more. I can't escape from this! I'm trapped if I go to my dad he'll lose his job our home everything.

I'd rather die than let my dad and brother suffer. I headed to bed and I fell asleep, my stomach was hurting from the open cuts and lack of food I'd been eating.

*

I haven't been to school today as I've taken a day off but I'm at the field to support Max and Scott as they are both playing the game tonight dad was heading that way and he brought me to the game.

"I'm just gonna go find my friend and I'll meet you by the bleachers," I told Dad. "Issac!!!" I shouted and gained his attention.

Isaac came running and hugged me."Good luck, and take no notice of Jackson and Max tonight." I said with a smile."Thank you, Esme, are you okay?" Isaac asked softly kissing my forehead." You know I can't say," I said softly.

He runs off back to the field and I don't even have time to move when Scott comes barrelling into me and I land on my back.

"Sorry Es" Scott says with a small smile."It's fine. Help me up?" I asked with a smile. Scott helps me up and hugs me tightly."Good luck puppy dog," I said with a smirk.

Scott smiles and shakes his head. He ran off and I got to sit with Stiles and Dad since Dad joined him on the bench tonight. I looked for Max and I could see him being nasty with Scott and Issac.

I headed that way and Max grabbed me." Stop you can't not here," I said softly." Leave them alone, they didn't do anything," I said softly.

"Fine, you are going to pay for this, "Max snarks before going to the game. I headed back to the bench and I could see from the corner of my eye that Scott and Issac were concerned for me.

I watched the game go on and no one was passing to Scott or Isaac either which was fucking pathetic of the lot of them to be quite frank.

I noticed Scott was getting angry and huffing and puffing on the field so I decided to whisper and I guess I wasn't the only one who did as Allison did too.

"I'm here, just listen to my voice and calm down Scott, you can't, not here," I said softly. Scott paused and looked up at me got back into the game started scoring goals and won the entire game.

Everyone went down to cheer the team and I ran to Isaac and hugged him."Well done curly," I said with a smile.

"Thank you, Esme," Isaac says and he kisses me on my forehead. He heads off home and I look to see Max standing with his parents and they take him home.

I decided to go to the locker room I saw Allison and Scott kissing and Stiles went to go in and I grabbed him and pointed. He sees them kissing and does an oh my god face.

"Hi Stiles, Esme," She says walking past us."Hey, yeah." We mutter.

We walk in to see Scott's shocked face."She kissed me." He says jumping up and down."We saw," I muttered.

"She kissed me." He repeats."Saw that too. That's pretty good, huh?" Stiles says."I - I - I don't know how, but I controlled it. I pulled it back. Maybe I can do this. Maybe it's not that bad." Scott tells us.

"Yeah, heh. We'll talk later, then." Stiles says walking off. Scott stops him."What?" Scott wonders."The, uh, medical examiner looked at the other half of the body we found." Stiles informs us.

"What body?" I asked." We found a body at Derek's house and got him arrested and that's how I was able to play?" Scott says softly."So - " Scott says to Stiles "Well, I'll keep it simple. Medical examiner determines killer of girl to be an animal, not human." Stiles tells Scott.

"Derek's human, not animal. Derek not killer Derek let out of jail." Stiles says in simple terms."Are you kidding?" Scott says

"No, and here's a bigger kick in the ass. My dad I.D.'d the dead girl. Both halves. Her name was Laura Hale." Stiles reveals."Hale?" Scott asks."Derek's sister," I tell him.

I went to leave and Scott stopped me," Stiles can you wait by your Jeep a moment I just need to speak with Esme alone?" Scott asks."Sure thing buddy," Stiles nods and walks away.

"Show me," Scott says softly." I-I can't Scott," I said shakily. Scott lifted my top and saw what he had done." He did this to you?!" Scott says lowly." All because I was with you last night," I said softly.

"I-I got to go Scott it's best for your safety, Stiles and Issac we don't hang around anymore," I said softly with tears in my eyes.

"Goodbye Scott McCall," I said softly before leaving the locker room with tears rolling down my face and I saw Max standing there." That's my girl," Max says with an evil smirk.

I left with Max that night and I never knew Scott was looking at us from behind with his yellow eyes glowing right at us.

*
This chapter is done ✔️ next up is the group date to the bowling Alley.

Max or Scott?

Allison or Esme?

Ready for more?

What do we think of the book?