📸 Returning back home📸

I got to my house and I stood there looking at the door with Scott holding my hand and my pack minus Sarah and Luke who went to Chris's home." Here we go," I said softly opening the door." Dad?! Stiles?!" I called out and both appeared in the doorway.

"Esme?!" They yelled and I ran into my dad's arms and Stiles hugged me as dad did." You're home!" Dad cried." I'm home and I'm not leaving not ever again," I cried." Good," Dad kisses my forehead.

Dad notices Scott standing there with Toni, Roman, Rue, and Robin." Dad these are my friends and I said you could take in the girls Rue and Robin since Scott agreed for Toni and Roman to live at his," I tell him softly.

"Sure, Stiles take Rue and Robin to their room," Dad says with a smile." Roman, Toni go up with them," Scott tells them. Roman and Toni look at me," Go on it alright," I tell them and they head upstairs with Stiles and the girls." Scott, I assume you three are gonna stay the night?" Dad wonders." If that's okay sir," Scott says respectfully.

"Scott I trust you, and stop calling me sir, it's Noah to you," Dad tells him. I smiled at them and Scott pulled me in for a hug," Look after my girl Scott, I know you love her," Dad says kissing my head and leaving us to have space.

"Do you want to stay in my room if not Stiles would more than happily have you?" I said with a soft voice. Scott came closer to me," I'm staying with the girl I love because she and I have waited long enough for one another and I'm not letting her go," Scott whispered before kissing my lips and biting my neck.

"Kinky," I whispered with a smile." But let me show you how a bite is supposed to go," I whispered against his lips and kissed down his jawline to his sweet spot and I let my canine teeth come out and I marked Scott as mine." Now everyone can see you are mine," I grinned and Scott's eyes flashed yellow in submission." My puppy dog," I said softly.

"My Esme," Scott says picking me up and on instinct, my legs wrap around his torso." Let's go to bed and snuggle because I've missed you and I want to be in your arms," Scott nuzzles me." More like you want me in your arms tonight," I giggled as he nuzzled me.

We get to my room and Scott gently puts me down and nuzzles my body." I wonder if my skin is still the same," I muttered and I got up and looked and I gasped."My skin! It's clear it's gone!" I cried happily and Scott stands by me." You can start again properly now the past has been erased," Scott whispers as he kisses my neck.

🔥Smut warning ahead🔥

I faced Scott for the first time fully sure of what I wanted." Please?" I whispered to him." You want me?" Scott asks softly." More than anything," I said with a soft smile." I love you, Esme Stilinski," Scott says softly kissing my lips and looking for permission to lift my top." Please?" I murmur as he lifts my top nipping at the new skin on show.

"Mine! Mine! All mine!" Scott says happily and he guides me gently onto the bed and gently grinds down on me. Scott straddles me and lifts his top showing his abs and I trail my fingers down his torso." Are you sure?" Scott asked me softly." I'm sure, please?" I asked softly.

Scott leans down and kisses me deeply and lovingly." I'm going to mark you up and show the world you're mine!" Scott grins happily and Scott gets off me and goes to pull my pants and underwear down but looks up at me as I whisper yes.

Scott removes them as well as his own. I see his erect dick which was thicker and about three inches bigger than Max."Perfect, so fucking perfect," Scott murmurs as he kisses my inner thighs trailing up towards my clit and began suckling at my sensitive clit and lightly nipping at it as he fingers my pussy." Already so wet for me," Scott says huskily.

I hummed in pleasure." More," I moaned in pleasure." Shhh my love tonight I will make sure you have all the pleasure tonight as you deserve it," Scott says softly nipping my inner thighs and teasing me further.

Scott continues to finger me and suckling on my clit that I felt a knot in my stomach." Scott I'm I'm gonna cum!: I moaned." Cum for me my love," Scott tells me as he suckles a bruise on my neck whilst nipping me as I cummed all over him.

Scott grins looking at me settles his body in between my legs and puts his dick tip at the entrance of my pussy." Are you sure?" Scott asks once more.

(VERBAL CONSENT IS ALWAYS REQUIRED!! PHYSICAL RESPONSE ISN'T CONSENT!!)

"I want this Scott, I want you, puppy dog please?" I said with a smile and Scott heard the green light and thrust into me making my pussy stretch to fit him and I moaned in pleasure." God, you're so tight for me!" Scott groans in pleasure." More please," I groaned in pleasure and Scott sped his pace and I met his thrusting.

Scott wolfed out as did I and he flipped us so I was on my stomach he sped up and I felt something change and I saw his dick with a knot." Oh god!" I moaned at the stretch and I felt his knot enter into my pussy and felt his cum spill into me, I moaned as Scott leaned down on my back kissing down my spine." You're all mine!" Scott grins as we curled into bed together still locked together.

🔥Smut warning ended🔥

"I'm glad we did it," I tell Scott." Me too, I know you didn't have a real first time," Scott says softly kissing my neck." This was my real first time, those times with Max don't count as I wasn't willing," I said turning my head so I could see Scott's face." You're the real love I've ever had," I said softly kissing his lips.

"So are you, I have waited for you," Scott softly admits." And now you don't have to," I said with a smile. Scott nuzzles into me and we fall asleep in each other's arms.

Robin and Stiles have just realised that they are fated mates so Rue has gone into Roman and Toni's room to give the duo privacy.

I felt happy truly happy for the first time in a long while and I'm glad I'm with the man I love.

*

This chapter is done ✔️ next up is Esme returning to school with her pack and she faces the twins and Deucalion again.

Ready for more?

Surprise!!! I've put some smutty action in for you😉❤️

What's your theory for S3B?

Scott or Esme for Liam's Alpha?

P.S Stiles is no longer a virgin😉👀

A/N- Toni & Robin go into Eichen House with Stiles so Malia and Toni have Girl x Girl action 👀