🌤Full Moon🌤

I'm currently in my room doing art as therapy and listening to music as Scott is discussing the Kanima with Derek and Stiles and Dad are looking over the yearbook. My art and my music are my way of healing, so I don't lash out and attack the wrong people.

I heard my door opening and I turned to see my dad there," Hey Es, just to let you know I will be arresting all three very soon, just pulling all the cases together with your statement and photo evidence," Dad says softly kissing my head.

"I want them to suffer and a restraining order for good and it doesn't have a deadline," I said softly.

"You got it, I love you my Esme and I will get you justice for what they have done," Dad says softly kissing my head. I softly nodded and packed all my art away and Dad left my room just as Scott entered my room.

Scott immediately nuzzled against my neck and lightly nipped my neck on my sweet spot." Let me guess full moon incoming and you're gonna be possessive and be all over me?" I said with a soft smile." Yep Because you're all mine mine mine," Scott says softly bouncing on his feet.

I shook my head and smiled." How do you still want me after all I've been through?" I softly asked." Because you are so fucking beautiful, smart and strong, Es. I adore every part of you, scars and all. I love your smile, your kindness and your love," Scott says softly stroking my cheek and kissing my head." Everything about you I've fallen for, I don't ever want to lose you," Scott softly admits.

I looked him in the eyes," You don't have to say anything about me, I'm willing to wait for you Esme, I will be your support, your anchor and your everything till you are ready for something new," Scott said with a soft smile.

"Thank you, I know you love me and I love you, I just want time to recover from my trauma and abuse. You have been amazing and I can't imagine life without you, Scott McCall," I admit softly kissing Scott's lips.

I put my head against him and we stayed close for a while." Stay the night please?" I asked softly." Always," Scott says softly stroking my cheek. I went into bed and Scott came nuzzling into my neck and pulled me to sleep on his chest.

Like this-

*

The next night, I'm not going to Lydia's party. I'm going to be at my house and enjoy the movies and shows I've missed." Ahh some me time, I'm not going to Satanic bitches birthday," I said with a smile.

Stiles and Scott were here also as they both decided that Lydia wasn't their priority nor someone they cared about." Stiles buddy make sure there's plenty of snacks and drinks because we are having a movie night!" Scott says with a grin.

"Oh, I got it all!" Stiles exclaims showing us all the snacks and drinks. I laughed at this for the first time I laughed properly and I could see my brother and someone I truly love smile with me." I'm happy to see you smile again," Scott says softly kissing my cheek." You two make me smile," I admit softly kissing Scott's head.

I snuggled close to Scott and we watched the Avengers film together. Scott's phone starts buzzing halfway through and we all see a text from Allison." Hey, Lydia needs some people at her party, managed to get the team down here and that but it's practically quiet. Jackson has just turned up as well," The text reads.

"If Jackson is there then go both of you, just come back when the party is done with," I say softly." Not leaving you here alone and I'm not going to a party with three narcissistic people who I'm ready to murder by the way," Scott says lowly.

"I want them dead too, maybe one day they'll get their deaths, and I for one will be dancing on their graves," I smirked." You and me both," Stiles says making me smile." Go and make sure Jackson isn't killing anyone tonight and then come home both of you," I said softly kissing both of them on the cheek.

The two head off to Lydia's party to make sure Jackson doesn't cause a death tonight and to ensure he isn't gonna turn into a Kanima during the party either.

I saw my phone ringing and I saw it Derek phoned me and I answered " Yes?" I asked softly." Issac is shifting but he won't calm down will you talk to him you're on speaker," Derek says with a pleading in his voice." Sure, Izzy, it's Esme, I'm right here for you. Do you remember our pact we made before all this happened?" I spoke softly.

"You said if one of us made it out of our situations we'd help the other out," Issac answers." That's right, you need to listen to my voice and calm down, you're safe and you're free of him and I am proud of you Issac Lahey do you hear me? I'm proud, you've come so far in a matter of a few months," I tell Issac and the growling from Issac has stopped.

"Issac?" I said softly." I'm here, I'm okay thanks to you, I found my anchor and it's you. You're my soul sister Esme and you have been nothing but kind to me," Isaac says softly." I'm glad I'm your anchor, and you're my soul brother too, I am grateful for you," I tell Issac softly.

"Look we'll talk tomorrow at some point okay? Go to sleep now and rest, goodbye Izzy," I said softly." Bye Es," Isaac says and we hang the phone up on one another.

I snuggled into my pillow and soft blanket and watched through the rest of the film unaware of the events happening at the party.

*

This chapter is done ✔️ Next up is the police station attack and Esme finalising her decision to leave for the summer.

How was this chapter?

Who loved the fluff in the chapter?

Who expected Esme to be Issac's anchor as well as Scott's?!

Ready for S3A and the new faces?!

There is a small chapter telling you what Esme is! And the intro to the new OCs!!!

Allison and Esme face off next chapter aswell👀👀