⚡️Trapped in the school⚡️

We take off into the school and shut the door. We are currently looking for something to lock the door. "Lock it! Lock it!" Scott shouts "Do I look like I have a key?" Stiles questions "Grab something!" Scott shouts "What?" Stiles questions."Anything!" Scott says.

We look outside and Stiles spots the bolt cutters. "No," Scott says."Yes!" Stiles exclaims."Stiles, no!" Scott says I grabbed Stiles and pushed him in and ran outside and grabbed the bolt cutters off the floor myself. "ESME! ESME! RUN!" I heard Scott and Stiles yell.

I turn around to see the alpha coming from behind the Jeep. I take off and run inside and immediately put the bolt cutters on the door handles locking the doors.

Scott hugged me tightly."Don't ever do that again." He says holding me tightly."Where is it? Where did it go?" Scott says looking through the windows.

The alpha is suddenly gone, and we all back away. "That won't hold, will it?" Scott asks."Probably not." Stiles says grimly. We then hear a howl and run off to an empty classroom.

"The desk!"Stiles points and they all push the desk to the door. "Stop, stop!" Stiles says and they stop. "The door's not gonna keep it out," Stiles points out."I know," Scott says."It's your boss," Stiles says, "What?" Scott asks.

"That kinda makes sense," I inputted. "Deaton? The Alpha? Your boss," Stiles says."No," Scott says, "Yes! Murdering psycho-Werewolf," Stiles says." That can't be--" Scott argues

"Oh, come on! He disappears, and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek twenty feet through the air. That's not convenient timing?" Stiles questions.

"It's not him," Scott says."Well, who else was it? Was it Casper the friendly ghost?" I said with a sarcastic tone of voice."He killed Derek," Stiles argues.

"No, Derek's not dead. He can't be dead," Scott denies."Blood spurted out of his mouth, okay?" Stiles says.

"That doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury. He's dead, and we're next," Stiles points out."Okay, just... What do we do?" Scott asks.

"We get to my Jeep. We get out of here. You seriously think about quitting your job, Good?" Stiles says and they all go to the window.

Scott tries the windows and Stiles stops him. "No, they don't open. The school's windows are climate-controlled." Stiles informs Scott."Then we break it," Scott responds

"Which will make a lot of noise." I point out."Then, uh. Then we run fast. Really fast." Scott replies and Scott notices something is wrong with Stiles's jeep."Stiles, what's wrong with the hood of your Jeep?" Scott asks.

"What do you mean? Nothing's wrong." Stiles says defensively. I look outside to see the Jeep hood is bent even worse than before.

"It's wrecked," I tell him."What, like, dented?" Stiles questions. "No, I mean bent." Scott replies "What the hell?!" Stiles exclaims.

Suddenly something comes flying through the windows and we all duck. Scott covers me as this happens and we all look to see a brick or a battery on the floor.

"That's my battery," Stiles says "We have to move," Stiles says. "He could be right outside!" Scott exclaims. "He is right outside!" Stiles argues back.

"Alright children let me look and I'll tell you if he's outside," I said standing up. I look outside and see the school parking lot but don't see Derek or the alpha outside at all.

"Anything?" Stiles asks "Nope, nothing," I say softly now?" Scott asks gently. "Let's move now," I confirm.

《♤》

We head out of the classroom and into the hallway which was empty and had no sign of life. "This way," Scott says heading one way. "No, no, no, no," Stiles says. "What?" Scott asks.