☣️Boyd and Derek's pack☣️

I headed to school to see Scott heading toward Erica and he sensed I was coming up and turned around and pulled me into his arms." Are you hurt?" Scott asked concerned for me." He hurt me but Erica, Issac, and Derek rescued me," I said softly.

"I got to talk to her come with me?" Scott asks looking Erica's way." Sure but word of advice, this is their choice, not yours all you and I can do is be there for them," I said softly." I-I just don't want to see them dead, especially with Allison's granddad here," Scott says sadly.

"Hey we protect our own, which means we fight for ourselves and them as they are us," I said softly. Scott nods," Come on," Scott says pulling me along to speak with Erica.

I head into school Scott and we head to confront Erica who was a part of Derek's pack.

"Two's not enough for Derek. I know he needs at least three. So who's next?" Scott asks.

Erica turns to face us."Why does there have to be a next when we've already got you? She says looking at Scott.

"Who's next?" He repeats the question. Erica scoffs in Scott's face and steps forward.

"You know, I never knew what I looked like during a seizure until someone took a video of me once and put it online?" Erica says.

Scott just shakes his head at her."I don't care," Scott tells her.

"It happened during class. I started seizing in my desk and everyone was saying how they should put something in my mouth until some genius reads the card on my key ring which tells him not to 'cause it could break my teeth." Erica growls out.

"Erica." Scott attempts"Do you know what happens next? I piss myself. And they start laughing," Erica says firmly.

"You know, the only good thing about seizures was that I never remembered them. Until some brilliant jerkoff -" Erica shouts as she shoves Scott backwards into some lockers.

"had to go and put cameras in everybody's phone. Look at me now, Scott." Scott looked away from her as did Erica and we saw Allison looking at us.

"That's right." Erica says looking at Scott."You only have eyes for her," Erica says."No, I have eyes for someone else," Scott says as he grabs Erica's wrists and squeezes them making her gasp at the action.

He then pushed her off and looked for Allison who was gone and the damage was done.

(*)

Scott heads to lunch with me since Stiles was elsewhere. He sat at a table and Allison sat on a table with her back to him.

"I know how it looked, but she came up to me." Scott tries to explain."I'm not jealous." Allison huffs."Yes, you are," I commented.

"You're not?" Scott asks in disbelief.

"She's with Derek now, isn't she? Like Isaac." Allison insisted

"You can't get caught in the middle of this. Don't you feel what's happening? My grandfather coming here, Derek turning Erica and Isaac, it's - It's like battle lines are being drawn," Allison says

"I know." Scott nods."There's always crossfire." Allison points out."Yeah especially with you involved," I mutter. Scott turned to face Allison."What am I supposed to do? I can't just stand by. I can't pretend to be normal." He said.

"I don't want you to be normal. I want you to be alive." She tells him. Allison leaves and  Stiles comes stumbling over to me and Scott.

"Scott." Stiles says pointing ahead of him."Do you see that?" Stiles questions us"What, it's an empty table." Scott shrugs."Yeah, but whose empty table?" Stiles questions."Boyd." Scott realizes.