🔷️The Kanima🔷️

I was dropped off at home whilst Scott was going to get Stiles from the garage as something had happened there. I entered my room grabbed my food box and diary and began to eat some bits as I wrote pages in my diary so that I could place it within my box along with my memory book.

"Time to binge eat and forget about life for a while," I said softly before eating my cakes, pizza and sweets whilst listening to Fat Funny Friend by Maddie Zahm my favourite music so far.

I could see Stiles and Scott returning from the mechanic's and they headed inside. They made their way into my room and Stiles immediately hugged me as tightly as he could and I hugged my brother.

Scott stood at the door, waiting for permission to enter," You can come in," I said softly and Scott entered and nuzzled against my neck scent marking me and providing comfort to me and himself.

"Want to watch a movie with me?" I asked with a soft smile." Sure we need to watch a Marvel film!" Stiles exclaims." Anything with Bucky in it or Loki," I said with a smile." I love Bucky, he's just awesome!" I said with a smile.

"You just love his eyes and abs," Stiles says with a look." Well, he's eyes are adorable and his abs are to die for," I giggled making Scott nudge me and making me look at him." What?" I asked with a laugh and Scott smiled even more, "It's good to see you laugh and smile again," Scott said with a smile and hugged me deeply and lovingly.

We all watched Captain America The First Avenger. Scott had me snuggled into his chest and I fell into a deep sleep to his heartbeat.

*3rd Pov*

"That's the first time she's slept," Stiles notes looking at Esme sleeping in Scott's arms." I think she knows she's safe and I'm here," Scott tells Stiles." I should kill him, I want to kill him and I don't care if I have his blood on my hands Scott, he deserves everything coming at him," Stiles says shaking.

"He will get what's coming to him, and when it does let's be there for Esme as she'll need us more than ever," Scott says softly stroking her hair and gently kissing her head." You love her don't you?" Stiles questions." With all my heart Stiles, ever since third grade but I shook it off that she's your sister and she didn't like me that way," Scott says softly.

"She loves you, Scott she does, she's always loved you and still does. I approve of her and you, I know you won't hurt her like he has been doing," Stiles says with a soft look." I want to be with her, she's my anchor my only direction in the world," Scott admits softly." If she ever gets free and has time to recover I give you my blessings to love her forever," Stiles says with a smile.

(3rd Pov Ended)

*
The next day, I was at school and the boys were talking about a book that contains supernatural creatures. Max was at school today and he came looking for me." Esme sweetheart, come on I got to get ready for the game tonight," Max smirks. I head over to him and both Scott and Stiles grabbed my arms.

"She's going nowhere with you, take the hint we know and you're done for," Scott says getting in Max's face Max scoffs in Scott's face, "Oh yeah go for it tell on me but you're gonna need proof," Max smirks." The marks on my sister's body are enough evidence," Stiles says.

"Then tell on me as I'll easily report you both to the authorities for one being a werewolf and the other one for dangerous driving," Max smirks. Max grabbed me and pulled me down the corridor and shoved me into a wall." Stop it!" I shouted." Ooh getting brave are we?" Max smirks.

"I don't want this anymore! We are done! Do you hear me?! Done!! You are a fucking disgusting human being!!! Go to hell, Max!" I shouted walking away and Max grabbed the back of my hair and sent me into the wall.