🩰Bus incident🩰

*3rd Pov*

Scott gets to school and bumps into Stiles." Hey, have you seen your sister today?" Scott asks." No, she didn't come home after the game, she went home with Max," Stiles says." Why?" Stiles questions.

"So last night I was dreaming about Allison but Allison turned into Esme, we were making out and I turned, I attacked her and then the last thing I remember was me biting her neck," Scott explains.

"So you killed her?" Stiles questions, Scott."I don't know. I just woke up in a cold sweat," Scott tells Stiles

"I've never had a dream where I was sweating and unable to breathe, then woke up with a cold sweat." Scott continues to tell him.

"I have, but it usually ends differently, though," Stiles says."I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real, " Scott points out."Let me take a guess here -" Stiles trails off as Scott cuts him off.

"No, I know, you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out," Scott says."No, of course not," Stiles says.

Scott just looks at him."I think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a lycanthropy for beginners class you can take." Stiles wonders.

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher," Scott says."Who, Derek?" Stiles asked and then leaned over and smacked Scott across the head.

"You forget the part where we got him tossed in jail?" Stiles says with a look."Yeah, I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real," Scott tells him

"How real?" Stiles asked."As it happened," Scott says. They head outside and see a bus torn up with blood and police surrounding it.

There was caution tape everywhere. It was a crime scene. "I think it did happen," Stiles said.

*3rd Pov Ended*

I was walking to school with more cuts and blood weeping out of my wound from Max's punishment. I looked to see a bus ripped open and Scott and Stiles running around.

I headed inside and I saw Scott talking to Allison and he turned to look at me. Max came to my side and pulled me away." Remember you are mine," Max says lowly as we walk away.

Max took me to my chemistry class and left and I headed to my table away from Scott and Stiles.

*

Issac entered the class and sat by me." Are you okay?" Isaac asks nervously." Would you like me to be honest or lie?" I asked softly. Isaac looked at me like he knew I would be lying either way." I'm here Esme for you," Issac says nervously." I know and I'm here for you too," I say softly.

The lads were behind me. I could hear their conversation, and it wasn't very subtle at all."Maybe it was my blood on the door," Scott suggests.

"Could have been animal blood. You know, maybe you caught a rabbit or something." Stiles tells him"And did what?" Scott questions."Ate it," Stiles says."Raw?" Scott says.

"No, you stopped to bake it in a little werewolf oven," Stiles says with sarcasm."I don't know, you're the one who can't remember anything," Stiles says loudly

"Mr. Stilinksi, if that's your idea of a hushed whisper, you might want to pull the headphones out every once in a while." Mr. Harris says."I think you and Mr. McCall would benefit from a little distance, yes?" He says.

"No," Stiles answers. Harris points for him to move elsewhere, which he does."Let me know if the separation anxiety gets to be too much," Harris says.

Mr. Harris is a world-class douchebag. How he is a teacher in this school I don't know.

Stiles sits next to Harley and she doesn't seem impressed by him. She looks out the window, and I guess she has seen something and shouts.

"Hey, I think they've found something." She calls out. We all get up and see a man being taken into the ambulance."That's not a rabbit," Scott says Suddenly, he sits up screaming, making everyone jump in fright.

"Okay. This is good, this is good. He got up, and he's not dead. Dead guys can't do that." I hear Stiles reassure Scott."Stiles - I did that," Scott tells him.

*
After class, Max was waiting for me and grabbed my arm to take me to lunch." Grab a sandwich and a bottle of water and that's all you will eat tonight understand me?" Max says sharply. I shakily nodded and did what he said.

"Come on," Max says and I see us heading towards Scott and Stiles's table with Allison, Lydia, and Jackson.

"Figure what out?"Lydia asks as we all sit down."Just, uh, homework," Scott says, unsure."Yeah," Stiles says, agreeing with him."Why is she sitting with us?" Stiles questions

Scott shrugs and moves his bag so Allison can sit by Scott. Max makes me sit at the far end of the table away from Scott and Stiles for the rest of the day.

"Thanks," Allison says to Scott."Get up," Jackson says to a random lacrosse player."How come you never ask Danny to get up?" The random guy speaks."Because I don't stare at his girlfriend's coin slot," Danny retorts.

"So I hear they're saying it's some type of animal attack. Probably a cougar." Danny mentions the accident."I heard mountain lions," Jackson says.

"A cougar is a mountain lion." Lydia smartly says."Isn't it?" She says dumbly."Who cares? The guy's probably some homeless tweaker who's gonna die anyway." Jackson snarkily says."I just found out who it is. Check it out." Stiles says, showing his phone.

"The Sheriff's department won't speculate on details of the incident but confirmed the victim, Garrison Meyers, did survive the attack. Meyers was taken to a local hospital where he remains in critical condition." The reporter on the phone says.

"I know this guy." Scott says."You do?" Allison asked."Yeah, when I used to take the bus back when I lived with my dad. He was the driver." Scott tells us

"Can we talk about something slightly more fun, please? Like, oh, where are we going tomorrow night? You said you and Scott were hanging out tomorrow night, right?" Lydia says, diverting the conversation.

"Um, we were thinking of what we were gonna do," Allison says.

"Well, I am not sitting home again watching lacrosse videos, so if the six of us are hanging out, we are doing something fun," Lydia says.

"Yeah, we can all go on a group date be fun would it sweetheart?" Max smirks at me." Sure hun," I said softly smiling at him."Do you want to hang out like the six of us? Do you want to hang out, like us and them?" Scott stutters.

"Yeah, I guess. Sounds fun." Allison hesitantly says."You know what else sounds fun?" Jackson speaks up. "Stabbing myself in the face with this fork," Jackson says.

Lydia takes the fork off him."How about bowling? You love to bowl." Lydia suggests."Yeah, with actual competition." Jackson snarky says

"How do you know we're not actual competition?" Allison questions."You can bowl, right?" She looks at Scott.

"Sort of," Scott says."Is it sort of, or yes?" Jackson questions."Yes. I'm a great bowler." Scott tells him."Oh boy," I muttered. Scott looked at me and I softly smiled at him before looking away.

*
This chapter is done ✔️ up next is the Group date 👀

How was this chapter?

Ready for more?

Esme isn't really involved with the supernatural side yet!

Who hates Max?!

Who is ready for him to go bye bye 👋?