➿️A chase,an alpha reveal➿️

1So I bet you're all wondering what Scott, me, and Stiles are doing now. Well, Scott driving, Stiles is back sitting and driving, and as for me, I'm trying not to die!!

We are driving away from the psycho Argents as Derek got a lead on the alpha."Scott, I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here," Stiles says as he looks out the window.

"If I go faster, I'll kill us," Scott says"Well, if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us!" Stiles said"They're gone," Stiles tells us.

Stiles switches on the police scanner. "All units, the suspect is on foot heading into the Iron Works." We hear Dad's voice voice come through on the radio.

Scott drives to the ironworks where they see Derek hiding and Stiles opens the door and moves into the back.

"Get in," Scott tells him as Derek runs in the car. Chris Argent shoots at him and we drive off.

"What part of laying low don't you understand? "Scott scolds Derek. "Damn it, I had him!" Derek says slamming his hand off the dashboard

"Who, the Alpha?" Stiles says poking his head between the seats."Yes! He was right in front of me, and the friggin' police showed up."Derek says looking at the lads.

"Hey! They are just doing their jobs." Stiles says."Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state," Derek says glaring at Scott.

"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumbass mistake. I get it." Scott mutters as he drives."All right. How did you find him?" Stiles asks

"Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?" Scott says "Yeah, the three of us. Or just him. We'll be back here." Stiles says but soon backs away seeing Derek's face.

"Look the last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things. The first was a guy named Harris." Derek tells us

"Our chemistry teacher?" Stiles questions."Why him?" Scott wonders."I don't know yet." Derek says."So what's the second?" Stiles asked

"Some kind of symbol," Derek tells us. Derek sees Scott's face."What? You know what this is?" Derek asked Scott."I've seen it on a necklace," Scott says."Allison's necklace." Scott answered

Scott drives off and they head to McCall's house where Stiles's jeep is. I hugged Derek goodbye and headed back home with Stiles.

So now Scott, Stiles, and I are discussing Allison and the necklace."You know this is going to be impossible right?" Scott tells me and Stiles as we walk into school.

"Why don't you just ask her if you can borrow it?" Stiles questions."How?" Scott asked."By stealing the damn thing." I shrugged.

"It's easy! You just say, "Hey, Allison, can I borrow your necklace to see if there's anything on it or in it that can lead me to an Alpha Werewolf that I need to kill?" Stiles says.

"You're not helping." Scott moans."Why don't you just talk to her?" Stiles questions."She won't talk to me! What if she, like, only takes it off in the shower or something?" Scott wonders

"That's why you ease back into it, okay? Get back on the good side and then you ask for the necklace." Stiles replies.

"I'm not interested in Allison though," Scott says."Stay focused, okay? Get the necklace. Get the Alpha. Get cured. Got it?" Stiles tells him."Get the necklace," Scott repeats.

I and Stiles headed home since Scott's plan failed and they needed a different kind of plan which Stiles had thought of.