🌸Back to School/Deucalion🌸

I'm back at school with Robin, Rue, Sarah, Roman, Toni, and Luke who are all in my class and have settled into their new homes. Scott was walking with me and Stiles." So you and Scott huh?" Stiles asked with a smile.

"So you and Robin hmm?" I smirked. Stiles blushes at this," No longer a virgin," I winked." Nope, I took that from him," Robin smirks."Ew gross, I know you're my future sister-in-law but I don't need to know," I groaned.

"Chris was really pleasant with us, he was happy to have company," Sarah speaks up." He doesn't have any family left apart from Allison but he's disowned her now," I tell them." He told us about how you said he should be a protector and he's honouring that," Luke smiles.

"I asked if he could teach me how to fight as I don't want to be useless and wait for voices to tell me what's happening," Sarah smiles." I think every single one of us could do with combat training with weapons so we don't rely on our supernatural sides and powers," Rue inputs.

Isaac joined our side and nuzzled against Rue." I agree with Rue, I think we all need to learn to fight with a gun or any weapon just in case we can't use our gifts," I said with a smile." I don't atone using weapons but I do believe that we need to able to fight with a gun and against them so it wouldn't hurt to learn," I said seeing everyone's faces.

"So since you're an alpha now, will you be biting people?" Toni wonders." I have my pack, you guys," I said with a smile." I will only bite those if their life is in danger or they are near death and with their consent," I tell them.

"So are we clear, I have you guys as my pack my allies," I asked with an Alpha voice." Yes, Esme," I heard everyone speak up. Lydia and Alison made their way to me and I stood there making it clear I'm the one in control." So I hear you're an alpha now," Allison speaks up.

"Yes and no I won't be accepting you or you in my pack, there's no place for you here," I coldly spoke." You're on you're own," I smirked.

"Let's show this school exactly what you're like and see how popular you become," I smirked evilly.

I sent photos of their conversations with Max and Jackson, photos of my abuse, and their cruel words to all the students' phones and threw the screenshots all over the floor.

Everyone at school picked the evidence and looked dead at Lydia and Alison." Looks like your reputation has gone down the drain and they all see you for the bitch you are Lydia Martin," I grinned." Aw, Allison people notice how much of a coward you are," I smirked.

"I'm Esme Jessica Stillinski and I am a survivor, these two girls contributed to my abuse, my torment and my battle scars so feel free to torment them," I grinned walking by leaving them to suffer as my pack walked by them.

"Oh and one more thing, Allison," I said with a smile." You were never his anchor I was and I'll always be that. He is mine you stay the fuck away from Scott," I warn her as I punched her and Lydia violently in the face.

We all left them to deal with the judgment of the High school students and we headed to coach Finstock's class and got ready for the gym.

*

We are all at the starting line and I sense the twins standing by Issac's side." On me," I said lowly and everyone in the pack was by my side. Isaac shoots off running after the twins and we aren't far behind them.

We see Issac kneeling and I use my magic to throw the one twin into a tree." Now boys how about you face me instead?" I said with a smirk. Aiden ran at me and I let my magic flow out as Roman, Isaac, and Scott took on Ethan.

"I own this territory along with Derek Hale, I am the chaos witch hybrid and I don't do second chances, take the knee or I will kill you where you both stand," I tell them as my purple magic shined as my pack growls in their faces.