✨️Codebreaker✨️

Continued from Formality-

Allison stares in horror at Scott in his shifted forms. Chris lays on the horn, shouting at Scott to move.

He leapt up on top of the bus whilst I  was on his back and we ran off and ran to the only place we could hide The Vet's clinic.

I held Scott close as he felt devastated that Allison reacted the way she did."You're not a monster Scott, you're my puppy dog, I've met a monster, and he's nothing like you," I said with a soft voice.

"Thank you, Esme, we need Derek's help," Scott says. I nodded in agreement and we stayed here for a little while. I suddenly get an idea and pull Scott up."You and Derek are like a pack now right?" I asked him."Yeah," Scott nods

"Packs find each other by howling for one another so if you howl at the lookout point. You'll find Derek as he howls back and we can find him that way," I said with a soft smile.

Scott nods and we make our way to a high point overlooking Beacon Hills. Scott looks at me and I nod in response and he howls with all his might hoping this gets Derek's attention.

He backs away from the overlook, waiting for a reply. We waited for a while and were about to leave when we heard Derek's howl and we took off running.

We head inside and Scott finds his way to an underground passage. We find Derek and untie his hand when Scott hears someone coming down the stairs and Scott drags me out.

"Ready to have some more fun?" He asks. “To be honest, my knuckles are kind of hurting. So, I brought some help."

He holds up a baseball bat. Nice choice of the bat."But, I need to warn ya. I used to play in college." He says

He goes to swing the bat but Derek catches it."I brought a little help, too," Derek tells him.

The bloke turns to see Scott and me in the doorway and Derek then hits him with a right hook. Knocking him the fuck out. "Nice right hook," I said.

"Scott, Esme help me with this," Derek says. I go to help when Scott stops me."No," Scott replies."What?" Derek asks."Not until you tell me how to stop Peter." Scott pleads.

"You really wanna talk about this right now?" Derek asked "He's going after Allison and her family. He's going to kill them." Scott tells him

"So what?"Derek says."So, tell me how to stop him," Scott says."You can't!" Derek shouts.

"All right? Now, I don't know when Kate's coming back, so just get me out of this right now! Get me out right now!" Derek yells."Promise you'll help me," Scott asked.

"You want me to risk my life for your ex-girlfriend?!" Derek yells

"Maybe you're right... But, I know something you don't. Peter said he didn't know what he was doing when he killed your sister, right? He lied. Remember this?" Scott holds up a piece of paper that has a deer with a spiral on it.

"This is what brought your sister back to Beacon Hills, right?" Scott asks."Where did you get that?" Derek asked.

"My boss told me three months ago, someone came into the clinic asking for a copy of this picture. Do you wanna know who it was?" Scott questions

"Peter's nurse. They brought your sister here so that Peter could kill her and become the Alpha, and that's why you're going to help me." Scott states.

Scott then turns around."Just say you'll help me, and I'll help you unlock your other-" Scott says. Derek breaks free of his other restraints."I'll help you." He says.

We exit the basement and head upstairs to leave the house. Derek breathes heavily as we leave the house. Hey, hold on, hold on, hold on." Derek says

Scott turns to face us."Something doesn't feel right." Derek says."What do you mean?" I asked."I don't know, it's- it's kind of like it's--"  Derek starts