🪴Erica🪴

I was snuggled up in bed since Max decided to be busy with Jackson tonight not involving me. Thank fuck for that(!) I have my box still with me just in case I never make it out alive. I hear my window opening up and I look to see both Scott and Isaac climbing into my window.

"Hi?" I say shakily as both of them have their eyes yellow and Scott immediately hugs me tightly and nuzzles his head on mine scent marking me. Isaac comes towards me and repeats the action." We wanted to make sure you're okay?" Isaac asks nervously.

"I'll never be free of my pain, my suffering, and my torment, so I'll never be okay, I have to endure this so no other girl has to so my family, my friends my loved ones are safe," I said with a tearful expression.

"We are getting you out of that relationship, he's not going to lay another finger on you," Scott says softly grabbing my hands." Scott, he's done more now and he's not the only one," I confessed sadly. "What do you mean?" Isaac asks softly.

I looked down at my lower regions before looking at them." Get it?" I said softly before getting on my bed and curling up.

I cried silently as I felt like I was a disgusting human being. I felt two arms gently pulling into their chest and I knew it was Scott due to his scent intoxicating mine.

"I'm not innocent anymore, I'm just disgusting," I sobbed softly." No, you're not Es, he is," Isaac says softly kissing my head as he lays behind me." I didn't want to, I wanted to wait but he took it from me," I cried as my two favourite people held me in their arms.

"Shh you're okay, you're safe in my arms," Scott says softly stroking my hair and kissing my forehead." I like being in your arms both of you, promise me something both of you?" I said looking at them both.

"Sure, what is it?" Scott asks gently." Look after each other, if I go, protect each other," I say shakily before leaning into Scott again and Issac snuggles deeper into my back.

"You're going nowhere, but we will look after each other and protect you and each other," Scott says softly kissing my head. I fell asleep in Scott's arms and I felt Isaac nuzzling against me.

*

We're all in gym class today and Scott and Allison are first up the wall.
I'm going up with a girl named Erica who is a known epileptic so I'm gonna keep an eye on her.

We see Scott fall off the wall and land on the mat. Coach goes up to him."McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy," Coach smirks

"Right? All right, next two," Coach says looking around."Erica, Esme, let's go. The wall." Coach says he faces me and Erica.

I get harnessed up and I hear Erica hyperventilating. We're only halfway up the wall and I hear her."Oh please," She says in panic.

I go near her and I grab her hand. I hear everyone talking, but I concentrate on Erica mainly.

"Erica. Dizzy? Is it vertigo?" Coach asks."Vertigo is a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out." Lydia snarky responses

"Erica." Coach shouts up."I'm fine." Erica shakily responds."Coach, maybe it's not safe. You know she's epileptic." Allison points out."Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff? I have to get - Erica, y - you're fine." The coach freaks out.

"Hey Erica, Look at me." I softly speak to her. She shakily looks at me."I got you okay? I'll come down with you keep your eyes on me and trust me." I softly told her.

We began to climb down and our feet hit the mats."See, you're fine. You're on the ground. You're all right. Let's go. Shake it off. You're fine." Coach says. Everyone started laughing and I went to follow her when Max gripped my arm." No, you don't," Max says lowly.

*

After Gym, I was standing in the boys' locker room and I was near Scott and Stiles's locker hearing them talk. Max was with Jackson talking and I put my hand out so Scott could see I was there and he held my hand.

"Listen up! If anybody sees Isaac Lahey, you immediately tell the principal. Get a teacher, or you call me," Coach shouts.

"Except for you, Greenberg-- don't call me for anything. I'm not kidding. Don't call me. You shouldn't even have my number," Coach says.

"Isaac?" Scott wonders."It's Derek's problem now," Stiles shrugs."Issac is a good friend, leave him alone Stiles," I muttered lowly.

Max comes over to us and looks at Stiles." So I hear you are doing a double date thing? With McCall, Allison yourself, and Lydia? Mind if we tag along?" Max smirks grabbing me closer to him.

"Tonight doesn't seem like a good night," Scott comments and grabs my arm." She can stand without you grabbing her," Scott says lowly.

"We'll meet you there and we'll see you at lunch," Max smirks taking me out of the room. I send Scott a look of Please don't do anything not here and he nods softly.

*
I'm now sitting with Scott as Max is getting his lunch and Scott passed me some fruit to have whilst Max has his back turned. Stiles had gone over to Boyd to get the keys to the ice rink.

Max joins the table as Lydia does, and Stiles comes back."Got 'em. Pick you up right after work tonight, and we'll all meet at the rink, cool?" Stiles says.

Just then Erica enters the cafeteria in leather, extremely high heels, and heavy makeup looking like a bombshell and everyone stares."What the holy hell is that?" Lydia asks jealous.

"It's Erica," Scott/I say." Good for her she looks beautiful," I said softly and Erica looked my way. She winks at me before stealing a kid’s apple and walking out.

Scott and Stiles both ran after her leaving me with Satan and Satan bitch." Let's go now," Max says lowly before he pulls me into his chest and we head to his car.

*
This chapter is done ✔️ The ice rink group date is up next 👀

How was this chapter?

Ready for more cringe Allison & Max moment 🤢🤮

Ready for some cute Esme and Scott moments?

Esme protecting Scott in the next chapter is going to be everything!!👀👀