💱Saving Jackson💱

After the game, Max and I left for his house and I sat there unsure of what his motives were." Now what do with you?" Max says lowly as he looks at me."What do you mean?" I shakily asked. Max grabbed me and tied my hands up and spread my legs apart.

⚠️TW- SA, Blood please just skip if you don't wish to read this bit!!⚠️

"Max no don't!" I pleaded. Max ignored my pleas ripped my clothes and began to assault her neck with harsh bites cutting any bare skin with his knife.

Max then rolled on top and smirked evilly down at me as he wrote the word RUINED using the knife as big as he could. He also began to bite my body as he moved down to kneel in between my legs.

"Oh, I'm going to ruin this pretty little pussy of yours," Max smirks and forces his fingers in making me scream in pain.

Max then strips and shows off his six-inch cock, puts a condom on, and forces his way into my body whilst cutting my skin.

"Max stop!!" I screamed in pain and struggled to get out of my restraints. "Never! Not until you learn Esme that you are mine!!" Max harshly growls." Okay! Okay! I know now I'm yours just stop!" I screamed submitting to him.

⚠️TW Ended!⚠️

Max stopped and grinned at me, "Good girl," Max said getting off me and untying me. I immediately rush to the bathroom to throw up," You can go home now, I expect you to behave yourself at the formal as I'm not going due to family commitments outside of town," Max smirks

I nodded and I headed off home, I  went the long way around, and I walked out onto the road and a car nearly ran me over.  The car stops and the owner of the car gets out.

"Esme?" I hear someone talking and I look to see Derek standing there with a man." I'm Peter Hale, the alpha," Peter says introducing himself." Hi, I'm sorry for going in your way. I'm just going home," I said softly.

"Why don't we give you a lift home?" Peter offers." No thank you, I don't want to be near anyone," I said softly before walking away. Derek grabs my arm and I hit him," Don't touch me!" I shouted shaking."Esme! It's me! I won't hurt you!" Derek says softly.

"What did he do?" Peter asks softly." Don't make me say it please?" I said getting scared." Oh Es," Derek says softly." Come on, come on little one let's take you home," Peter says softly leading me to his car.

I let them lead me to the car and I curled up in the back." Why don't you let us handle him?" Peter asks me." He's going away for a bit, let me try and figure out a plan of escape please?" I pleaded.

They didn't say anything but they took me home," Thank you," I said softly and I headed upstairs to my bathroom and I blocked the door. I lay in my bath and I never got out of it for a while.

I heard a knock on the door," Esme it's Scott," Scott says softly." Go away Scott please," I said softly." No, I won't! Open the door please?" Scott asks gently. I stood there and got my clothes on and opened the door.

Scott entered the room and went to touch me and I moved back." Es?" Scott asks gently." Don't touch me please," I said softly." Show me!" Scott says softly." I can't Scott," I said shaking.

Scott stood there," I won't touch you or force you to show me but will you let me lay with you? I will just be here for you," Scott says gently. I softly nodded in confirmation and he gently led me into my room and my bed.

"Just lay here, I got you Es," Scott says as we lay together that night. I felt dirty, unclean, and ruined. I didn't want this to happen at all and now I can't even get out of it.

Scott and I lay together and I couldn't face Scott or anyone anymore because of how I feel inside.

*

We have to now chase after Jackson as the Argents think he is the second beta. We cruise into the parking lot and see Argent talking to Jackson.